Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What would you like to see added in the game next year

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spullllll View Post
    It should start from l.1 and go to l.100,, enchants on endgame sure ig, but it ruined all of twink and you already know this.
    Op Enchant help people level when no one wanna join there party so they can join us in end game also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default What would you like to see added in the game next year

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    I mean ofc. All of PvP is better off without it, but tell Cinco that. He has the ability to disable honor arenas gear in PvE and the ability to nerf a entire level ranges damage value, L.25-27. I don't know a single instance where Enchantments could of ever been a success in Twink (30-76) without there being some sort of balance issue. Enchants should only be used on elites and above that they originated from. So that would be L.105+.

The best way to fix this issue is to either make enchants a 85+ thing or rid the capabilities of putting them on any grade of gear below Elites, these grades are trash common uncommon rare epic and legendary. @Cinco would you consider this?
    And what about all the plays that already spent $$$$$$$ on them perfect enchants/ or the people that bought the op enchanted gear with in game gold? Kinda like when I bought a op black ring for my level 10 for pvp and log in one day and the req for that ring was like 71 or something (

Last edited by Hjable; 04-22-2020 at 01:55 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Ok so what will you consider. Not probing just asking. Would a possible aura or animation that is unique only to enchantments plausible to you? Similar to how 3pc has it's own animation dispite no other ring having one. The entire point of it is to identify who is using Enchantments and who isn't.
    Or maybe having effect makes items more desire for people (me) don’t know about anyone else

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    The thread MageFFA is referring to:

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...t=Starter+pets
    I think level one intro should be redone completely this game is a lot different from back in the day and should have quest/reward buff or pet, and at least explain event. If I just started I wouldn’t even know how important doing event are for xp/gold or anything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Would be nice if exlir wouldn’t count down while waiting for group and portal would be nice for the people looking for a quick game not caring what level they join with

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Also would like the big score board in gaulet to be move off to the side some were not to block our view while collecting item or xp orbs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

We need "new" vanitys.. vanity sets and items! When i say NEW i really mean it. Not recolored old items..

Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cryboi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

I would also like to see another guild event but twink some. Like doing the time of the event ever member point count but guilds are given a month notice or more in pocket legend notice box. So they can recuirt/ merge or chose to stay small. Also have guild kick option disabled. and also beside the guild leader board ever player have a personal leader board like (contributing board) player that don’t participate much are given bronze reward or no reward and if u contributed max u get everthing. This is for the people that don’t plan on participating but join a bunch of guild to get stuff free and only contribute to there main guild ( they get nothing).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

More than four gear slots

11. The Following User Says Thank You to fruitbattwo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

The thread MageFFA is referring to:

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...t=Starter+pets
    What about a new beginning quest line that has a new pet. But in order to get this new robot chicken 1/4 of a pet like - qtr hemi weapon op- they got to do a quest line and get parts to assemble it while also learning the game and function. Like how to mute, report negative behavior, craft items join event , explain event board and event location ( need more craft able stuff but this time to upgrade item and weapon that already exists. Keep the old stuff that was fun but twink it) and make a armory so we know we’re to farm that item at( some players offered to volunteer to help with some of that armory items stats in stuff and were to find them in a post they started but not worth doing without a sticky to the post. Because it’ll just get lost In posts) can copy and paste it and make a redirect icon in game to the post or something and fix what needed I bet it’ll make there day if the makers let fan help (would make my day just knowing I help with that) anyway for low level quest maybe add xp orb to quest rewards is better at least tell they reach 50 or 60 I think could be wrong but 1-110 is a long journey for non experience player.or maybe all them stage that have a never ended monsters wave can drop orbs it’s is a pretty Tedious unrewarding grind that I don’t think anyone like but at the time of making was the fastest way to level so people accepted it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cryboi View Post
    We need "new" vanitys.. vanity sets and items! When i say NEW i really mean it. Not recolored old items..

