Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Big thread on issues/needed changes in AL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

I wouldn't care if they made stash have no cap of gold, it is so annoying to have to create characters and manage over 25 characters with 99m on each of them. Hope to god I don't accidentally delete one with 99m on it. I just want things like this to be easier on me.

Sent from point A to point B.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

In stores the prices are regulated , from the manufacturer.it goes to sale for +- around that.

Here a same item can be sold for a significant up and down currency also not to add the complexity in pricing awakened items.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

I mean if you are going to hoard your gold obviously you'll have a problem storing it. There are always things to do with that gold:
    1. Complete getting all the pets in-game or wherever you can reach until with your current gold amount.
    2. Get the best jewels for your gear.
    3. Try to get the best awakens possible for your objectives (Gold Loot, Movement Speed or Luck whatever)
    4. Best gear possible.
    5. Furnish your house in whatever way you like to.
    And after doing this if 1000+ people still face issues storing gold then yes, the game should probably lift the gold limit.
    My views are that the game keeps adding ways to spend your gold but y'all just wanna hoard it. I mean introducing Heroic pets and their Aps, House design contests etc etc are all ways to make use if your gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    I mean if you are going to hoard your gold obviously you'll have a problem storing it. There are always things to do with that gold:
    1. Complete getting all the pets in-game or wherever you can reach until with your current gold amount.
    2. Get the best jewels for your gear.
    3. Try to get the best awakens possible for your objectives (Gold Loot, Movement Speed or Luck whatever)
    4. Best gear possible.
    5. Furnish your house in whatever way you like to.
    And after doing this if 1000+ people still face issues storing gold then yes, the game should probably lift the gold limit.
    My views are that the game keeps adding ways to spend your gold but y'all just wanna hoard it. I mean introducing Heroic pets and their Aps, House design contests etc etc are all ways to make use if your gold.
    I know xd why would they hoard their gold.
    Probably for lb vanities it's obvious.again they come into that meagre percent of arlor.
    But all the other ideas by encryption I agree except for the narrow one's.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    I wouldn't care if they made stash have no cap of gold, it is so annoying to have to create characters and manage over 25 characters with 99m on each of them. Hope to god I don't accidentally delete one with 99m on it. I just want things like this to be easier on me.

Sent from point A to point B.
    Im so sorry u have to experience the torture and agony to create characters to stash 99m gold, it pains me, i want to cry.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HatsuneMiku For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Most of the replies are from people who really don't know how painful it is to switch between characters just to transfer gold, and they probably won't even have that problem if they keep showing this kind of attitude

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Great ideas and it would make the game a lot better. Perhaps indicate to new players what they can loot in each maps so they can decide how to make gold. This would help them earn money as they level so they will enjoy the game more

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIzz View Post
    Most of the replies are from people who really don't know how painful it is to switch between characters just to transfer gold, and they probably won't even have that problem if they keep showing this kind of attitude

I have had a little experience bro but still it isn't befitting the majority of the community.
    There's a lot that can be done for them.
    This is a good addition but not before many other features that have already been suggested right here in the forums.
    Let's talk for all, not just the rich who have multiple accounts with max capacity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

For the 5th point I think the last boss of certain zone should have a fair chance of getting a legendary weapon that has a cool proc in them specific to that zone , for example in Nord the weapons would have a chance to freeze enemies (imo freezing enemies is fun) , in Tindirin you would get something that can apply burn to enemies and so and so.

But also like you said in the point 7 , these procs should scale in some way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    Yes you said the answer to your own question.
    It will ,my friend.
    Maybe not in retail stores.but here it will.

It will cause more problems than needed.
    Only benefit :ultra rich people.
    Let there be a limit for all people not just them.
    What? What problems will it cause and how.
    I genuinely can't think of a single problem raising the gold cap would cause.
    Instead it would fix people having to make alot of chars, potentially selling gold (RMT) and even help prevent some scams.
    Im really looking forward to seeing your reasons as to how and what problems this causes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    What? What problems will it cause and how.
    I genuinely can't think of a single problem raising the gold cap would cause.
    Instead it would fix people having to make alot of chars, potentially selling gold (RMT) and even help prevent some scams.
    Im really looking forward to seeing your reasons as to how and what problems this causes.
    In other words, the pricing of times would just stay the same. It's just that now people can actually store their gold with ease.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Looted Bael pot from Bael II sold for 2m auc. Could they add that we can upgrade weapons like Legend>Mythic>Arcane
    Or Legend>Vanity

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jemstroyer View Post
    Looted Bael pot from Bael II sold for 2m auc. Could they add that we can upgrade weapons like Legend>Mythic>Arcane
    Or Legend>Vanity
    Yeah like cryostar

Enviado de meu LM-X410.F usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

1. Agree with raising gold cap but also need the trade limit to be raised

2. Dont need gold sinks when you have friends and guildies. I would rather give it to those closest to me than to sink it away and look good while afk

3. 100% Agree

4. No one really does the quests we already have in the game. Adding more would be a waste of time. People would still rather rush to Gates or Maus or wherever its more beneficial. A better idea would be to give better and bigger rewards for lower level quests once you hit endgame

5. Can create a whole new game for all i see but people (majority) will still go to where there is the most gold.

Again i dont speak for everybody but if there is eggs to be looted and gold to be made in lower levels... no one is waiting for the newbie to carry or help them.

