Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arcane weapons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Arcane weapons

I like the arcane weapon effects and there skins but they don’t proc enough for me. They just don’t seem arcane enough can they please get a massive pve buff we got pets that do 4-5k damage And I remeber at level 100 you gave us pure and hemi and then lv 50 got qtr weapons that was op.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post
    I like the arcane weapon effects and there skins but they don’t proc enough for me. They just don’t seem arcane enough can they please get a massive pve buff we got pets that do 4-5k damage And I remeber at level 100 you gave us pure and hemi and then lv 50 got qtr weapons that was op.

Buff? They r already broken the esb needs a nerf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

the arcane weapons are cool they dont need to be nerfed the damage is op and the procs works too. the esb is the most powerful in PvP and the staff needs to be faster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

I agree the esb or arcane "bow" is ridiculously overpowered in pvp, hits me for 3.8k in one auto and has a fast hitspeed. The arcane staff on the other hand has terrible range, barely procs, has underwhelming hit speed, and doesnt match up to the esb in damage. I havent done much testing with the ems or arcane sword but im sure its underpowered compared to the esb. If we are ganna ruin a perfectly fine cap with op weapons like in L100 atleast balance them please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Be patient, Im sure this will be solved in a few weeks.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Naetheanimal View Post
    Be patient, Im sure this will be solved in a few weeks.
    Nah takes years for anything to be fixed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

make them pve only and yes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by highwaymen View Post
    make them pve only and yes
    If making them pve only was an option, we would of never had pvp in the state it’s in now. Stat guns, blasters, enchantments all have been asked to be pvp only before. Each time it’s apparently not feasible so making them pve only is not an option. We need to seek a balance with what we have.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Duckypowerz View Post
    If making them pve only was an option, we would of never had pvp in the state it’s in now. Stat guns, blasters, enchantments all have been asked to be pvp only before. Each time it’s apparently not feasible so making them pve only is not an option. We need to seek a balance with what we have.
    They can take procs pets and vanity stats out and lock honor sets to the honor only map they can surely take enchants stat guns and arcanes out or they could quit with the gamebreaking updates that is so obviously unwanted

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by holdmytalons View Post
    They can take procs pets and vanity stats out and lock honor sets to the honor only map they can surely take enchants stat guns and arcanes out or they could quit with the gamebreaking updates that is so obviously unwanted
    As long as devs can make money logic will not matter. We can disable founders stats, have Honor gear not usable in PvE, and NERF A WHOLE LEVEL RANGE DAMAGE VALUE IN 25-27, but we can't disable elites and enchants in PvP. Perfect logic.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    As long as devs can make money logic will not matter. We can disable founders stats, have Honor gear not usable in PvE, and NERF A WHOLE LEVEL RANGE DAMAGE VALUE IN 25-27, but we can't disable elites and enchants in PvP. Perfect logic.
    the things that drove most of the community out and makes new players uninstall if they listened to the community they would see alot of happy players and a happy player is a paying player
    PL has the potential to make them millions but they dont use it. its sad honestly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Duckypowerz View Post
    It's hard seeking a balance when nobody wants to implement them. L.25 Elite update has yet hit, 30 honor update has yet hit, mage nerf has yet hit, these L.25 Elite valentine sets has no functions and not a single bit of effort has went into improving them. Players been asking for a whole patch towards fixing 110 Mythic PvP since the cap first launched. At this moment it's just best to work with what you have because there will not be any signs of improvement in the foreseeable future.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

the things that drove most of the community out and makes new players uninstall if they listened to the community they would see alot of happy players and a happy player is a paying player
    PL has the potential to make them millions but they dont use it. its sad honestly
    I mean it's come down to the point where the devs can't even own up to their own statements anymore. They made the claim that elites were meant to be this item built for PvE yet they forgot that we had both Enchantments and pets already. Something has to go, we can't have all 3. Why do we need to keep Enchants if we have elites, and vice versa. Wasn't the entire point of pets were to make doing PvE easier? What claims do either enchants and elites have to legitimacy then?

Then they create these broken stats. Like really, 100 damage and 100 armor for Enchantments? 10/10 or 20/20 would of been enough. Hell not having would of been better. Then we get these elites. EMS, EWT, and ESB all shared 1 thing in common for 71. They were elites that were not overly powerful to the point that nothing else could compete. ESB had 21 less damage than Phantom Crossbow, a L.70 Crafted bow, yet L.25 Elite blaster only has 9 less damage than ESB. What type of jump is that?Name:  Screenshot_20200316-131906.jpg
Views: 274
Size:  150.3 KB Why is a L.25 Elite better than most 66+ weapons with their set bonus? Yet what we are then told is that " Elite PvP is more balanced than Legendary". Yeah buddy nobody was hitting each other for 500-600 crit on mere autos or simple skills in OG meta. There was legit skills involved, wasn't no spamming fire and killing me like they do now in this garbage meta. Elite bird v elite mage, 1 fire does 500+ crit and the next auto will do about 400. That's a 2 shot kill but thats balanced to you.

How is this game not dead yet.
    Last edited by MageFFA; 04-14-2020 at 10:54 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MageFFA For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    It's hard seeking a balance when nobody wants to implement them. L.25 Elite update has yet hit, 30 honor update has yet hit, mage nerf has yet hit, these L.25 Elite valentine sets has no functions and not a single bit of effort has went into improving them. Players been asking for a whole patch towards fixing 110 Mythic PvP since the cap first launched. At this moment it's just best to work with what you have because there will not be any signs of improvement in the foreseeable future.
    They r too lazy to fix the game either shut it down and find a new job or put the work in and fix it we dont need the events we need the game fixed And after that do events

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

LMAO

17. The Following User Says Thank You to dmt For This Useful Post:

Set

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

About elite 25 being better then old 66 pink item it’s true but it’s no we’re near as good as level 50 qtr weapons. I actually think all them over power weapons , pets and enchants are needed (I didn’t like them at first especially since I already had all the best stuff) cause at the time most old content was dead and who wanna walk around looking like everone else. And when new players join the game they would have such a hard time soloing even the easier dungeons. The lower levels dungeons seem to have been designed for 5 man teams. They added free daily combos that helped A lot but only when it was 3x combo. When dev came it made it much easier to solo but not ever one could afford it and because people new that other people needed it they were able to make a Fortune selling them then buy up all the dev on the market and raise the price even more. I seen people quit cause they just couldn’t make progress.

I love the new currency it even the playing field for alot of players. anyone notice how fast the price dropped on pets. Guess some people desided to dump some items and not hord (me)

As far as pvp non event ( honor gear seems most fair for pvp events) I still think only way to fix it is by being able to select your own rules like what tier weapon/ armor, pets or enchants are aloud and set your own game level req tier. I think this kinda update req a lot of coding and take a bit of time. But if a program like this can be made it can be useful for pvp, pve, normal dungeons and events like 10th bday event to find partners. But would need some kinda of group finder option that let u know when a group is found regardless what char Is on. If we can go even farther and have a Staking future for pvp currency that would be fun. I enjoy playing competitive when there a risk or reward.

I posted this more because I worked hard to get from 105 to 110 sold everthing bought arcane thinking it was going to make me god like and was just going to be like 105 weapon op proc so often when they were new . I loved them op animated procs damage and effects there fun especially since we can’t get new ability’s at the moment.

About these weapons for fun player hosted pvp even if u balance them and made them perfect it wouldnt change a thing in pvp in the long run. The people who own them will be please (me) but the truth is unless they continue droping these weapons after event or ones with different skins owner of these weapon will have the advantages and ones that don’t just will eventually stop playing with people who do( I think eventually it will lead to 110 pvp very low to dead content.
    Remeber sometimes high level players leave or work on new char. If new players dont enjoy dying to other people with op weapons, enchants or gear they prob just give up not even learning that the other player just had op items.
    maybe arcane weapon stats could be replace with same stats as mystic weapon in pvp included proc effect maybe having just visual effect. But I think one thing that would help is when arcane weapon is equip with 110 set there should be a bigger better set effect. A effect that that is as great and cool to look at as this birthday event!!! That way people in pvp will notice who is using this weapon and can deside for them selves to let them stay or not.
    But if these items are balance in pvp with mystic items some people just might be upset because they prob want make as much profit sitting on them like if they were op in pvp.. ......

so i prob definitely wrong Feel free to correct me.. I would like to see the power level of arcane weapon effects and proc a lot higher and more radius in pve

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

I don’t know ...they brought a white dragon vanity and no one was expecting the turn out and that something players wanted. Same goes with all the balancing and rebalancing. The monsters seem to be smarter in the birthday event and i know some people ask for that. Instead of the monsters just chasing the first person that attack them ( like in bog using aliens staff) they break off and attack who close to them. I think they really look into player feed back

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

I agree, I wish the proc chance was buffed slightly for the arcanes. I barely get to say hi to my pet fish

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Buchmeister View Post
    I agree, I wish the proc chance was buffed slightly for the arcanes. I barely get to say hi to my pet fish
    Yeah I have same problem, by the time I’m about to smack something with my shark the wave is cleared lol. The other day someone one was like wow amazing weapon what does IT do so i took him to a mob of monsters and had to smack for far to long just to show him. He was amazing!!! So am I cause it’s a great shark ability. The bomb from the esb ( arcane bow )would be cooler if it did a rapids little bombs fire or a big giant cannon ball. The arcane staff maybe could do a meteor shower or be more of a nuke in damage and chips from the ground fly up. And more sound effect. I really hope cinco and team plays with them some and make them truly unforgettable arcane weapons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post
    Yeah I have same problem, by the time I’m about to smack something with my shark the wave is cleared lol. The other day someone one was like wow amazing weapon what does IT do so i took him to a mob of monsters and had to smack for far to long just to show him. He was amazing!!! So am I cause it’s a great shark ability. The bomb from the esb ( arcane bow )would be cooler if it did a rapids little bombs fire or a big giant cannon ball. The arcane staff maybe could do a meteor shower or be more of a nuke in damage and chips from the ground fly up. And more sound effect. I really hope cinco and team plays with them some and make them truly unforgettable arcane weapons

The arcane bow and sword are the same exact procs as what they are based off of. This is the 71 esb and 71 ems.