Thread: Pets / Auction / Yearly Track / Guild Level / Capacity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Default Pets / Auction / Yearly Track / Guild Level / Capacity

These are some of the ideas I have been collecting for weeks. Comment down below if you agree with certain ideas thank you

Capacity:

A lot of times, I have experienced that whenever I grind event or kt4, some items I loot like cracked water jewel/ nature water jewel or in this case, blue eggs reach at max capacity. This problem is that when I am non stop grinding, I never notice my inventory item is at max capacity. Some of the suggestions:

- Alert Players with a notification if they are at max capacity by notification or popping a message on their screen
    - Increase capacity to 10k so players won’t have to worry about checking their inventory if they have full items until they are done with grinding.
    - Having an option to directly stash the item onto your alt without having to actually switch, by holding the item and choosing the name you want to stash in.
    - Let the farmed items go over the limit

Guild Level:

In some of the games, I have seen hoods, clans, groups, squads having levels. Having a system where the whole guild contributes to certain task or something to level up the guild. Levelling up guilds having perks like at level 2, everyone in the guilds gets 5%GL (Stacking) upto certain guild level. STS can restart the level every season so players have to work hard everytime to get those benefits. However, this can be changed by setting the minimum work every individual needs to do to get the perk so that other players don’t take advantage of it. Tasks can be doing certain number of elite maps, or anything to do with farming.

Auction:

During Easter Event, lots of eggs being sold in bulks. Like 999 blue eggs or 999 reds eggs. So many players don’t have the space to buy that many however, this can be improved if there is an option for players to buy the desired amount of of those eggs. By holding the item just like when stashing, and writing down the number of eggs you want to purchase. Because at times, there are good offers in auction but the players that have been looking for a while has to go to their ult and stash items whilst the item is most likely gone.

Another suggestion for auction is to add a different section where players can offer for items. For example if I want Tox Set, I can put the amount of gold I am ready to spend and leave a description of the awakes or the type of tox, if anyone is interested they can directly sell the item for that price to the lister. This means that the price lister must have the amount of gold they are listing.

Pets:

This is the main suggestion which I wanted STS to definitely look into. I have seen everyone using the same pet over and over again whilst leaving the others pets as it is, most people just collect them for aps. So I was thinking if STS can add new aps regarding pet levels like having to reach 50 pets to lv 76 for 200 aps. This would make the user utilise different pets which would still be beneficial as they will start to understand more pets and their abilities.

Another suggestion for pets is let the owner choose and control on how they want to use the pet. Because sometimes, the pets gets so busy destroying the things around and end up not picking up the loot, the players might miss out on arcane item if it’s during the event. STS can add options to pets where the players can choose if hey want the pet to pick up loot first than destroy and kill the mobs or obstacles. If they want to kill mobs and destroy obstacles than pick up loot.

One last suggestion for pet is the pets level. Many players use them for their aa. However, i seem to find the pet level very useless. Because having a lv 76 pet is used the same way by a player who has it at lv 1. I suggest them adding things like, increasing proc time for pets, adding special stats affects for every 5 level up, so players can choose the affect they like if they own all of them for that certain pet.

Track:

Everyone wants to know what they have achieved throughout the year. So why not add a book or an album where STS creates and writes down each individuals achievement. By achievement, I mean things like reaching plat tier, reaching lb or looting rare item from event zone. This way everyone will know how much they have improved throughout their time in the game. However, the real aps shouldn’t be merged with this as those can already be checked if they are achieved.

Competition:

For guilds, there is only one lb which rarely changes or doesn’t have significant change every season. STS can add another seasonal lb where each guild has to work for their position like event lb. This can be done by having a list of challenges that the guild can do to gain points. And the points can be restarted every season so everyone gets a fair chance to get to the lb.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

There will soon be seasonal lb with 3rd type characters or something like that. I don't think adding aps for lvling pets to 76 will make players use them more. They will just lvl them up and leave them. Increasing the inventory cap to 10k? That's insane, increasing the cap is good, but I would say like 1k max. The pet lvl changes only the passive ability and I don't think it would be good if every 5 lvl the aa or stats are changing, because it will affect lower lvl players.
    "Control is an illusion."