Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Arcane Legends Seasonal Characters and the Seasonal AP Challenge Leaderboards

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    I can argue that regular Top Player badges should be permanent too then. I worked pretty damn hard for it too, 6 years of hard work.
    I see your arguement, but I dont agree with it. The Overall LB reflects the current top players (APS wise). Seasonal chars are created at the time a new season starts, and ends when a season ends. There is no continuation into future seasons whereas overall has that.

^I hope that made sense

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loot View Post
    if you were going for top 10 hardcore seasonal it would not be for a week, however since its now top 10 each class LOL
    Exactly, now let me quote my initial suggestion again:

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    Not sure if things can change a lot now, but maybe only the Overall LB should have a permanent badge, while the class LBs should have a seasonal badge.
    If they're going to hand out badges to everyone, might as well do to the other LBs too?

Quote Originally Posted by Sophiaaaa View Post
    I see your arguement, but I dont agree with it. The Overall LB reflects the current top players (APS wise). Seasonal chars are created at the time a new season starts, and ends when a season ends. There is no continuation into future seasons whereas overall has that.

^I hope that made sense
    The top players don't change much either. So you won't have a whole new 75 group of players with badges, most of the Top Players just retain them in next season.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Changing the rewarding system 2/3rds into the season is the controversy.

Whats initially advertised is the rewards be overall based. Knowing how exclusive and challenging Top10 overall is, we signed up for it. Spent endless nights for almost 2 consecutive months, the amount effort/time and plat is incomparable to the rest.

Now that its done, we all feel cheated. Those laughing at us are the ones benefitting from this change. Its really sad.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Now overall leaderboard aren’t getting anything what the point on having it flex??
    Atleast give them something we can’t reverse what has done already. Maybe a special vanity with the color of the season for being overal? Ooh let the last month of the season end soon! And let the grind begin may blood or sweat come from the endles runs for the season. Good luck and don’t remember have fun!

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #145
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,884 Posts

If you were going to get rewards before, you literally get them now too. Being angry that someone else might also get more rewards isn't a good look.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    If you were going to get rewards before, you literally get them now too.
    Yeah,
    People are just a tad bit upset because they feel that they couldve put less effort, less time, and spent less gold and recieve the exact same rewards. This was a good move by STS, I truly applaud y'all for it. Your just a month late is all :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

We started this event knowing what the rewards would be. EVERYONE knew the rewards were only for the top 10 overall. Changing the event rewards becuz ppl complained 2 months later will ofc make ppl angry. STS claims fair game play and then does this stuff. The only ppl who look bad is STS and those complaining they weren't good enuf to make it to top 10 overall. So excuse me for being angry. Take their side even when UK it's wrong to change event this late.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Happilyanonymous For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    If you were going to get rewards before, you literally get them now too. Being angry that someone else might also get more rewards isn't a good look.
    Thats besides the point. Its unethical to change the rewards 2/3rds into the season that puts all the effort/time/money Top10/25 overall players did to trash.

This is literally decieving people. Not that we wanted less people to have them, but the fact that it was initially advertised to be Overall based, then give out rewards to another 50 people?

If this was done before or after the season, this controversy would have been avoided.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Happilyanonymous View Post
    We started this event knowing what the rewards would be. EVERYONE knew the rewards were only for the top 10 overall. Changing the event rewards becuz ppl complained 2 months later will ofc make ppl angry. STS claims fair game play and then does this stuff. The only ppl who look bad is STS and those complaining they weren't good enuf to make it to top 10 overall. So excuse me for being angry. Take their side even when UK it's wrong to change event this late.
    Exactly...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Might aswell reward the overall players category with another banner + overalls badge as we literally did all the effort into competiting with everyone.

This change is that there is a distinction between an overall and a class reward. Also, this would be the same rewarding system you currently give out to Top lb/Hardcore lb players.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

14.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #151
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,884 Posts

Just closing this out - maybe the reward change should have been done sooner, but in any case, it's done now, and I'm done dealing with this.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post: