Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What would you like to see added in the game next year

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default What would you like to see added in the game next year

Next year I’ll like to see the first 10 man raid and player fourm mods.
    Also like to see fox made more unique in player vs monsters cause when I started him I was thinking he was going to be a cold assassin with them daggers. There not even many double daggers in game. I’ll like to see some of his base damage reduce ( so not to become another mage) but his posion stacks and if it’s a long fight he’ll out dps everyone (in teams I can just run around applying posion to monsters are something) Also like to see his combos stuns fix. Ever other char stuns, roots, daze, roots, (cc) are 1 click, longer range and easy. Fox a pain and require like perfect timing his just broken and not equal to other classes and I’m not talking about one level but over all

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkName:  IMG_2154.jpg
Views: 637
Size:  640.5 KB I would like a menu added in game to show what’s all the team combos are and them to be buffed. Like a armory to be added that shows what boss drop and what stage and drop rate ( I been trying to farm 50 shield for my str set forever. Gave up cause I’m not even sure if it still drop in game, maybe I been farming the wrong shadow cave bosses)
    Last edited by Hjable; 04-18-2020 at 11:46 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

The level 50 sets
    Shadow, Sentinel and Guardian
    The Shadow Cave campaign

Level 1 : Cave of Shadows
    * Last boss drops weapons

Level 3 : Third Cave of Shadows
    * Shadow witch and last two bosses drop shields

Level 5 : Shadow Cave V
    * Clear all for helm and armor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Ya I would also like to see fox and even rhino getting all sort of buffs and even enormous buffs just ban them from PVP. They just don't fit in classic pvp, even if they people just want to use them as exploitation in pvp rather than evaluating their real potential and use, nothing else. Facts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

I'd like to see these cursed Elites and enchants be finally disabled in PvP from 30 to 100. They don't deserve to be here just as how pets shouldn't be either. I'd like to see the old stats of all the gear nerfed in 2016 be corrected. Sets such as copper, custom, and sang took a massive dive thanks to damage, crit, and hit nerf making them weaker than their other attribute rivals, Int and Str. I'd like to see more gauntlet type events in the future where every level has the ability to play, the only difference is that I'd love for them to be made a permanent feature like in AL. This could have a range of rewards such as more inventory slots, more character slots, more Cs slots, pets with simi decent stats, and free boxes that will have a chance to loot QTr's and 25 Elites but this should only be if QTR and 25 elites are removed from PvP.

Doing my last suggestion would make doing the gauntlet a major importance for new players, especially if topped off with Exp orbs in the mix. My suggestion on making Elites a permanent item in the games overall loot table is good but to have them set in gauntlet boxes for free is even better. The box should only drop Exp kits that are 3x and above, Auto gold and auto loots, elites, and a shot at a pet but at a rare loot rate.

I'd like to see further improvements towards honor. Even though honor would be less played than OG PvP. It'll still be a hotspot for tourneys, if the stats are improved i kind of see all tourneys being hosted there. More content for twink is good. Would be great to see a legendary gemstone wand and recurve added into twink that isn't broken. Recurve could be another Forgotten bow and the gemstone wand would be a entirety new concept.

Ofc possibly none of this will happen but aye why not.
    Last edited by MageFFA; 04-18-2020 at 09:16 AM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MageFFA For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

I personally would like to see if we can fix the issue with trees. Jumping or using spells as you circle trees seems to lag enough to not show it happened until it is too late.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to NukeDragon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    The level 50 sets
    Shadow, Sentinel and Guardian
    The Shadow Cave campaign

Level 1 : Cave of Shadows
    * Last boss drops weapons

Level 3 : Third Cave of Shadows
    * Shadow witch and last two bosses drop shields

Level 5 : Shadow Cave V
    * Clear all for helm and armor
    Thank you so much i can never find that shield in cs now I can farm for it off event

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default What would you like to see added in the game next year

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    I'd like to see these cursed Elites and enchants be finally disabled in PvP from 30 to 100. They don't deserve to be here just as how pets shouldn't be either. I'd like to see the old stats of all the gear nerfed in 2016 be corrected. Sets such as copper, custom, and sang took a massive dive thanks to damage, crit, and hit nerf making them weaker than their other attribute rivals, Int and Str. I'd like to see more gauntlet type events in the future where every level has the ability to play, the only difference is that I'd love for them to be made a permanent feature like in AL. This could have a range of rewards such as more inventory slots, more character slots, more Cs slots, pets with simi decent stats, and free boxes that will have a chance to loot QTr's and 25 Elites but this should only be if QTR and 25 elites are removed from PvP.