Speed set on... 321 let the race begin. If anything they will be left behind or called names etc. Like undergeared players in Maus or Gates.

6. Totally agree. Still have a vorpal sword just for the looks

7. Expected. Greater power should be an incentive for growth in these kind of games

8. Could do with an event or something where old weapons and vanitys drop. Would be nice to just have a few. Also a way to convert all old weapons and gear into vanitys would be nice

9. Agree vendors are outdated

10. Like the guild system as it is but i do think officers need a kick limit. Only other thing i would recommend is the option for officers to be able to “mute” someone. Basically stop them from talking in guild chat for a certain period of time.

Thank You For Reading

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to InvalidUserName For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

5. Maps need some good loot and a new game mode.
    In many maps we play through; there is no op loot in them for new players to try and get. We would run through bracken bridge one time ever and never play it again, only elite mode for aps. If we had some loot in maps in which we can farm for without gold loot then this will fix the gold flow issue, this will make maps fun to play again etc. It can just be a simple egg you guys make rare and people can sell for 5mil+ gold like Malison back in the day. We like gold loot but where its kind of messing up economy since we just loot straight up gold instead of items. We can have items added into maps such as eggs, crafting items, mythic weapons or gear, arcane weapons and more.
    We would love to enjoy each map in the game and have a chance to loot some amazing things. The loot table would work both in normal and elite modes except the loot chance of the item does change slightly for harder game modes. We want to keep all of our maps alive, also adding this feature we can have new players getting a ton of help from higher level players in maps.
    Higher level players can go through the maps at a good speed and that's where an ultra elite map needs to be added. So if a level 76 goes to bracken bridge elite then those enemies are scaled to be as strong as maus enemies for an example.
    I say an extra game mode because people do run leader board in normal elite maps and I don't want that to be messed up for them.
    The easy maps already have many eggs and items to loot, even Arcane stuff, it's just that they're not quite useful these days. If they add stuff that's worth farming in there, I'm sure there will be many people botting those areas to death and ruin their value in less than a month, so it just seems kind of pointless to do that.

As for older weapons being scaled to end-game levels, maybe that would be cool, but I think we would be spending a lot of time here in forums discussing how X weapon is broken and it needs a nerf or whatever. Maybe they should just release more variants of Arcane/Mythic weapons in the future so we have more choices.

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIzz View Post
    You're spelling error concerns me, ...Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk
    Your*. Lol.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    The easy maps already have many eggs and items to loot, even Arcane stuff, it's just that they're not quite useful these days. If they add stuff that's worth farming in there, I'm sure there will be many people botting those areas to death and ruin their value in less than a month, so it just seems kind of pointless to do that.

As for older weapons being scaled to end-game levels, maybe that would be cool, but I think we would be spending a lot of time here in forums discussing how X weapon is broken and it needs a nerf or whatever. Maybe they should just release more variants of Arcane/Mythic weapons in the future so we have more choices.

Your*. Lol.
    It seems I have bamboozled myself

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

AL has a ton of things that need to be changed or updated.
    This is not a hate thread, drama, or petition.
    Leave only positive comments or suggestions.

Put my fancy hands on and I am ready to type.

1. The gold cap.
    Yeah I start with this. The main issue with the gold cap is that it has been a thing for years to be at 99.99mil gold. I understand that in the past 99.99m was an outrageous amount of gold, but now we live in a time where 1 item costs 99m easily. One vanity costs 2,000,000,000 gold; the reason people never sell those vanities is because its too risky. If they don't sell then price constantly goes up since there is no set auto for the item.
    I can name off about 1000 people easily who have 99m+ gold, we just need a higher cap so we can trade items easier, have more organization across characters, and be able to work only using 1-2 characters.

2. Gold Sinks.
    We need more gold sinks, and by gold sinks I mean something that we buy that sends our gold to the void. AL has I am estimating 100billion or more gold in the game, some players alone have 5bil+ gold each and nothing to spend it on. I can give an entire list of ideas for gold sinks that will work 100% without a doubt.
    1 A lot more spends a lot vanities.
    Video elixirs for gold, cost 150k gold to auto open one.
    3 Make 1-2 event(s) where energy kits cost 65k gold each and auto open on purchase only.
    4 Add some sick house items which cost 1-25mil gold in the edit store.
    Rare 1 time only vanities in events which cost 20mil gold to buy. Just take some plat purchased items and turn them to gold purchase items for 1-2 time(s) a year. Or even add a vanity in the store for plat users and a vanity for free to play users which both vanities do not look the same.
    Not sure about this one but 1mil gold to reset daily quests.
    7 Daily event spend gold to auto complete crafting station items. 50k per hour an item is supposedly in the station for.

3. Platinum sold items and gold sold items at the wrong price.
    There are so many items sold in the game for the wrong price. You have common artifacts worth 10k gold on sale in the store for 500 plat. You have runes for 2500 plat in which are 30k each in the auction too. Pet eggs which go for 200k in the auction are sold for 1750 plat in the store, like Heroic Harry, that pet is 1mil and it was on sale for 1750 platinum in the store just a few days ago. You have locks which can be opened (1 opening) open not 3 but for 1mil gold. I can go to the auction buy a plat egg for 370k then open it and have a chance of getting 5-50 plat which is 1-10 lock openings for 1/3 the price.

4. More quests to be added.
    There are so many quests that can be added to this game. Kill 1000 normal/elite Vardan enemies, kill 10 Mog Lair Bosses, elite daily quests for other maps. There are hundreds of quests that can be added to this game for story, side and daily. Quests are fun to do and complete, without them there is no point of playing the game. We do indeed need more quests for levels too because as we all know once we are level 50-65 there aren't many quests for us to actually do. So we are stuck doing the same quests over and over until we are able to complete other quests which are harder to do.

5. Maps need some good loot and a new game mode.
    In many maps we play through; there is no op loot in them for new players to try and get. We would run through bracken bridge one time ever and never play it again, only elite mode for aps. If we had some loot in maps in which we can farm for without gold loot then this will fix the gold flow issue, this will make maps fun to play again etc. It can just be a simple egg you guys make rare and people can sell for 5mil+ gold like Malison back in the day. We like gold loot but where its kind of messing up economy since we just loot straight up gold instead of items. We can have items added into maps such as eggs, crafting items, mythic weapons or gear, arcane weapons and more.
    We would love to enjoy each map in the game and have a chance to loot some amazing things. The loot table would work both in normal and elite modes except the loot chance of the item does change slightly for harder game modes. We want to keep all of our maps alive, also adding this feature we can have new players getting a ton of help from higher level players in maps.
    Higher level players can go through the maps at a good speed and that's where an ultra elite map needs to be added. So if a level 76 goes to bracken bridge elite then those enemies are scaled to be as strong as maus enemies for an example.
    I say an extra game mode because people do run leader board in normal elite maps and I don't want that to be messed up for them.

6. Weapons today and weapons yesterday.
    What I mean is legendary weapons in the past looked amazing and had cool proc auras or fire on them ice and more. Almost every legendary weapon had its own cool proc which made using legendary weapons back then very fun. Weapons today just look like a basic sword dagger or staff with no procs at all, and a description of "Looted from locks".
    We want the new weapons to be like the ones we had in the past, cool procs, cool auras, amazing designs. We don't want to only rely on mythic or arcane items just so we can have procs.
    Attachment 189415Attachment 189416Attachment 189417Attachment 189418
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Os08fUtYPaI&t=1s

7. Old mythic and arcane items are useless at max level.
    Dragon sword dragon blades and many other weapons are useless once you are at level 76. If you guys could scale these procs to levels then we would use these older weapons a lot more because they would be fun to use. What I mean by scale is dragon sword does 300 damage proc which is very very low, if you guys made dragon sword do 2000 damage a tick at level 76 then it would be a cool weapon especially for bosses. Glint aegis, dragon staff, and maybe 3 other weapons are the only useful ones for level 76. Also the price difference in them to the others, dragon staff is 3.5m+ all the time then dragon sword is 2mil along with dragon blades. Glint aegis is a level 46 mythic but it costs 10mil. Other 46 mythic items are all below 600k each. Just adjust their procs to level and people will be using them again.

8. Old mythic and arcane weapons are very limited.
    Lost soul sythe, ghoul daggers, elon mythics, and some other weapons are going out of the game slowly. If there were a way for us to craft these with like 10-20 fossils and an arcane shard with some essence we can farm then they will be good again. We do have too many fossils in the game so they can be used for this. We can use cryo tokens or vale tokens for these essence, just something for us to be able to get older mythic/arcane weapons back.

9. We need more things in the vendors for us to spend tokens on.
    We have maxed tokens on our characters and they continuously build up without a way to spend them. If they could be traded for crafting items in certain events for cool weapons or vanity, like 5000 glint coins or 5000 cryo coins for something, 200 story tokens, 6000 vale tokens, 100 hauntlet coins. We need more items in our vendors so that we are able to put our tokens to good use rather than letting them be maxed out in the stashel cap for ever.

