Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What would you like to see added in the game next year

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Would love to see a better plat offer system that acutely works & isn't so scammy, also the fact that both are mirrors of each other isn't that great ether sadly.
    Last edited by Deltaking; 06-05-2020 at 07:27 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

It would be nice to see things being reverted to pre-3pc era for twinking PvP, but since Cinco said that isn't within the realm of possibilities he's considering, I would suggest trying to balance out L25 elites. I say "trying" because it's way easier said than done, but maybe a good look at nerfing the numbers on the L25 blaster and buffing up the other ones so they can at least play within the range of contesting the blaster. Maybe this is asking for too much but perhaps a good idea is to introduce new elite shields (bracer, wing, shield) and buffing up the 1H elites. I believe it's worth at a least a look at because at this moment there's little to no setups even with a 1H weapon and shield yielding higher armor than the blaster setup, and even then, those few setups that yield more armor gives around 10-15 more, which isn't worth the ranged attack and damage deficit. Currently the blaster is by far uncontested and the other elites just slump over in comparison in just not pure stats but also value as a long-ranged weapon.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lowcation For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lowcation View Post
    It would be nice to see things being reverted to pre-3pc era for twinking PvP, but since Cinco said that isn't within the realm of possibilities he's considering, I would suggest trying to balance out L25 elites. I say "trying" because it's way easier said than done, but maybe a good look at nerfing the numbers on the L25 blaster and buffing up the other ones so they can at least play within the range of contesting the blaster. Maybe this is asking for too much but perhaps a good idea is to introduce new elite shields (bracer, wing, shield) and buffing up the 1H elites. I believe it's worth at a least a look at because at this moment there's little to no setups even with a 1H weapon and shield yielding higher armor than the blaster setup, and even then, those few setups that yield more armor gives around 10-15 more, which isn't worth the ranged attack and damage deficit. Currently the blaster is by far uncontested and the other elites just slump over in comparison in just not pure stats but also value as a long-ranged weapon.
    The fact that fixing Twink PvP is not in the realm of possibility is saddening. Have we forgotten that without PL there would be no DL, AL, PLA, Call of Champs, FMJ, ect? There would just be SL. Sure keep regular PvP the same but at least have the decency to make a lobby dedicated to playing the game in it's original state. Far away from gear that existed post 2012. Away from the grasp of Enchantments and elites, forgotten items and halloweens.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MageFFA For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    The fact that fixing Twink PvP is not in the realm of possibility is saddening. Have we forgotten that without PL there would be no DL, AL, PLA, Call of Champs, FMJ, ect? There would just be SL. Sure keep regular PvP the same but at least have the decency to make a lobby dedicated to playing the game in it's original state. Far away from gear that existed post 2012. Away from the grasp of Enchantments and elites, forgotten items and halloweens.
    We could all wish for a lobby dedicated to the original sets. There was a decent amount of diversity in what you could do, say int charmin bear to the other side of the spectrum like pally mages. Nowadays the furthest thing you get in twinking is the stat amulet you use, and even then everyone's just running around the giga-tuned Elite blaster.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lowcation For This Useful Post: