Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: pls repair rogues and mages at new elites

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Default pls repair rogues and mages at new elites

-rogues useless at all new elites, supposed to be single target dps - bow proc low chance and low damage (yea i need to have over 150%boss/elite damage to deal some average dmg by bow), having hidden set, duggar daggers and duggar bow, sunken armor (stacking 2-4 procs of those things at bosses) still can't deal dmg as tanks dealing to single targets? rogue's role at all new elites - hide and snipe when it comes to deal something with bosses: elite duggar boss (spiders) 1hit after 20th wave even if i have full armor awakes, elite scratch 1hit (impossible to avoid unless you are just leeching and staying out of range, and his red zones are bigger than bow's attack range). Elite arcane weapons dont add anything, just uglier colors?
    -mages usefull only because can give energize to other people in party (2-3 warriors), btw bows still bugged and energize doesnt affect speed of bow's autoattacks, in new elites mage is useless class same as rogue.

I know its boring and useless maps without profit and i wouldnt run it at all, but need aps :/ so rogue's and mage's roles at new maps: try find 2-3 friends warriors who can carry them helping with their aps.
    Last edited by reyals; 04-17-2020 at 03:32 PM.

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,889 Posts

If you have actual bugs to post, post them separately, with all the details. If you want to complain or make suggestions, take it elsewhere, the bugs & tech forum is not the appropriate place.
    Last edited by Futumsh; 04-18-2020 at 08:13 PM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Effect of unbalance hope next update warior class weapon is dagger and bows and rogue has sword and shield, explain how a tank warior with total defensive heals that can make their health renew like he was born again after they receive high damage from rogue in pvp or elite boss on pve and then he can create a shiel with long duration high damage on proc and ultimate skill while rogue has a useless ultimate and defensive buffs, pls change combat medic skill of rogue in to a shield that can absorb and heal us to tank also in pvp and pve always adding a offensive update on warior but not adding defensive update on rogue we want balance update pls... Sory for my bad english hope dev can understand

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,889 Posts

Moving out of bugs and tech. If it's not a bug or technical issue, post it elsewhere.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Utter nonsense. I am a rogue and was one of the first few to get 1k elite dred duggar kills. My own laziness and not liking the other 2 maps that much are the reason I haven’t finished 1k boss kills there.

76 arcane weapons are good, new arcane armour is really good for rogues, plenty of good pets to use there. Mythic 76 set is also useful there. I love running elite vardan gates when it is open and run with all sorts of parties as long as they are not useless or trying to leech off me.

Aimed ultimate is extremely useful and can do a lot of damage to bosses. You guys need to learn how to use it properly...like everything else.

I don’t need any “repairs” from the devs. Maybe you should discuss all this with other well geared, experienced rogues who run those portals regularly. Try to improve your own gameplay instead of complaining about things that don’t need fixing.

Those are the highest elite maps in-game. They are supposed to be hard, not played on zombie mode like kt4 or hauntlet etc.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Noni For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reyals View Post
    -rogues useless at all new elites, supposed to be single target dps - bow proc low chance and low damage (yea i need to have over 150%boss/elite damage to deal some average dmg by bow), having hidden set, duggar daggers and duggar bow, sunken armor (stacking 2-4 procs of those things at bosses) still can't deal dmg as tanks dealing to single targets? rogue's role at all new elites - hide and snipe when it comes to deal something with bosses: elite duggar boss (spiders) 1hit after 20th wave even if i have full armor awakes, elite scratch 1hit (impossible to avoid unless you are just leeching and staying out of range, and his red zones are bigger than bow's attack range). Elite arcane weapons dont add anything, just uglier colors?
    -mages usefull only because can give energize to other people in party (2-3 warriors), btw bows still bugged and energize doesnt affect speed of bow's autoattacks, in new elites mage is useless class same as rogue.

I know its boring and useless maps without profit and i wouldnt run it at all, but need aps :/ so rogue's and mage's roles at new maps: try find 2-3 friends warriors who can carry them helping with their aps.
    Another cry post oof

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

No one cry here in this post just telling the truth

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

These threads are similar to the guys who post screenshots of their conversations trying to get others banned.

All these guys saying Warriors hit harder than Rogues are cherrypicking on those 6 seconds of glory that warriors have when their dozers proc and they use ultimate.

Git gud reyals.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Nope not similar, this thread need to be fair and balance the class but the other is a accusations means no balance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    Nope not similar, this thread need to be fair and balance the class but the other is a accusations means no balance.
    Didn’t rogue arcane weapons get a buff?? You rogues are never happy ://

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Mage ok bro. Never have any problems in game playing with low power weapons.
    The bad is you think that the very high power equipment makes you better!
    A not experienced player with high equipment is like a chimp with machinegun!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mitsooos For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

funny, i don't see anyone of these "expierenced skilled" players in any type of lb; are you posting to show your arrogance? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Noni View Post
    I am a rogue and was one of the first few to get 1k elite dred duggar kills.
    yay 1st made 1k duggar aps, gratz you've leeched 1k boss waves in gates, bravo haha, but how does it show anything about yourself (as player) or anything about rogue class? i've never saw you in solo gates LB, never saw at swamp temple lb, where's your skills, just a lot useless talking + everyone know you are one of the most useless and most arrogant players in al, your opinion doesn't matter
    Here is what really skilled rogue telling about gates:
    Name:  1.png
Views: 376
Size:  5.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsooos View Post
    Mage ok bro
    solo lb gates shows that "mage ok"
    top#5 warriors 70k-280k pts, top #5 mages 17k-22k pts.

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    6 seconds of glory that warriors have when their dozers proc and they use ultimate.
    that 6 seconds enough for warrior to kill all mobs and deal more than 50%damage to boss and both spiders, what rogue doing that 6 seconds? ah yes, trying get 1-2 procs of useless duggar bow on one target lol

since nobody have problems with mobs, maybe sts could take some statistics how much dmg dealt to bosses and spiders by rogue (as 1target dps), warrior (as class supossed to tank), and mage; I'm sure it will be like 80% by warriors 15% by rogues 5% by mages
    Last edited by reyals; 04-21-2020 at 08:42 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to reyals For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I thought there was a reason warriors can get a way higher solo score compared to the other classes, maybe that's just me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

I don’t have to leech off anyone. You have done runs with me and you know it, so that is just more nonsense from you. Some of the warriors who replied here can confirm I don’t need them to carry me, unlike you. Nothing to do with arrogance, I am a team player.

Also, not everyone is obsessed with LB or pixel achievements. Many of us play for fun, doing a few runs daily and chatting with friends. Achievements just happen along the way. Maybe you should try playing that way sometimes, so you actually get to enjoy the game. If being on LB was the criterion to show someone is skilled, then some botters who ended up on top player LB through shady means can make that claim easily. Yet many got banned instead.

Come up with some valid points instead of the usual drama making. After a long time, all 3 classes are needed in a party for elite runs. Everyone gets an equal chance of getting invited and farming as long as they know what they are doing. Warriors don’t feel left out anymore, neither do rogues or mages. Runs are fast and efficient, win win for all.

I like how you and others like you selectively complain about some stuff but not about things that benefit you. Many rogues with jewel farmer tank alts never complain about warriors having all the advantage when it comes to jewel farming. 71 raids LB and most events LB are dominated by rogues because of how our class does damage and how those maps are designed, so people just deal with it instead of whining all day. No rogue complained when they were dominating pvp for years. So don’t act like you are some representative who got elected by all rogues of arlor to speak on our behalf. Mitsooos is a mage and he also confirmed he does not feel useless. You are the one who feels useless, so why not fix yourself hmm? I suggest you first start with learning how to use aimed shot ultimate properly. Bashing buttons does not work anymore.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

People who complain and dont do anything for themselves to improve, doesnt get far in life. Just saying

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

If being on LB was the criterion to show someone is skilled, then some botters who ended up on top player LB through shady means can make that claim easily. Yet many got banned instead.
    I was talking ONLY about solo elite gates and solo swamp temple LBs, and yea its criterion.

Also, not everyone is obsessed with LB or pixel achievements.
    I am a rogue and was one of the first few to get 1k elite dred duggar kills.
    just LOL

Mitsooos is a mage and he also confirmed he does not feel useless. You are the one who feels useless, so why not fix yourself hmm?
    all my complains here connected to buff useless duggar bow which hard to proc and deals low dmg, btw maybe you remember its you who asked me to create thread about buffing this useless bow long time ago (forgot already?), they buffed it and added 2 ticks, so for you 10 ticks wasn't enough and asking people to create threads in bugs/issues, but 12 is enough? (not bothered by exact count of ticks, anyways its useless at all)
    so i create it again, also added uselessness of mages as class, not exactly mitsooos

I suggest you first start with learning how to use aimed shot ultimate properly.
    maximum what you can make by that ultimate - kill 1 spider or boss, warrior's ultimate killing everything, mage's ultimate helping whole party, or maybe u are so super skilled that your ultimate can hit more than 1 target?

No rogue complained when they were dominating pvp for years.
    warriors don't complain now too, everything fair lol. Most of mages already left pvp. And if you decided to talk about it: idk if u go pvp or no, but rogue with duggar bow considered as food now (its just reality), bow doesn't deals dmg, stats suck and proc is totally useless, in past bows were a weapon to kill warriors/mages, atm duggar bow in pvp... Maybe enemies will die only by laughing when see rogue with bow in pvp. + using duggar bow's proc in clashes with mages is just faster way to die by curse

stop making your useless drama and let's buff rogue's weapon (its what u wanted when you got and tested that bow)
    Last edited by reyals; 04-21-2020 at 10:05 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

stop making your useless drama and let's buff rogue's weapon (its what u wanted when you got and tested that bow)
    Cinco already buffed rogue weapon...(Duggar Daggers) calm down... just buy that arcane weapon and chill out if the bow “sucks”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

I was talking ONLY about solo elite gates and solo swamp temple LBs, and yea its criterion.

just LOL

all my complains here connected to buff useless duggar bow which hard to proc and deals low dmg, btw maybe you remember its you who asked me to create thread about buffing this useless bow long time ago (forgot already?), they buffed it and added 2 ticks, so for you 10 ticks wasn't enough and asking people to create threads in bugs/issues, but 12 is enough? (not bothered by exact count of ticks, anyways its useless at all)
    so i create it again, also added uselessness of mages as class, not exactly mitsooos

maximum what you can make by that ultimate - kill 1 spider or boss, warrior's ultimate killing everything, mage's ultimate helping whole party, or maybe u are so super skilled that your ultimate can hit more than 1 target?

Need practics bro u never play with skilled people i think . My like a mage easily killing spider in 5sec ofc is a team work and all supposted target somethink rogue and war can kill spider/boss 5sec stay safe . On lb we can see many difference party . And i with friends done first party 3mags plus war 750k+ so everythink is fine with that

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk
    ign: NEXPL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

funny, i don't see anyone of these "expierenced skilled" players in any type of lb; are you posting to show your arrogance? lol

yay 1st made 1k duggar aps, gratz you've leeched 1k boss waves in gates, bravo haha, but how does it show anything about yourself (as player) or anything about rogue class? i've never saw you in solo gates LB, never saw at swamp temple lb, where's your skills, just a lot useless talking + everyone know you are one of the most useless and most arrogant players in al, your opinion doesn't matter
    Here is what really skilled rogue telling about gates:
    Name:  1.png
Views: 376
Size:  5.8 KB

solo lb gates shows that "mage ok"
    top#5 warriors 70k-280k pts, top #5 mages 17k-22k pts.

that 6 seconds enough for warrior to kill all mobs and deal more than 50%damage to boss and both spiders, what rogue doing that 6 seconds? ah yes, trying get 1-2 procs of useless duggar bow on one target lol

since nobody have problems with mobs, maybe sts could take some statistics how much dmg dealt to bosses and spiders by rogue (as 1target dps), warrior (as class supossed to tank), and mage; I'm sure it will be like 80% by warriors 15% by rogues 5% by mages
    Where is the really skilled rogue? 0.o

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    Cinco already buffed rogue weapon...(Duggar Daggers) calm down... just buy that arcane weapon and chill out if the bow “sucks”.
    I already have that daggers (and i know how to use it), it isn't enough for gates, so i've got bow, sadly its still useless.
    and do you recommend me to use ONLY 1 weapon (duggar daggers at boss and spiders)?
    btw sd axe and aegis (and all other weapons) were buffed/changed at same time when they buff daggers, dont get why you speak about that

Quote Originally Posted by Nexior View Post
    And i with friends done first party 3mags plus war 750k+ so everythink is fine with that
    just imagine that run 4 mages or 3mages+rogue
    Last edited by reyals; 04-21-2020 at 10:24 AM.