10. Guild layouts MOTD, Officer, guild disban.
    MOTD, we need a box that pops up on the player's screen that shows the motd for the day, it only pops up once per day and takes 5 seconds before you can press ok which will close the box. Typing /guildmotd will also bring up the box. Our motd needs to be a bit longer on characters because it is hard to type out the motd with limited space in the chat box.
    Officers should be able to edit gh and be limited on kicking people, there should be a rule for the gm to limit kicks per day and limit who can edit gh. Only the master should have unlimited kicks, it is hard to gain trust on people to help you run a guild because there are those who will get officer rank by abusing your trust then nuke the guild.
    Guild disban should send a message to all players who were in the guild that their guild was disbanned. Especially if the players are offline and the guild is disbanned then it should show up in a box window when they log on.

10.5 Forgot this one- Vanities.
    We have vanities that are the same as the leaderboard vanities. In the love event you guys put out a pink lovesanity set for lb top 10 which is supposed to be a special reward for those who work hours fighting each other in order to get a special spot on lb. You guys added a blue set which looks exactly the same and made it tradeable. We do have vanities that look great and all but no one wants to wear them. I do have vanity suggestions and some general ideas on them.
    We like animals, cartoon characters, movie characters, and social media stuff. I see you guys add vanities which we have never seen anywhere else to the game but we do enjoy having animal vanities or movie character vanities.
    A shrek vanity would be awesome, Hank Hill, Batman, Superman, Saw, Peter Griffan, and even Elmo vanity.

11. Extra quality of life updates.
    1. Filterable guild list, you have 4 options. Level, Activity, Aps, and Pve. You would put level 69-, inactive 20+ days, APS 19900-, PvE kills 49k- and press search then it will show you the people who do not meet your guild requirements. Could add PvP filters as well.

2. Pet control, allow us to control what our pet attacks and picks up. We can change the setting to attack everything and pick up everything or attack enemies and pick up rare+. Pick up items but do not attack enemies.

3. Make our inventory limit 1000. We are all getting to that point where we have collected a lot of items and wish to have a bigger inventory limit. Maybe you guys can do like what you did with the crafting slots and sell the kits for plat. 25 Inventory slots up to 1000, keep the others up to 500 and make tradeable up to 1000 kits cost 30 plat each or 15 plat each.

4. House Loadouts and area saves. We love to design our houses and save our masterpieces, if we had ways where we can save our builds it would be nice. Especially if you accidentally press the pack all button on accident.

5. New ultimates for each class.
    Rogue can have 2.5x dex for 15 seconds, a shield ulti that makes rogue invincible for 10 seconds, an ulti that prevents the team from being stunned for 45 seconds.
    Mages can have 5x int for 15 seconds, a shield that will stay on the character for 20 seconds which pulls enemies in and stuns them until they die or the ulti is up. This ulti with skratch staff is op I assume. An ulti that will make the mage have 200% movement speed.
    Warrior an ulti that has 200% speed, or an ulti that summons a big elemental aura of either fire, ice, earth, poison, or shadows which pull enemies in damage them and stun them. This ulti will cause glint aegis to proc as well.
    1. Yes, Im really looking forward to see this because it has absolute no disadvantages on the players and helps many trades to make them safe and some even possible.
    2. Yes a balance between gold sinks and inflation is important for the economy and to keep a small steady inlfationrate.
    3. Yes especially new people waste their plat for such stuff and it takes a few minutes to change the values.
    4. Ye why not, even tho dailies take quite a while already.
    5. We have got a variety of maps where u can farm gold. With vardan elite I personally got more than enough to do. I prefer new maps instead of the old ones recycled for a 3rd time.
    6. No. There are arcane weapons with procs every cap, they look decent. Legendaries back then have procs bc they were the best weapons or the 2nd best. Set items were added with procs too.
    7. No, keep them useless. I dont want people to run expansion maps with 5y old weapons, the game goes on and so should the gear.
    8. I dont think we need those back, they have nothing to do with the expansion and theres more stuff to do than recycling.
    9. Yea why, they are outdated.
    10. Yes for an option to let officers decorate. No for pop-up messages lol
    11. Yes already wrote a comment thats sad that lb vanities have the same design as the common ones. Not really a fan of copying specific designs from tv shows but in general some vanities related to a topic are better than random designed stuff imo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

+1 on everything! Except the 150k gold video elixir. Other than that, I agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    497 Posts

Nothing in game that is necessary cost anywhere near gold cap, therefore it's not a needed game improvement. Yes raising the cap can cause things to get more inflated prices as players think 99m+ is normal (which it isn't).
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post

Your*. Lol.
    Now, HIS spelling concerns ME. LOL