Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Mini-Preview - Birthday Beach Gauntlet | Tokens!

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Default Mini-Preview - Birthday Beach Gauntlet | Tokens!

An Update about Upcoming UPDATE!
    + We'll be doing a special event next week (circa April 23rd) to celebrate Dark Legends' 8th Birthday!
    + The Gauntlet (our most popular and most exciting type of event) is coming to Dark Legends.
    + In addition to The Gauntlet we will be adding a system of 'Event Tokens.'
    + Event Tokens are earned by playing The Gauntlet and can be used to purchase event vanities!

A few other key changes are on their way but they are in the works and I don't want to mention them if they're going to take much longer to prepare.

Thanks for your patience, Vampires!

{More info coming soon}
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Cinco You are a big King thx it will bi very exciting thx bro jippi ��

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    + We'll be doing a special event next week (circa April 23rd) to celebrate Dark Legends' 8th Birthday!
    + The Gauntlet (our most popular and most exciting type of event) is coming to Dark Legends.
    + Event Tokens are earned by playing The Gauntlet and can be used to purchase event vanities!

A few other key changes are on their way but they are in the works and I don't want to mention them if they're going to take much longer to prepare.

{More info coming soon}
    Yay!! Looks interesting.. thank you Cinco!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

{More info coming soon}
    Tyyyyyy cinco;****xd

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) Plus usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

{More info coming soon}
    Tytytyty sooooo much for the heads-up @Cinco! * jumps for joy *

We are super excited for Dark Legends' 8th Birthday, I can hardly wait.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

{More info coming soon}
    Wow Thx cinco

Enviado de meu Lenovo K33b36 usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

{More info coming soon}
    Ma~n, we were expecting the event tomorrow no since last week...now another week to wait in boredom...SIGH~
    Anyway thanks...hope it worth waiting, but seriously guys we need events/quests running every week or some special items with rare drop rate to seek permanently just like the other legend games.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ugon For This Useful Post:

qok

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

{More info coming soon}
    Thank you cinco

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Awesome! Sounds like the style of events that go on in Arcane Legends with the portal to gather tokens for vanities but coming to DL! Awesome idea i was wondering if they would ever add that system to DL.. way cool!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

{More info coming soon}
    five anticipate the event for me everyone was waiting for the big event that you were going to do for us anticipate for tomorrow

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) Plus usando o Tapatalk
    Last edited by souzaluizantonio; 04-19-2020 at 01:40 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

{More info coming soon}
    Cant wait xd
    Ty cinco
    Make game mate

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Tysm cinco , cant wait still some days to wait

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Ahead of the event cinco sir could you possibly add the party feature in Al to DL and also you said that you would erase everyone's PvP kdrs soon enough ,could you possibly do it in this event too ?
    Besides these I'm interested in seeing how the tokens work

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Again, like I said before, I’m playing this game more than 7 years old with people who have been playing that long and I get the idea, and I see why people would want this so bad the PvPers KDR TO BE ERASED..LOL I decided to focus harder, read from the community, practice aiming, and overall do better. Today I glanced at lifetime PvP KDR. After years of daily sessions ending in the positives CINCO.

The solution they proposed wouldn’t fix the issue. I would go into detail why, but I want to cut straight to the actual issue. Usually,those who barks, are harmless. Thank you for your understanding and I can’t wait for new anniversary update.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

I'm super excited for this bday beach gauntlet event! Waiting for more info soon to be posted!! Good Luck all in advance!
    Guild:-Yrs Of Living Dangerously~Game Politics

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrWizardlord View Post
    This new event system should be a breath of fresh air, and forget about pvp cause its done for! Muahahaha
    Nothings done for and if you dont like toxic people there is an ignore button now go play something else and let us enjoy this new event kid

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Event sounds interesting, thanks Cinco

Sent from my Z971 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

To be frank, the PvP now isn't as fun as it was after they forbid chats between opponents...I understand the necessity for such decision however it is a two edges sword because you know most of the times we have matches btw our friends in both teams that we enjoy laughs and jokes during the match also some positive behaviors such as requesting the opponent team to hold-back if the two sides aren't equal this doesn't exist anymore...they joy of winning is reduced to half " This is needs to be considered before taking any action StS "...Ignore feature is quite enough to solve the dispute btw enemies, it isn't VERY necessary to force it.
    Not just this but after you officially declared no future events for the PvP segment of the game PvPers took a hard hit... rather than nourishing it you given up faith in it :/
    This is not just my opinion...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ugon View Post
    To be frank, the PvP now isn't as fun as it was after they forbid chats between opponents...I understand the necessity for such decision however it is a two edges sword because you know most of the times we have matches btw our friends in both teams that we enjoy laughs and jokes during the match also some positive behaviors such as requesting the opponent team to hold-back if the two sides aren't equal this doesn't exist anymore...they joy of winning is reduced to half " This is needs to be considered before taking any action StS "...Ignore feature is quite enough to solve the dispute btw enemies, it isn't VERY necessary to force it.
    Not just this but after you officially declared no future events for the PvP segment of the game PvPers took a hard hit... rather than nourishing it you given up faith in it :/
    This is not just my opinion...
    From the beginning you didn't support the Team Chat feature that it is ( /t ) it is confusing because it has the same color font of the normal chat, I saw somebody reporting this issue before on forum but you didn't pay attention to it...it would be better to restore the chat feature btw opponents along with supporting the Team Chat by giving it a distinctive color.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Lol Everlights said kid.. must be new to DL forums or DL in general, but doesnt matter, either way cause
    this new event system will
    be much enjoyed, and much needed, cant wait..
    Now if only new vanity drops were added to the last two campaigns, that would be amazing, it would give us players something to farm for and something to do, instead of just standing around the same
    streets with nothing going on..
    Just a suggestion..

24. The Following User Says Thank You to MrWizardlord For This Useful Post: