Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: upset with the SL population

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathpunch View Post
    Grinding is a cheap way to extend gameplay. The proper way would be adding more content a little more often. Truthfully, I'm a little concerned wether or not that STS will be able to properly support 3 games when they can't seem to keep up with the two they have now.
    Correct, like the pinks guns they introduced to create a bonus, vanity, minigames aside from PvP would help, "More ways to get XP (not buying the 5 plat/5min thingy lol)"
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

Heck, the content doesn't even need to be that much, honestly. A couple new pistols here, a rifle there, a shield, a vanity, whatever. Just make it fairly often, like once a week or two. Make us WANT to grind, not for XP, but for new gear. Man, I'd be a farming fool if they put in low lvl pinks and purples so I could gear up my twinks.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deathpunch For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Heck, the content doesn't even need to be that much, honestly. A couple new pistols here, a rifle there, a shield, a vanity, whatever. Just make it fairly often, like once a week or two. Make us WANT to grind, not for XP, but for new gear. Man, I'd be a farming fool if they put in low lvl pinks and purples so I could gear up my twinks.
    Agreed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

1. New gear (pinks for every expanded level)
    2. New (repeatable quests). Use as alternate way to level, instead of grinding!
    3. Accomplishments/Achievements. Another way to gain exp, also grant titles, etc based on number of achievements! Even have vanity rewards for completing the harder ones, such as kill the Mysterious Figure 1k times or something like that!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

i actually made a suggestion thread about those low lvl pinks months ago, but i guess it was never considered or not looked at. i think a good reason why PL is still enjoyable cause you can deck out a twink with a bunch of epic items. on SL you have one choice and thats it. choose differently and you dont stand a chance in pvp, making it insanely repetitive.

if you agree with some points bump it up for sts to see:] i think its in the abyss of forgotten threads past page 3 lol
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...gestion-Thread
    System & others love me ;] U jelly?

Right off the map. But what's one PVPer, more or less?
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Being committed to staying lvl 15 for pvp, I don't get much enjoyment from grinding through levels. I usually play only when my friends are on. Sadly, there just aren't that many pvp games anymore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Getting back to your title

The population in this town was bumping

It's a party it's a party it's a partayyy! Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Solopro View Post

lol this is what SL should look like everyday :]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Solopro:553639

Wait till the bros get there
    I'm usually there with them lol
    Edit: You gonna lvl up? Lol I see the +

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalere View Post
    SL is still a baby. In PL ...
    Calling it a baby aims to imply that it's just not there yet, but the exodus we've witnessed is more about it no longer being what it was. As in maintained, fun and interesting. The current state the game is in is horrible, and for us that have paid plenty for it, also inexcusable. It has precious little to do with it being still in the works.

And for the record, I've read your sentiments on this matter, eb, and I concur with all that, all I'm saying is that going with baby excuse is just about as far off as the dl excuse. This was caused by a succession of bad choices and lack of effort and participation from their behalf.
    SoiledPants 41 eng, NoPants 41 op, PoofyPants 41 com, Hullukko (retired) 56 mage, NoPanties 21 vampire

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hullukko For This Useful Post:

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashbackflip View Post
    I'm not sure about elixir, as all that times i used it i haven't got any decent drop, so for me it's a crap, not a salvation.. But maybe u used it more and i'm sure u know what u r talkin about
    The only place the elixir is a problem is fighting the Mysterious Figure, but there the problem is extreme. He has a 20%(Guestimate) chance of dropping a purple and less then 1% (guestimate) chance of dropping a pink. As the elixir turns purple roles into pink roles this means the chance of getting a pink goes from less then 1 in a 100 to around 1 in 5. There does not seem to be pinks yet in the new area, but considering the insanely high purple drop rate, if pinks were introduced, they would be dropping like candy to elixir players.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    The only place the elixir is a problem is fighting the Mysterious Figure, but there the problem is extreme. He has a 20%(Guestimate) chance of dropping a purple and less then 1% (guestimate) chance of dropping a pink. As the elixir turns purple roles into pink roles this means the chance of getting a pink goes from less then 1 in a 100 to around 1 in 5. There does not seem to be pinks yet in the new area, but considering the insanely high purple drop rate, if pinks were introduced, they would be dropping like candy to elixir players.
    If introduced...Vol pinks would probably only drop from Thyra, and trust me...she aint droppin epics at a high rate!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MYNISTA View Post
    If introduced...Vol pinks would probably only drop from Thyra, and trust me...she aint droppin epics at a high rate!
    thyra loves me. she hands me purples all the time <3

i still dont like the purple drop rate in voleria. purples went from epics to trash in 2 weeks time.

Budapest IV.th district. HUNGARY, Europe.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Hmm. The main difference in PL and SL, that makes SL boring is that I can list You the whole armor and weapon collection in two minutes that you can get in the game. Only a few vanities.. There is nothing to hunt for. The only thing that You can do in this game is to lvlup your character. If You finished with lvling, You can start another class. And now I think everyone have max lvl alts in all class and there's really nothing to go for in the game.. The only reason that I'm still playing with it every day is that I have a full army that many characters I have and I lvl them up all as zero death characters. So.. I understand You all. And some players say they found some better games, and they will come back only at new lvlcap update.. Some strange fact: As You see at my info, I'm hungarian. Lots of hungarians were playing the game. There was time, when we took over Blackstar and we were chatting for hours. Since December my gf and a newbie guy are the only ones I see in the game..
    And I also don't like to be in the game, only when I really play on dungeons. I hate Blackstar... Whenever I drop in Blackstar I immediately get a beggar message....
    Last edited by Feke; 01-31-2012 at 05:06 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Feke View Post
    ... Whenever I drop in Blackstar I immediately get a beggar message....
    hi, Feke! I'm not a big PL playa, just tried it at the start, so tell me are there less beggars roaming Townies? And if yes, then why? What do u think?
    click my sig to join

Got a SCAMMER to REPORT? DO it HERE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashbackflip View Post
    hi, Feke! I'm not a big PL playa, just tried it at the start, so tell me are there less beggars roaming Townies? And if yes, then why? What do u think?
    If anything there's more beggars. Try walking into CS or forest haven wearing full custom and not getting begged lol
    Proud Co-Leader of Infinite Union
    Infinite Union forums

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

If anything there's more beggars. Try walking into CS or forest haven wearing full custom and not getting begged lol
    Lol! Thanx, Eb!

Your words back up mu assumption that every mmo game has its own 'begging tribe'..
    click my sig to join

Got a SCAMMER to REPORT? DO it HERE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Haha! Yeah...and they are always asking "How much credits do you have?"...I always respond with "that's private info."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I basicly just started sl but I have found out I missed the vanity helm and if I don't enhancer my way to 41 real quick I'm going to miss the vanity chest piece.
    ... I decided to make a character and run solo. Since I can't get the lvl cap vanities..I'm in no rush.
    It's best if you don't get on the level cap vanity treadmill. The time required to continue increases with each level cap. Just do whatever is fun or easy and log off. There is very little benefit to the vanity gear, if you compare the hours of your life wasted for such a tiny virtual benefit. Some people can do great things in RL in that amount of time. But, for the people that will do nothing anyway, might as well get the vanity gear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

woot, i was there!!!!
    I love the Engi line up