Doing my last suggestion would make doing the gauntlet a major importance for new players, especially if topped off with Exp orbs in the mix. My suggestion on making Elites a permanent item in the games overall loot table is good but to have them set in gauntlet boxes for free is even better. The box should only drop Exp kits that are 3x and above, Auto gold and auto loots, elites, and a shot at a pet but at a rare loot rate.

I'd like to see further improvements towards honor. Even though honor would be less played than OG PvP. It'll still be a hotspot for tourneys, if the stats are improved i kind of see all tourneys being hosted there. More content for twink is good. Would be great to see a legendary gemstone wand and recurve added into twink that isn't broken. Recurve could be another Forgotten bow and the gemstone wand would be a entirety new concept.

Ofc possibly none of this will happen but aye why not.
    I’ll like to see a major pvp update we’re we can chose what items (rarity or discontinued), class ,enchants, pets, etc can join a custom game. Also a free for all mode were there’s no rules. And how about pvp gaulet were we fight other team 10 vs 10 but at the same times there waves of monster that drop power up and boosts and maybe items up grades. Like we start the match with basic armor gear and upgrade though the fight while fighting each other. The last team standing is the winner!!

I also wouldn’t mind seeing detailed well thought out quest plots that voice activated instead of having to read it and cut scenes but also the option to skip the Dialogue and cut scenes (cause after doing it like 10 times on different char I’ll prob wanna skip).

Last edited by Hjable; 04-18-2020 at 11:37 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Id like to see an huge nerf or just ban from pvp the new L20 halloween staff, xbow and longsword, they killed all variety and options. Also ban from pvp elite weapons and armors from L25 to 49. Id make valentine new rings and ammys to give half on each stats, L10 dex ring and ammy gives around 60 dmg,and the str version too much armor for such a low level, while the L50 version or even L25 gives less, I think that was a mistake.

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

I hope to see new *permanent* features added.

The events are awesome. They generate a spur of unmatched activity. The gauntlet, for instance, was a brilliant idea. It was by far the most engaging PvE experience I have had in years.

It would be cool to these new features as permanent components of the game. Beyond PvE, I've still been itching to see new guild-related features. A mailbox system. Something new that can add a little more spice. PL endures because it makes socializing fun. Keep adding to the social experience!

That is all

12. The Following User Says Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Or even a way to customize the guild hall.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

i'd like to see a new level cap, maybe full arcane gear

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lalaanica For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

i would like to see a new more futuristic cap something with holo armors like this: (Ofc in PL style)

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Starriding For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

I would like to see play time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

19. The Following User Says Thank You to plpr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    Ya I would also like to see fox and even rhino getting all sort of buffs and even enormous buffs just ban them from PVP. They just don't fit in classic pvp, even if they people just want to use them as exploitation in pvp rather than evaluating their real potential and use, nothing else. Facts.
    I would argue I play fox as a legitimate class and don't just use it as what you would call an "exploitation". I would be very upset if my main class was banned from player vs player.
    Last edited by Congeniality; 04-18-2020 at 07:18 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Starriding View Post
    i would like to see a new more futuristic cap something with holo armors like this: (Ofc in PL style)

Heck Yeah we need This kinda armor since we’re 110 were suppose to look like elite hero’s with the power of arcane

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Hjable For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Starriding View Post

Looks dope

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    I have no idea how to add a picture in this signature

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by plpr View Post
    I would like to see play time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Yes I’d love to be able to see just how much time I’ve spent on pl. it’s easily my most played game of any platform. I used to put so many hours into this game back in 76 cap.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

I guess it's universal that everyone wants a system that disabled enchants and elites in their lobbies. This would be great for reviving the likes of 15-76. Hell even 77 would be active again, lustrous PvP.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to MageFFA For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Congeniality View Post
    I would argue I play fox as a legitimate class and don't just use it as what you would call an "exploitation". I would be very upset if my main class was banned from player vs player.
    They don't need to be deleted but they do need to be nerfed. Take the global 20% Damage and dodge away then put it on endgame skills L.10 instead.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Duckypowerz View Post
    Yes I’d love to be able to see just how much time I’ve spent on pl. it’s easily my most played game of any platform. I used to put so many hours into this game back in 76 cap.
    I’ll actually like to see my guys game life too. And also to be able to display it