Thread: Awakes on items

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,065 Posts

Default Awakes on items

Have you guys noticed on war and mage items its very rare to find items with 8%+ str or int but with dex on rog items you can spend 5mins and find 5+ different items with 11%~ dex easily? I was using elite awake gems during the event on my arcane pendant and I got 7% dex 9% dex and 6%dex on it but I spent over 100 elite gems and never got over 4%str or even int.
    I am just a bit concerned about this because I have noticed this for a while now, no hate; just wanting to know why there is such a big difference.
    Another thing I'll point out is that on a weapon if a rog item gets 10% dex it only changes the price by like 7-20m. If a war item gets 10% str it changes the price by like 30m+.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 04-16-2020 at 02:36 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Have you guys noticed on war and mage items its very rare to find items with 8%+ str or int but with dex on rog items you can spend 5mins and find 5+ different items with 11%~ dex easily? I was using elite awake gems during the event on my arcane pendant and I got 7% dex 9% dex and 6%dex on it but I spent over 100 elite gems and never got over 4%str or even int.
    I am just a bit concerned about this because I have noticed this for a while now, no hate; just wanting to know why there is such a big difference.
    Another thing I'll point out is that on a weapon if a rog item gets 10% dex it only changes the price by 7m. If a war item gets 10% str it changes the price by like 30m+.
    My experience is hard..... I spend 200$ in elite awakens for drop 10% Dex in Dugg dagg. 100 elites no gold Encryption. I easily spent 1000 to 1500 elite gems in my gear in event idk...

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

11% dex items are insane, besides weapons ive only seen one ebon armor with 11% which sold for around 200m the seller said. I rerolled 8% int (more on weapon) on most items last event on my gear, on average took 300-400 gems each. Thats around 30m in the event I guess. I dont think you can expect much from 100 elite gems unless you get really lucky.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Another thing I'll point out is that on a weapon if a rog item gets 10% dex it only changes the price by like 7-20m. If a war item gets 10% str it changes the price by like 30m+.
    Of course the price difference on Warr weps with 10% str is much higher than for rogue weps. Just because as you started the thread, it's plenty plenty of those, so it's not rare.

Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    11% dex items are insane, besides weapons ive only seen one ebon armor with 11% which sold for around 200m the seller said. I rerolled 8% int (more on weapon) on most items last event on my gear, on average took 300-400 gems each. Thats around 30m in the event I guess. I dont think you can expect much from 100 elite gems unless you get really lucky.
    Well, then you haven't seen alot. I have ebon daggs with 13% dex, drag daggs 14% dex and ebon armor 11% dex and more to come.

But yes, 100 elite awakenings is nothing. I probably used 3000 elite awakenings that event. To try to make pern set 8% int (mage), and didn't get more than 1 part from all those. Also uttog spent loads to get even rogue dex % on items, but didn't end up with insane results. It's all about being very lucky, like ending up with royal flush on a poker game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Syaxyy View Post
    Well, then you haven't seen alot. I have ebon daggs with 13% dex, drag daggs 14% dex and ebon armor 11% dex and more to come.

But yes, 100 elite awakenings is nothing. I probably used 3000 elite awakenings that event. To try to make pern set 8% int (mage), and didn't get more than 1 part from all those. Also uttog spent loads to get even rogue dex % on items, but didn't end up with insane results. It's all about being very lucky, like ending up with royal flush on a poker game.

"Besides weapons" they are easier to reroll because 5% primary and 5% all are available. Grats on those awakes...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    "Besides weapons" they are easier to reroll because 5% primary and 5% all are available. Grats on those awakes...
    Sorry, my bad. Didn't see you wrote besides weapons. Yeah, I don't think its much 11% class stats on other items than weps. I have belt 12% int and this ebon armor 11% and arc helmet 9% int. But it's insanely rare to get above 8% on all others than weps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,065 Posts

I guess it is because you guys use a ton of awakes, I was always wanting to make a 2300 str warrior but its very hard to find the right awakes on the right items.
    Here is a video on weapons though, armors rings pendants artis all were basic awakes so I didn't add them. Nothing in those categories over 5% of any stat. Was 3 war weps 5%+, maybe 3-4%mage but 11-12x rog 5%+.
    https://youtu.be/-44f1epJNSE

Sent from point A to point B.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 04-16-2020 at 03:05 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I guess it is because you guys use a ton of awakes, I was always wanting to make a 2300 str warrior but its very hard to find the right awakes on the right items.
    Here is a video on weapons though, armors rings pendants artis all were basic awakes so I didn't add them. Nothing in those categories over 5% of any stat.
    https://youtu.be/-44f1epJNSE

Because if someone has one sick part for example, they are of course not selling. And if they are selling, they are selling for way over max limits in auctions. For my special items like 11-14% class stats i have been buying 200-350m, if I didn't make them myself. And being even offered more than I bought them for sometimes.

So finding 11% class stats in auctions won't happen unless you look at very outdated items.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

You can do the maths for example when I tried to make 8%+ int pern set. I spent 3000 elite awakenings, and ended up with just one part 8%. That tells how rare it is and how much it costs to make the items. That's why they being sold for sick amounts of golds too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,065 Posts

I see, ty for the answers guys.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

I’m no expert, but part of the reason may be because there are more rogues in the game than mages and warriors. Therefore, with more players awakening gears, there’s bound to be more equipment with better stats.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Archugejackmen View Post
    I’m no expert, but part of the reason may be because there are more rogues in the game than mages and warriors. Therefore, with more players awakening gears, there’s bound to be more equipment with better stats.
    Same as I already told