Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Mass unbanning?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scope Set View Post
    Dawg I'm well clear of what he said about me it is not true one bit. I'm not sure why you're tryna call me out on a false accusation about me. I've told countless ppl and the support the truth but still some people refuse to believe my innocence.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
    Are you really gonna sit there and tell me a developer is falsely accusing you? You do know they do extensive investigations before a ban can happen right? Nvm my point was proven.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chronox View Post
    Are you really gonna sit there and tell me a developer is falsely accusing you? You do know they do extensive investigations before a ban can happen right? Nvm my point was proven.
    Man if I wasn't innocent why would I put so much effort into saying I am. All I really wanted was for people to hear me out but it always ends the same because everyone thinks I sold/bought stuff..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I apologize to everyone this thread kinda got outta control this is not what I wanted to happen sorry guys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Well there was this guild "pronoobs" many of their members got unbanned after 3-4 years but the reason they got banned was trash-talking or something. Anyways hope this helps.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowronn For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    It's possible we could do something with character names on long-banned accounts in the future, but given how many bans are fraud related, I very much doubt we would do mass unbans.
    How about the justice on the guild you banned? to all members who do nothing ang got banned? Im not one of them just curious.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Basilisk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    They can do research on the lb vanity price then extract the sets from accounts then list them on the store going by 1 plat is 20k gold. Though making 1lb set that costs 500m cost 25000 plat.

The sets are limited to the amount that exists in the game right now.
    25 sets and 3 are on banned accounts, only 3 gets listed in the store, can be separate pieces as well.
    Those were prices wholly set by the seller.not regulated not nothing.it raised via talk and greed.
    You can't possibly ask them to oblige in this unreasonable-ness just because some people want lb vanities for gold/plat.
    Looks looks looks.
    Can we focus on anything except vanities for the love of this game please.please .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scope Set View Post
    Dawg I'm well clear of what he said about me it is not true one bit. I'm not sure why you're tryna call me out on a false accusation about me. I've told countless ppl and the support the truth but still some people refuse to believe my innocence.

Ha ha even what the developer says is lies meaning a convict caught red-handed still pleads innocent still stays in jail because they assume he's a crack.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I AGREE FOR THIS

Sent from my CPH1853 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Im sorry, but how can you think unbanning frauds and scammers is a good idea just so people can have flashy names?
    If you wanted a cool name you shoulda been here earlier
    First come first serve, thats how the world works

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

We already have many cheaters in game, don't need more ty

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluehazee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Humans are slaves to habit. Banned people who returned back to the game just do the same frauds/cheating, but just more inconspicuously so that they don't get caught a second time. The game crawls freely with a hell lot of cheaters and frauds because it's difficult to come up with incriminating evidence to take them down.
    There is no point in feeling sorry for the cool names and items wasted because of bans. The ones who do should have thought twice before indulging in ToS breaking activities and what was at stake for whatever XYZ thing they did.
    As far as names and lb vanities are concerned, if they come as store sales, they will once again fall into the hands of macro users, most of which will get get manipulated the hell out for personal gains like it is currently. Or they will get sold for real world money which is also the way in which 'cool names' and 'lb vanities' exchange hands nowadays.
    The community is better off without the people who were banned and if we do need something it's a mass ban, not a mass un-ban.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Default Mass unbanning?

If there was a way to do this and not affect the game morale as whole.. It would be nice.. There are a few friends i know that got banned for things they honestly did not know were breaking TOS.. I have had off game chats with some of them.. Maybe it could work.. I just got no idea how to filter whose good to bring back and who isn't..
    Last edited by CHAOSSS; 04-15-2020 at 02:06 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CHAOSSS View Post
    If there was a way to do this and not affect the game morale as whole.. It would be nice.. There are a few friends i know that got banned for things they honestly did not know were breaking TOS.. I have had off game chats with some of them.. Maybe it could work.. I just got no idea how to filter whose good to bring back and who isn't..
    Please no .
    Many people in forums have been banned too.lost all their progress and returned players as well.
    And as they say, they don't ban without reason, so let's believe them and not welcome defaulters again.

they can start afresh after they learnt a lesson so they don't do such a thing again.
    If they start unbaning players, everyone will ask for their account to be overlooked and is just a pain for them.

It's like asking them to return a scammed item to the owners.
    Now who wouldn't like that?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    Please no .
    Many people in forums have been banned too.lost all their progress and returned players as well.
    And as they say, they don't ban without reason, so let's believe them and not welcome defaulters again.

they can start afresh after they learnt a lesson so they don't do such a thing again.
    If they start unbaning players, everyone will ask for their account to be overlooked and is just a pain for them.

It's like asking them to return a scammed item to the owners.
    Now who wouldn't like that?
    Seems like u have a lot of experience in banning .... nvm...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

purely in doing farming, but many do not like it because people who do the report would be envious of the time that likes to spend a long time in the game, not necessarily those who spend the long time In the game violated the rules, he collected gold something for the goods he wanted to buy, but why is this considered a ban ??

Sent from my vivo 1610 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by diffff View Post
    purely in doing farming, but many do not like it because people who do the report would be envious of the time that likes to spend a long time in the game, not necessarily those who spend the long time In the game violated the rules, he collected gold something for the goods he wanted to buy, but why is this considered a ban ??

There is some clarity to believe that not doing / violated the rules in the ToS: there must be a second chance

20.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #37
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,190 Posts

We ban for reasons.

We also close threads that veer off into ban drama.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: