Thread: Question about Ebon armors

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Default Question about Ebon armors

Hello guys so I'm confused as to why the requirements for mage to proc ebon armor is to do dmg to enemies whereas the requirements for rog and warrior is to have dmg being done to them. Shouldn't both mage and rog requirements be that they do dmg to enemies? Warrior are fine since they are supposed to aggro and take dmg but rogues are dps and are supposed to snipe. We are the class that dodges the most and it doesn't make sense that our requirements be that we get hit. I'd even go as far as to say that rogues get hit less than mages.

I get hit by enemies less than half the time because of my dodge percent. While running Deep Marsh (which is a relatively medium-long map), I was able to proc ebon armor 1-3 times (definitely no more than 3) and that was because I took the initiative to go ahead of party, take the aggro, and group the mobs.

Please consider changing this thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

They won't change since the item is outdated.
    "Control is an illusion."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Now 76arc armor is good,u can buy them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlyreaper View Post
    Hello guys so I'm confused as to why the requirements for mage to proc ebon armor is to do dmg to enemies whereas the requirements for rog and warrior is to have dmg being done to them. Shouldn't both mage and rog requirements be that they do dmg to enemies? Warrior are fine since they are supposed to aggro and take dmg but rogues are dps and are supposed to snipe. We are the class that dodges the most and it doesn't make sense that our requirements be that we get hit. I'd even go as far as to say that rogues get hit less than mages.

I get hit by enemies less than half the time because of my dodge percent. While running Deep Marsh (which is a relatively medium-long map), I was able to proc ebon armor 1-3 times (definitely no more than 3) and that was because I took the initiative to go ahead of party, take the aggro, and group the mobs.

Please consider changing this thank you.
    It is easy to get ebon process.. most mage skills are DOT and works better to get damage, same as 76 Arc Armor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by will0 View Post
    It is easy to get ebon process.. most mage skills are DOT and works better to get damage, same as 76 Arc Armor
    I was talking about changing Ebon armor for rogue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Yes I understand that the item is outdated but it’s still relevant to most players. A lot of players still use the item, especially those that can’t afford the 76 arcane armor (they go up to 60m). And anyways, it doesn’t hurt to change an item to make it more logical.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlyreaper View Post
    Yes I understand that the item is outdated but it’s still relevant to most players. A lot of players still use the item, especially those that can’t afford the 76 arcane armor (they go up to 60m). And anyways, it doesn’t hurt to change an item to make it more logical.

But sts don’t care about most players. It’s a old item,Can’t change it’s proc like mage .