Thread: This event is awesome

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Default This event is awesome

With a lot of players talking crap about this event, I figured I’d make a thread about how great it is instead. Here’s why this event is so much better than past events:

1. I finally don’t have to wait a week or two to get my rewards, I can just buy whatever I want from the token vendor whenever I want.

2. The leaderboard grind actually takes skill (yes I know having op gear/elixirs also matters) instead of it just being about who runs 24/7 for two weeks straight.

3. We finally got a cool looking vanity bow.

4. This event finally made myth (and now arcane) sets reasonably cheap so lots of players can get them.

5. You can get the best pet in game simply by spam dying 1000 times (or you can play the event normally and still get the pet easily).

I realize that some aspects of this event are not the best (requires being a high level, new esb is completely overpowered and stupid, etc), but this event format is so much better than the old ones in my opinion.

What do you guys think? Is the gauntlet format great or is the old event format better?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Misfit For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

I think the best part of this style of event is that, as you said, the leaderboard rewards skill rather than who can play the most. This obviously comes with some exceptions as you need a myth set and a 5x damage elixir, the prices of which have both dropped significantly so I love the new event. Regardless, this one run score system makes it incredibly intense and competitive for those top spots which is awesome. I wish the ESB hadn't torpedoed endgame pvp but hopefully can be addressed later.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

This event is truly is arcane!! It has everthing from soloing normal monsters with cake hat to spawn special rare monster to kill, co op mode, special title , xp orbs, free exlir for people that hasn’t done daily log in for combos and even has Fair leader board tons of great loot. This event blew my mind I can’t stop playing it!! You can tell when something is really amazing just by seeing how active it is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post
    This event is truly is arcane!! It has everthing from soloing normal monsters with cake hat to spawn special rare monster to kill, co op mode, special title , xp orbs, free exlir for people that hasn’t done daily log in for combos and even has Fair leader board tons of great loot. This event blew my mind I can’t stop playing it!! You can tell when something is really amazing just by seeing how active it is.
    And one more thing this event good for all levels cause I watch people go for 20 to 80 just doing the event and being broke and able to farm this ubber 5k damage pet that would basically allow someone new to solo to 100 pretty easily. And they also get to make a ton of cash selling bday boxies 350-600 each witch would allow then to buy the gear or item they want as they level up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Yeah this event awesome, best one so far in my opinion, I like the token system, but shop seems too small, I alrdy bought all the shop and a few boxes hahahah.

Its also good because low level players are getting some exp while they leech.

The new weapon OPS is also very cool, it made birds now the best in pvp, I feel the other 2 arcane are underpower, and mythic staff has better dps and armor than arcane wich makes no sense, maybe arcane proc is useful, havent tested yet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

I didn't think that I'll have to agree with Boo XD
    But it is good event good approach one of the cleanest as I already said some where else

Also myth finally cheap within reach of everyone. Arcane boat auto dmg too high that's only not so good about the event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

One more thing I’ll like to point out that I really like. The fact that I could have just played this event for 1 hr and got a few tokens they might be a chance for that the token would be saved and roll over into a future event. That allows causal players to eventually save up and get something amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hjable For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Misfit View Post
    With a lot of players talking crap about this event, I figured I’d make a thread about how great it is instead. Here’s why this event is so much better than past events:

1. I finally don’t have to wait a week or two to get my rewards, I can just buy whatever I want from the token vendor whenever I want.

2. The leaderboard grind actually takes skill (yes I know having op gear/elixirs also matters) instead of it just being about who runs 24/7 for two weeks straight.

3. We finally got a cool looking vanity bow.

4. This event finally made myth (and now arcane) sets reasonably cheap so lots of players can get them.

5. You can get the best pet in game simply by spam dying 1000 times (or you can play the event normally and still get the pet easily).

I realize that some aspects of this event are not the best (requires being a high level, new esb is completely overpowered and stupid, etc), but this event format is so much better than the old ones in my opinion.

What do you guys think? Is the gauntlet format great or is the old event format better?
    This is a quick appreciation thread for the Sts team and Cinco for dispensing another amazing event with new content. Pulled me back to the game. Can't wait for the next event already lmao. I'll probably be one of many players who come back for the events. Really makes this game special and unique.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    I have no idea how to add a picture in this signature

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nipunsky View Post
    This is a quick appreciation thread for the Sts team and Cinco for dispensing another amazing event with new content. Pulled me back to the game. Can't wait for the next event already lmao. I'll probably be one of many players who come back for the events. Really makes this game special and unique.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    i agree this is an amazing event