Thread: Dyscalculia.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts

Default Dyscalculia.

I read the forums hoping that someone will just say which is the best bow or pet for me to use in pve.
    I have been too ashamed to ask in-game because I'm level 76 and been playing for years but the truth is, I can't, through no fault of my own, understand numbers at all.
    On here all the percentages multiplied by a number of dex plus boss damage minus crit plus how many times I log in just looks like blah blah blah.
    I actually break out in a sweat and have flashbacks of the math teacher screaming at me and tearing out what was left of his hair.
    Dyscalculia is real and I apologise to all the people in our guild who have asked my advice about gears and I've suddenly logged out.
    I don't trade because of it and it's quite embarrasing when I go shopping with real money instead of a bank card.
    I digressed.
    I just want to know what is the best bow, gears and pet for a capped rogue in pve without all the numbers please.
    People who suffer with what some people call number dyslexia (and we do suffer, mainly in our school years if it's not detected) are not stupid.
    Thankyou to those who had the patience to read this and I hope someone will advise me on what gears and pet.
    Keep safe and kind regards, Susie. 🙂
    P.S. I'm still quite embarrassed so no salt please.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

weapon) Duggar bow and duggar dagger
    Gear)Sunken helm sunken armor artifact valley fade and soon to release arcane belt pendant ring but using mythic hidden set belt ring pendant momentary its good

Pet electra for passive guenivere and arcanite werewiger for arcane ability

This the things i can help with goodluck^^

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamwalker View Post
    Gear)Sunken helm sunken armor artifact valley fade and soon to release arcane belt pendant ring but using mythic hidden set belt ring pendant momentary its good

Thankyou very much. 🙂

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamwalker View Post

And h samael for passive?

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Clugan View Post
    And h samael for passive?

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
    Heroic samael better just directly open it as pet due to it have Regen lol as for happiness bonus should slot electra and arcane ability slot should be if not guenivere arcanite werewiger for pve thats all lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Im not a rog main, but more people need to see this and hopefully more will help you, so heres a bump All the best!!

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    I read the forums hoping that someone will just say which is the best bow or pet for me to use in pve.
    I have been too ashamed to ask in-game because I'm level 76 and been playing for years but the truth is, I can't, through no fault of my own, understand numbers at all.
    On here all the percentages multiplied by a number of dex plus boss damage minus crit plus how many times I log in just looks like blah blah blah.
    I actually break out in a sweat and have flashbacks of the math teacher screaming at me and tearing out what was left of his hair.
    Dyscalculia is real and I apologise to all the people in our guild who have asked my advice about gears and I've suddenly logged out.
    I don't trade because of it and it's quite embarrasing when I go shopping with real money instead of a bank card.
    I digressed.
    I just want to know what is the best bow, gears and pet for a capped rogue in pve without all the numbers please.
    People who suffer with what some people call number dyslexia (and we do suffer, mainly in our school years if it's not detected) are not stupid.
    Thankyou to those who had the patience to read this and I hope someone will advise me on what gears and pet.
    Keep safe and kind regards, Susie.
    P.S. I'm still quite embarrassed so no salt please.
    WEAPONS- Duggar, if on a budget buy Ebon

ARMORS- Sunken set, or if in a budget- Ebon set

ARTIFACT- Fade and infested.

For the Ring or Pendant or Belt- Buy Either mythic 76 or level 71 Arcanes

Duggars are 30-70m, sunken is 40m, artifacts are 25-60m, other slots are about 30m this all adds up to??....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Duggar bow prefer bd awake. Sunken helm. Sunken armor (ebon trash). Hidden belt. Pern set or lvl71 arc set. Valley fade arti, prefer bd or dex awake in all or just mixed. Numbers don't matter, just high numbers