Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: About drop rates.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Default About drop rates.

Why do you increase drop rate significantly.
    It causes significant drop in prices of the arcane weapons.
    Why can't you make it gradually rising so that we can get stable prices from start.
    Now many people including me lost a lot of gold.
    Not to mention many people who spent tons of plat in the beginning.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I mean it happens every year with new arcane weapons during marv event, prices drop

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

It's better if they did gradual drop rates unlike this..
    Why such high unstable drop rates..very low..very low...very high.
    Low medium high better pls

Forum Adept MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Blame all those people who were crying before , that the drop rate was bad, now the drop rate is good, those cry babies before killed this new arc weapon , now everyone got one,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Hye its not as if price will not up^^ lol

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

I'm pretty sure prices will not go back up for any of the 76 arcanes after today

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

sts dont know the term moderate/medium....so,its either low rate or high rate....haha...

P/S: pm me if anyone sell dugg bow 15m or dugg dagger 20m

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

why are you crying

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Deletus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

why u cry? lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

If the arcanes are too expencive people are complaining, now if they are too cheap they complain aswell.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmstroke View Post
    why u cry? lol
    I'm not crying.
    Trying to understand why this drastic drop rate changes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    If the arcanes are too expencive people are complaining, now if they are too cheap they complain aswell.
    Again please choose your words carefully.
    I'm not complaining,I'm asking/trying to understand/suggesting why is there not a gradual loot chance established compared to a drastic rise/fall in chance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Its a clever business strategy to initially have the drops very low In the early days of an expansion, such as more players are enticed to open more locks seeing the ridiculous gold prices of gears.

Then, they'll drastically bump up the drop rates whenever the expansion is coming to an end, and is starting to prepare for a new one, such as players are still encouraged to open locks seeing the good odds.

If the drops of the best gears are held constant for every lock, then only a few players would open the locks later in the expansion seeing the gears exceptionally stable, reasonable in price.

For our perspective, It's a complete scam, and just a way to squeeze our pockets everytime.

We are completely deluded by the 'Arcane' rarity not being so 'Arcane' in the later times of every expansion. For those who buy them for gold early in the expansion are scammed later, same as those who open them for plat early in the expansion are scammed.

And to add up to the mix, they'll find a way to destroy these gears by nerfing/weakening the procs in the higher levels, to make way for the 'new' weapons, and the cycle repeats.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 04-17-2020 at 04:59 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Its been half year the weap quantity deserve to be many it would good for some average player they can buy it and become more op beside its only the weap that got more quantity not all gear armor and helm ring belt pendant and arti and 6month from now another expansion will come..and new gear and weap will release..so some average player deserve to have better build after weap had been released for half a year after expansion... i know ur saying it due to u have buy the item 1 or 2 month ago at high price well i also buyed skull aegis when it had just released for 115m now price plummet almost 20m+ lol but i didn't regret it after all if u want to be op earlier then other u need to sacrifice some of ur pocket coin ^^ lol even though its just a bit earlier on being op then other haha good luck....

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Its a clever business strategy to initially have the drops very low In the early days of an expansion, such as more players are enticed to open more locks seeing the ridiculous gold prices of gears.

Then, they'll drastically bump up the drop rates whenever the expansion is coming to an end, and is starting to prepare for a new one, such as players are still encouraged to open locks seeing the good odds.

If the drops of the best gears are held constant for every lock, then only a few players would open the locks later in the expansion seeing the gears exceptionally stable, reasonable in price.

For our perspective, It's a complete scam, and just a way to squeeze our pockets everytime.

We are completely deluded by the 'Arcane' rarity not being so 'Arcane' in the later times of every expansion. For those who buy them for gold early in the expansion are scammed later, same as those who open them for plat early in the expansion are scammed.

And to add up to the mix, they'll find a way to destroy these gears by nerfing/weakening the procs in the higher levels, to make way for the 'new' weapons, and the cycle repeats.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Yes I think this is exactly what it is.
    I have always thought events we're supposed to be fun and can add to something--> an enjoyable experience , a time killer and a medium to make some currency.

But this event made me lose over 40m gold , all of what I ran over 1.4k times farming the egg farm farming... energy essence day in and out...
    This is one of the events that is dreaded for people who put so much of plat to get some thing.

It's sad..i would've asked them to give a warning next time to warn all players who currently own to sell them off since a punch in the gut is coming.this should at least be done by sts as we don't know what's the chance of looting when , where, and how of those locked mechanics.

Anyways thank you for the ironic MARVELOUS event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    Yes I think this is exactly what it is.
    I have always thought events we're supposed to be fun and can add to something--> an enjoyable experience , a time killer and a medium to make some currency.

But this event made me lose over 40m gold , all of what I ran over 1.4k times farming the egg farm farming... energy essence day in and out...
    This is one of the events that is dreaded for people who put so much of plat to get some thing.

It's sad..i would've asked them to give a warning next time to warn all players who currently own to sell them off since a punch in the gut is coming.this should at least be done by sts as we don't know what's the chance of looting when , where, and how of those locked mechanics.

Anyways thank you for the ironic MARVELOUS event.
    It has always been like this. Last marvel event was exactly the same. Thats how the the game works. I have bought my skratch with awakes for like 120m and guess what, instead of complaining in forums im happy that more people are able to play with those weapons and have faster runs on average overall.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

They first release the weapons at a slow rate so that quantity is low and demand is high through out the year. In their final events before new expansion is out they will increase the quantity of these weps by a lot so that price does not go unreasonably high in the future. Ebon weapons would probably be 4 times the cost now if they did not do this last year which I did lose 210mil last year from the ebons dropping so much.

21.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #18
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,169 Posts

One point of fact to consider is: the odds for looting 76 Arcanes have increased steadily with every event locked since their initial release.
    Clearly the asking prices have not kept pace with this availability. Likely reasoning for this is the fact that lock opening has been somewhat inconsistent this year. To take responsibility for that specifically: if I made every crate in every event extremely compelling as to keep the unlocking activity consistent, the gradual increase in availability would be much more obvious to you. Instead we have several events in a row where lockeds aren't such a big deal and then we get Marvelous and almost everybody is opening at least a few of them.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    One point of fact to consider is: the odds for looting 76 Arcanes have increased steadily with every event locked since their initial release.
    Clearly the asking prices have not kept pace with this availability. Likely reasoning for this is the fact that lock opening has been somewhat inconsistent this year. To take responsibility for that specifically: if I made every crate in every event extremely compelling as to keep the unlocking activity consistent, the gradual increase in availability would be much more obvious to you. Instead we have several events in a row where lockeds aren't such a big deal and then we get Marvelous and almost everybody is opening at least a few of them.
    very well ... thanks cinco

Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    Why do you increase drop rate significantly.
    It causes significant drop in prices of the arcane weapons.
    Why can't you make it gradually rising so that we can get stable prices from start.
    Now many people including me lost a lot of gold.
    Not to mention many people who spent tons of plat in the beginning.
    The drop rate is what it should be. You should have thought better and not have bought an OVERPRICED item. Naturally it will drop, this isn't a punch in the gut, you walked head first into a wall.