Thread: May be coming back to STS games/forum at the release of this game but..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default May be coming back to STS games/forum at the release of this game but..

At the release of this game i might come back to STS games i never left because i disliked the game but i found Pocket legends a bit repetitive after a year of playing so i moved on BUT. I still browse the forums and this dark legends looks really really cool.

One thing i hope is that if android get a beta is the they will be reset for iOS release if not i most likely will not play just for the fact that they get a huge headstart, every game beta i have played beta testers were reset at games release i dont think things should change. This is one of the reasons i never got into SL.

I just hope this little thing doesnt ruin dark legends for me, i definetly like the idea of new game mechanics it will be something new and sounds interesting
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11145&dateline=130178  8828

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Bump, also tailor looks amazing
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11145&dateline=130178  8828

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by icantgetkills View Post
    I really hope so..Bro i am a Droid User..i get to played Beta...but it would have been nice if the Beta testers were wiped down in SL...Then we could have got fair wid IOS users
    And even My bad stats would have wiped away :P
    I understand the feeling haha:thumbup:

~Rik(Rittik)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by icantgetkills View Post
    lol tailor????!!!

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Looks like you're not coming back lol. I didn't k ow being 5 levels away was a huge boost. I caught up to the beta players in the beta by the end of the week. It's really not that serious. If you're not playing a game based on that, then it's your loss and I won't convince you otherwise.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

I understand how you feel. When I FINALLY got to play SL, it was a let-down because I really, really, really ... really ... wanted to be a founder in that game. Instead I got to watch a bunch of johnny-come-latelies rave about it for 6 weeks. So after the first few days of playing (and running out of stims, then finding out how much they cost!!!) I pronounced it unplay-able. But that was me and my anger. A few weeks later I picked it up again, this time starting a different character type, and within a few levels I was invited to a guild that help new players get through that first campaign. The real problem was that the juicers are too tough for low level characters so they use up their stims, or die. Instead, use the free daily to jump quickly to level 3, then move on to the Red Sun boards. If you are very careful, and you manage to make some 100 - 200 cr sales in CS, then you can afford stims. Someone in my guild flat out gave me 100 of each and said pay it forward. Then I came to love SL. It is very balanced. You can't rush or expect to do the kind of killing sprees you see in PL. You have to manage the mobs by pulling and isolating. It's really a very good game. I think it's worth a second look.