Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arcane weapons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Does the staff proc? Also the sword probably needs to proc every other hit like having a better proc chance I think is needed. The OPS has a decent proc chance, but hits really hard.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

I tested the proc of the sword, and either I am very unlucky or something. I let someone only auto me several times, and died like 4-6 times before they got a proc off on me. Whereas when someone uses boat, The proc happens at least once before I die once. The proc chance on the sword definitely needs a buff or the bow proc needs a nerf.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post
    About elite 25 being better then old 66 pink item it’s true but it’s no we’re near as good as level 50 qtr weapons. I actually think all them over power weapons , pets and enchants are needed (I didn’t like them at first especially since I already had all the best stuff) cause at the time most old content was dead and who wanna walk around looking like everone else. And when new players join the game they would have such a hard time soloing even the easier dungeons. The lower levels dungeons seem to have been designed for 5 man teams. They added free daily combos that helped A lot but only when it was 3x combo. When dev came it made it much easier to solo but not ever one could afford it and because people new that other people needed it they were able to make a Fortune selling them then buy up all the dev on the market and raise the price even more. I seen people quit cause they just couldn’t make progress.

I love the new currency it even the playing field for alot of players. anyone notice how fast the price dropped on pets. Guess some people desided to dump some items and not hord (me)

As far as pvp non event ( honor gear seems most fair for pvp events) I still think only way to fix it is by being able to select your own rules like what tier weapon/ armor, pets or enchants are aloud and set your own game level req tier. I think this kinda update req a lot of coding and take a bit of time. But if a program like this can be made it can be useful for pvp, pve, normal dungeons and events like 10th bday event to find partners. But would need some kinda of group finder option that let u know when a group is found regardless what char Is on. If we can go even farther and have a Staking future for pvp currency that would be fun. I enjoy playing competitive when there a risk or reward.

I posted this more because I worked hard to get from 105 to 110 sold everthing bought arcane thinking it was going to make me god like and was just going to be like 105 weapon op proc so often when they were new . I loved them op animated procs damage and effects there fun especially since we can’t get new ability’s at the moment.

About these weapons for fun player hosted pvp even if u balance them and made them perfect it wouldnt change a thing in pvp in the long run. The people who own them will be please (me) but the truth is unless they continue droping these weapons after event or ones with different skins owner of these weapon will have the advantages and ones that don’t just will eventually stop playing with people who do( I think eventually it will lead to 110 pvp very low to dead content.
    Remeber sometimes high level players leave or work on new char. If new players dont enjoy dying to other people with op weapons, enchants or gear they prob just give up not even learning that the other player just had op items.
    maybe arcane weapon stats could be replace with same stats as mystic weapon in pvp included proc effect maybe having just visual effect. But I think one thing that would help is when arcane weapon is equip with 110 set there should be a bigger better set effect. A effect that that is as great and cool to look at as this birthday event!!! That way people in pvp will notice who is using this weapon and can deside for them selves to let them stay or not.
    But if these items are balance in pvp with mystic items some people just might be upset because they prob want make as much profit sitting on them like if they were op in pvp.. ......

so i prob definitely wrong Feel free to correct me.. I would like to see the power level of arcane weapon effects and proc a lot higher and more radius in pve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The problem with this statement is that you're making it seem as if Enchantments, elites, and pets are easily obtainable for newer players, which is far from true. Elites can only be farmed during events which have them, and to get them you'll need elites alone to do the event in the first place. Same with pets being only obtainable as a reward. I tried twice to fix each of these respective problems. One was talking to the developer, Cinco, directly about making the Elite items in 25 a item part of the old campaigns loot table. This would act as both a economy boost and as a way for new players to be able to somewhat have a easier time in PvE. This obviously didn't happen. My other idea was a thread on campaign pets that are only obtainable via crafting. The entire objective is to complete every quest of a campaign while also farming necessary materials to eventually be crafted into a pet. This would stretch from Forest haven all the way to oktal, as the maps get harder so will the stats of the pets. This was buried.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

But there Are a lot of event all someone new need to do is play for about a month sure there be a event or two. New players really don’t need a pet,elite,enchant,op vanity effects and what ever else. They only need one of them with daily combo to be able to solo. (I tested this and it works) I’ll like to see more max char. I pretty much waiting for a orb event like this finally was able to cap 2/5 of my 105. Mage and bear was easy to cap cause people let me join more often. But something gotta be done with fox cause I’m having a extream hard time getting into groups with max gear and it just does’t seem I contribute much to a team. Is it just me me or do people not like fox on team. My Fox is 107 now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Arcane weapons

Quote Originally Posted by NukeDragon View Post
    Does the staff proc? Also the sword probably needs to proc every other hit like having a better proc chance I think is needed. The OPS has a decent proc chance, but hits really hard.
    The staff proc takes Awhile to but it’s pretty tight. It’s a bunch of lighting come down

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkName:  IMG_2153.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  707.7 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post
    The staff proc takes Awhile to but it’s pretty tight. It’s a bunch of lighting come down

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkName:  IMG_2153.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  707.7 KB
    Thanks, so literally same proc as L105 staff. Does it stun too?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NukeDragon View Post
    Thanks, so literally same proc as L105 staff. Does it stun too?
    I’m not sure if it stuns. Those monster are low level and they die fast and I do not have the intel gear to test it on stronger monsters yet cause they just kill me to fast. can’t fully test arcane bow for the same reason