Thread: World Donation Event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Default World Donation Event

Alright, this here isn't originally my idea, but it was tossed around and modified by several people during a live stream. I'll be taking a bit of what Cinco said along with some other little ideas and together we can compose something sts can work with!

Essentially what we're looking for is a donation event, one where each player can donate their gold into a pot. Benefits of this is it's a good gold sink for the economy, but we're not stopping there! Cinco proposed (nothing official, take this as if I were saying <Blank Player> Proposed) a 2 trillion gold community gold (possibly cross game?? Raise higher if so??) And if we reach that goal then sts shall donate real $$ to a charity.

We all understand what's going on right now, people are struggling to get by all over. This could be our chance as a community to help them. I'm sure many of you are already doing what you can, especially staying home and avoiding unnecessary contact, but everything we do helps, and this is one of those things! This virus has impacted all of us, whether indirectly or directly, I think it's safe to say we can spare a few yellow pixels to help others.

I get it, it's still a game and there are some of you who are completely apathetic! What if we threw in tiered donations and an lb to go with it! Now I here pockets jingling!

What sorts of prizes would you like to see? Let's try to stay bound and non game enhancing, pets were suggested along with bound vanities. Nothing that could be sold - defeats purpose of throwing gold in if more gold just comes back out. What other ideas/suggestions do you have? Do we like this idea at all?

It's time for us to stand up as a community!
    Lil extra? ;-;
    Last edited by Shocan; 04-14-2020 at 01:33 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shocan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Thanks for making the thread I agree with this, it was a great idea that came up & should definitely be implemented!!! I feel like AL community is like a family so we can do it!!!

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
    YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/marsu4u