Would you please give more detailed idea what you’ll like to be added (stats , effect item Appearance?) I remeber that time when the maker ( cinco ) took a sketch of the white dragon pet some one drew and twink it and put it into the game!!! I think that what happend been awhile since I read that post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fruitbattwo View Post
    More than four gear slots
    Maybe like cape slot , eye Glasses, ear ring and maybe Tattoos!! With out without stats?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Hjable For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post
    Maybe like cape slot , eye Glasses, ear ring and maybe Tattoos!! With out without stats?

i think he means the presets slots for outfits

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Starriding For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Yeah earrings would be dope.. Tattoos aswell.. Maybe shoes? LMAO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

And what about all the plays that already spent $$$$$$$ on them perfect enchants/ or the people that bought the op enchanted gear with in game gold? Kinda like when I bought a op black ring for my level 10 for pvp and log in one day and the req for that ring was like 71 or something (

If you ask alot of people who are PvPing down in 71 you'll see that they just want to play the OG levels. If you ask people like Iluke he'll tell you off the bat he'd rather play the game that it was 5 years prior than spend another dime on Enchantments. The entire thing is just one big joke when you realize that the best Enchantments are locked in platinum. Hell you could say jen won her entire tournament because of it. How could a player, who did not know how to PvP correctly, somehow win in a tournement against some of the best players the game had to offer? There was no way she could of got past baasnectar and definitely not against someone like Cold, who in the eyes of many was the best bird user in that level ranges cap. I'll tell you why. She spent hundreds if not thousands of dollars rerolling for 100% max stats, while people like Hook and Dissolver could spend 500m in gold and still not even get 50% of what she has even with a enchantment lock.

This can also be reversed by mentioning people who spent hundreds of millions to obtain PvP items only to get blindsided by these L.25 elites and Enchantments. Toys and paws are now a thing of the past and that angered many. All that this has achieved is catering to 1 group of people over the others. A PvP zone dedicated to OG gear only would suffice. This would easily stop the complaints and actually have people interested in PvP again. I also asked for this in a thread with a honor system dedicated to expansion PvP, but i was told Enchantments can't be disabled or something.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MageFFA For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

This would definitely help future tournaments if it were implemented into the game. We could have tournaments at a wide range of levels without needing enchantments instead of just the few level brackets we have now. There would be an aura or something to indicate that a player has enchanted gear so they would need to take it off and use clean gear. It would make tournaments theoretically possible at these other levels that haven't been given love in a while, it would make tournaments at such levels non-pay2win for those who can't spend plat on rolling armor stat slots to 100 (with plat) instead of 80 (with gold) and so forth. Right now tournaments at these levels aren't the greatest idea because of enchantments and issues pertaining to them.
    I agree with this 100%, an aura to indicate any enchants. Will make tourneys a lot better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

If you ask alot of people who are PvPing down in 71 you'll see that they just want to play the OG levels. If you ask people like Iluke he'll tell you off the bat he'd rather play the game that it was 5 years prior than spend another dime on Enchantments. The entire thing is just one big joke when you realize that the best Enchantments are locked in platinum. Hell you could say jen won her entire tournament because of it. How could a player, who did not know how to PvP correctly, somehow win in a tournement against some of the best players the game had to offer? There was no way she could of got past baasnectar and definitely not against someone like Cold, who in the eyes of many was the best bird user in that level ranges cap. I'll tell you why. She spent hundreds if not thousands of dollars rerolling for 100% max stats, while people like Hook and Dissolver could spend 500m in gold and still not even get 50% of what she has even with a enchantment lock.

This can also be reversed by mentioning people who spent hundreds of millions to obtain PvP items only to get blindsided by these L.25 elites and Enchantments. Toys and paws are now a thing of the past and that angered many. All that this has achieved is catering to 1 group of people over the others. A PvP zone dedicated to OG gear only would suffice. This would easily stop the complaints and actually have people interested in PvP again. I also asked for this in a thread with a honor system dedicated to expansion PvP, but i was told Enchantments can't be disabled or something.
    Thank you

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Hjable For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

How about a pvp zone that while in zone disables all enchantments?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Lalaanica For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

For the games overall stability we do need a De-Enchantment zone. I think the location of this should be at 50-61. If not a PvP map where Enchantments are disabled. 51 is amongst the cheapest levels to PvP, not as cheap as OG 30-35 but cheap enough so that even noobs can pick up gear to PvP.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to MageFFA For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

I can’t wait to see what they have plan for future pvp and updates. So many great ideas in the thread thanks everyone