Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What would you like to see added in the game next year

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Congeniality View Post
    I would argue I play fox as a legitimate class and don't just use it as what you would call an "exploitation". I would be very upset if my main class was banned from player vs player.
    Ole waug is just upset his op bird isnt as op as fox and rhino. Nah im jk but i dont like the idea at all because many people in the game play the class legitimately and have been doing so since rhino and fox came out.
    You should've gone for the head...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Spullllll For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    They don't need to be deleted but they do need to be nerfed. Take the global 20% Damage and dodge away then put it on endgame skills L.10 instead.
    Fox has been the universal weakest if not second weakest class in PvP since it's release. The fox is strong this current cap because of the nature of the sets at endgame being very focused towards damage with little to no armor, not the class itself. I don't speak for that lv20 fox nonsense years ago that was good.

With that said, I still wouldn't say that fox is even the strongest class this cap in mythic PvP (easily behind bird), and would conservatively rate it the second worst in honor PvP (maybe ahead of rhino). I think the class is objectively underpowered in respect to the original three, but enjoy the gameplay enough to use it regardless.

I would strongly caution against nerfing fox in any way. I can't speak for rhino because I myself don't play it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Congeniality For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default What would you like to see added in the game next year

I'd like to see these cursed Elites and enchants be finally disabled in PvP from 30 to 100. They don't deserve to be here just as how pets shouldn't be either. I'd like to see the old stats of all the gear nerfed in 2016 be corrected. Sets such as copper, custom, and sang took a massive dive thanks to damage, crit, and hit nerf making them weaker than their other attribute rivals, Int and Str. I'd like to see more gauntlet type events in the future where every level has the ability to play, the only difference is that I'd love for them to be made a permanent feature like in AL. This could have a range of rewards such as more inventory slots, more character slots, more Cs slots, pets with simi decent stats, and free boxes that will have a chance to loot QTr's and 25 Elites but this should only be if QTR and 25 elites are removed from PvP.

Doing my last suggestion would make doing the gauntlet a major importance for new players, especially if topped off with Exp orbs in the mix. My suggestion on making Elites a permanent item in the games overall loot table is good but to have them set in gauntlet boxes for free is even better. The box should only drop Exp kits that are 3x and above, Auto gold and auto loots, elites, and a shot at a pet but at a rare loot rate.

I'd like to see further improvements towards honor. Even though honor would be less played than OG PvP. It'll still be a hotspot for tourneys, if the stats are improved i kind of see all tourneys being hosted there. More content for twink is good. Would be great to see a legendary gemstone wand and recurve added into twink that isn't broken. Recurve could be another Forgotten bow and the gemstone wand would be a entirety new concept.

Ofc possibly none of this will happen but aye why not.
    More reason why player hosting pvp should be able to make game rules. If dev Ignores the fact that at this point all pvpers (non event pvps) are and been asking for years. We just spent to much time in trying to balance a class/ gear and I truly believe that was the wrong approach now because doing so rune player vs monster completely with some class) for pvp non event to be able to set rule as what to allow in there match ( what rank item like elite , discontinued, pet , enchant - qtr,hemi, pure bring back elite level one ring it help new people even in pvm

Please write some codes I don’t no how hard it is to do that in the game to make but it’ll definitely fix pvp cause if one class to strong kick him he can fight his on.

I don’t like pvp really they do deserve that and I don’t even have friends .

Please let player leave meassge to there friend/guild offline member it help build relationships for player and help the game in the long run.

To devs please give them at least these two item this year pocket legend fans are some of the most devoted players I ever seen in any game

Also if cinco posted hi or anything on this thread it would be the greatest thing ever we’re just brain storming idea so that u guys have things to think about. And idea what players might want in the future. Not saying anything we mention can be done ( would love to see that armor in game) but it’s the greatest feeling in the the world knowing a dev team member hear us and know that we Exist. Or having a player fourm mods would be great to cause a we know your busy they can take or idea and summarize for you guys and u can address everything in one post.

We all want the same thing for this game to continue being the best ever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Hjable; 04-30-2020 at 02:50 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Fox has been the universal weakest if not second weakest class in PvP since it's release. The fox is strong this current cap because of the nature of the sets at endgame being very focused towards damage with little to no armor, not the class itself. I don't speak for that lv20 fox nonsense years ago that was good.

With that said, I still wouldn't say that fox is even the strongest class this cap in mythic PvP (easily behind bird), and would conservatively rate it the second worst in honor PvP (maybe ahead of rhino). I think the class is objectively underpowered in respect to the original three, but enjoy the gameplay enough to use it regardless.

I would strongly caution against nerfing fox in any way. I can't speak for rhino because I myself don't play it.
    (Pve)I was playing my 105 rhino to day trying to cap him in this event.. with a few def buff he could become a really fun tank in like a really hard dungeon /raid. Warrior more like a berserker a lot of damage and tank we’re rhino just the way his skill are can pally tank and can be really fun if twink a bit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

It depends on level range. Endgame wise 76-110 during their respective caps sure. You can say that they were possibly the weakest if not second weakest classduring those eras, but to say globally is beyond a stretch. There were foxes who did 16 back then that were doing remarkably well. Then you had the likes of 22 and 27 foxes like swagfox and Godyr. Now you enter L.30, where it wouldn't be a stretch to say that foxes during the 2013-2014 PvP era in 30 was arguably top 3 if not top 2 behind mages, which they beat 70% of the time. I'll mention some old foxes in the form of Vvolfgang and utimateimpact, both of which were high on the leadersboard list with a 3 or above KD ratio. You had 35 foxes such as drdodge and drcombo, both went on LB with stable KDs. L.40 cutter fox during 2013 was possibly top 2 class behind warbird, warbird during this time was the undisputed best class. A key player who was a 40 fox was stereotypes, was on LB for a short while and he definitely didn't have any trouble competing even against plat bears.

Now we are entering a grey zone with 50+, I'm not mentioning 45 because every class had the ability to do well there. 50 shotty fox was actually pretty decent, i mained 50 fox for a while and it was possibly the most fun I'd have with the class even still to this day. 51 foxes were a grey area also but there were some who did good with it. I forgot what @Fourm Name: Hook L.51 reaper fox was called but he was a player i saw personally fighting against dex and str bears. I can go as far to say that foxes could also compete in 56 and 61 by referencing yoshi at 56 and divakitty at 61.

This is where things go down hill though. Foxes above 66 just didn't work perfectly. I've seen plenty of good 71 foxes but it all ended with them always having bad match ups, which i blame on how the skills on foxes are set up. I can't speak directly for you at 76 but if my experience doing fox at 30 says anything then i know you had a hard time. Foxes back then just took more skill and demanded more time. A newbie fox wasn't going to do well with the class until they learned both the basics and advanced, but if you look at fox now you wouldn't believe it to be the same class from 5+ years prior. 22 foxes 1 shots everything, even 27s. Take away enchants in 30 and you'll see that 1 hand sword foxes can now easily go pound for pound with bears, just imagine what they'd do with 2hand instead. Mere pull darts is now enough to kill mages with ease it seems like. The question is what exactly changed?

I'll tell you what changed. Foxes recieved a 20% DMG and 20% Dodge buff that effected the class globbaly. It went from easily the most skilled and difficult class to learn now to a class that's easier to learn than beck stomp bear, I'm speaking for twinks behalf on this not endgame Had this nerf just been directed towards endgame there would never be any complaint.
    Last edited by MageFFA; 04-20-2020 at 02:57 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MageFFA For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

I admire people who still play fox at twink range, if you played fox nowadays you would kill yourself hahahah.

Do u want to know something? Fox skill scale so bad ovrr levels but at L1 they r good, thats why L22 foxes are good and why L30,L35... Etc are average or worst than the rest of classes. Fox need a buff, they need guard like rhinos do so they don't get stunned lol, that would be unstoppable, from weakest class to OPEST

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Naetheanimal For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

LOL, why my complete sentence wasn't considered just the ban part, it says IF we need to buff these classes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post
    More reason why player hosting pvp should be able to make game rules. If dev Ignores the fact that at this point all pvpers (non event pvps) are and been asking for years. We just spent to much time in trying to balance a class/ gear and I truly believe that was the wrong approach now because doing so rune player vs monster completely with some class) for pvp non event to be able to set rule as what to allow in there match ( what rank item like elite , discontinued, pet , enchant - qtr,hemi, pure bring back elite level one ring it help new people even in pvp.

Please write some codes I don’t no how hard it is to do that in the game to make but it’ll definitely fix pvp cause if one class to strong kick him he can fight his on.

I don’t like pvp really they do deserve that and I don’t even have friends .

Please let player leave meassge to there friend/guild offline member it help build relationships for player and help the game in the long run.

To devs please give them at least these two item this year pocket legend fans are some of the most devoted players I ever seen in any game

Also if cinco posted hi or anything on this thread it would be the greatest thing ever we’re just brain storming idea so that u guys have things to think about. And idea what players might want in the future. Not saying anything we mention can be done ( would love to see that armor in game) but it’s the greatest feeling in the the world knowing a dev team member hear us and know that we Exist. Or having a player fourm mods would be great to cause a we know your busy they can take or idea and summarize for you guys and u can address everything in one post.

We all want the same thing for this game to continue being the best ever

A De-enchantment zone would work also. It shoukd start from L.50 to level 56.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MageFFA For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

A De-enchantment zone would work also. It shoukd start from L.50 to level 56.
    It should start from l.1 and go to l.100,, enchants on endgame sure ig, but it ruined all of twink and you already know this.
    You should've gone for the head...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Spullllll For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Fox Bandage skill cooldown reduced to 16.25s (currently 30s).

Lv. 115 Cap, with balanced PvP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spullllll View Post
    It should start from l.1 and go to l.100,, enchants on endgame sure ig, but it ruined all of twink and you already know this.
    I mean ofc. All of PvP is better off without it, but tell Cinco that. He has the ability to disable honor arenas gear in PvE and the ability to nerf a entire level ranges damage value, L.25-27. I don't know a single instance where Enchantments could of ever been a success in Twink (30-76) without there being some sort of balance issue. Enchants should only be used on elites and above that they originated from. So that would be L.105+.

The best way to fix this issue is to either make enchants a 85+ thing or rid the capabilities of putting them on any grade of gear below Elites, these grades are trash common uncommon rare epic and legendary. @Cinco would you consider this?

18.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #32
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

I mean ofc. All of PvP is better off without it, but tell Cinco that. He has the ability to disable honor arenas gear in PvE and the ability to nerf a entire level ranges damage value, L.25-27. I don't know a single instance where Enchantments could of ever been a success in Twink (30-76) without there being some sort of balance issue. Enchants should only be used on elites and above that they originated from. So that would be L.105+.

The best way to fix this issue is to either make enchants a 85+ thing or rid the capabilities of putting them on any grade of gear below Elites, these grades are trash common uncommon rare epic and legendary. @Cinco would you consider this?
    No. This is not a consideration.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Ok so what will you consider. Not probing just asking. Would a possible aura or animation that is unique only to enchantments plausible to you? Similar to how 3pc has it's own animation dispite no other ring having one. The entire point of it is to identify who is using Enchantments and who isn't.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Ok so what will you consider. Not probing just asking. Would a possible aura or animation that is unique only to enchantments plausible to you? Similar to how 3pc has it's own animation dispite no other ring having one. The entire point of it is to identify who is using Enchantments and who isn't.
    This would definitely help future tournaments if it were implemented into the game. We could have tournaments at a wide range of levels without needing enchantments instead of just the few level brackets we have now. There would be an aura or something to indicate that a player has enchanted gear so they would need to take it off and use clean gear. It would make tournaments theoretically possible at these other levels that haven't been given love in a while, it would make tournaments at such levels non-pay2win for those who can't spend plat on rolling armor stat slots to 100 (with plat) instead of 80 (with gold) and so forth. Right now tournaments at these levels aren't the greatest idea because of enchantments and issues pertaining to them.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Dolloway For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    This would definitely help future tournaments if it were implemented into the game. We could have tournaments at a wide range of levels without needing enchantments instead of just the few level brackets we have now. There would be an aura or something to indicate that a player has enchanted gear so they would need to take it off and use clean gear. It would make tournaments theoretically possible at these other levels that haven't been given love in a while, it would make tournaments at such levels non-pay2win for those who can't spend plat on rolling armor stat slots to 100 (with plat) instead of 80 (with gold) and so forth. Right now tournaments at these levels aren't the greatest idea because of enchantments and issues pertaining to them.
    I would like to see more for new players, like starter pets

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by highwaymen View Post
    Did a post on that a while back. Got buried in the rabbit hole.
    Last edited by MageFFA; 04-21-2020 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Typos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by highwaymen View Post
    The thread MageFFA is referring to:

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...t=Starter+pets

Over the past couple of years I've seen many updates that have a somewhat negative impact on the gameplay needed to thrive successfully in this game for New players. Leveling has become a tremendous task thanks to nearly all of the Original maps such as forest haven, and what not, has been left dead. Now Levar was actually a great idea to have in the game but for some reason he was removed, which annoyed me so I'm making a suggestion towards a starter or campaign driven pet issued for EVERY MAP CAMPAIGN that increases in base stats as you dwell deeper in the levels.

While I do have a somewhat critical view of how I believe pets ruin the entire gameplay of PL, like making extremely rare drops such as frog wands and starries cheaper, items we would normally profit from greatly and boost the economy, I can't say this won't work in a positive manner. The starter pet isn't the best idea because it will require super high stats so I propose using quest pets.

The first Quest Pet should be listed in FH burke and should be craftable AFTER completing all of FH, completing all of Burkes crafting quests, and completing all of FH main quests. The recipe used should , in my opinion, be dropped in the map The Skeleton Cult Crypts by the boss Babrax the Demon simply because of difficulty needed to make the pet harder to obtain. I can list off where each pet quest should be located in all campaigns but let's start with FH first.

The pets stats should not be over the top like tinsel,100-250 HP should suffice. 15-30Armor for the survivability of the player to maintain once we hit a new campaign. Damage should be relatively low about 50 max like rockets blur glare. 20 Str/Int/Dex and last but not least a 15% Increase gain to balance it out.

These stats aren't perfect but I see this as close to balance. If anyone would like to make modifications be my guest. New players simply cannon survive on their own which results in begging or blatantly quiting the game. If they can't make it to Mount fang then what's the point of them capping. This could resolve 1 of the many problems we have now in PL and I think we should take this one step at s time. If we truly care about the games well being then we need more posts similar to this to better our community and not give up on the people who are just experiencing this game for the first time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

I'm going to fix up that thread.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default What would you like to see added in the game next year

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Cinco ( the creator) is reading our posts!!! Keep the ideas coming

Last edited by Hjable; 04-22-2020 at 01:52 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spullllll View Post
    U know what now that they able to add new currency to the game why not letting us dechant items or enchants for a chance to get enchants marks/ currency that we can spend to get the exactly enchantment we want. Plus we can lock that enchant in place in use marks for the next slot. The better the enchant on a peace of gear the higher chance of getting a mark/ enchant currency . The not so good enchant like 1 damage don’t cost many marks but the max or best cost a lot of marks. It take items out the game and give players new reason to farm more off event. And maybe we have a low chance of farming a dechant scroll form the new boss ( for free to play players) and and maybe plats/ event