Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Arcane Legends Seasonal Characters and the Seasonal AP Challenge Leaderboards

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Killerjam View Post
    I just don’t see why this had to be implemented this far into the season. People have spent so much time and money thinking it would be exclusive to the top 10 overall.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Enraged View Post
    Sure, add me in-game and I'll gladly show you everything I paved all the way to get me where I am now. Smh these p2w players and their baseless accusations

Sent from my SM-J200F using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Freckert View Post
    agree dont just be selfish with yourself, or your argument, we f2p players have our arguments also, we climb to top 10 class its not easy, i have spent a lot of gold without platinum. and grinding every day for APS. we never stop to grind, crafting, hunting bosses achievements.
    You can merchant and then buy plat eggs 80mill-100mill and you might get lucky and get arcane gears. 🐳

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Or you can stick to hardcore farming in groups, waiting for events for legendary gears. Doing some plat offers to buy xp elixirs. The gold you get from dailies = 25-50k a day which u can use to awake your gear. 🥰

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

We chose to run knowing the rewards were top overall ONLY and now ppl upset they couldnt make it so u change it? Its unfair gameplay to do that 27 days before event is over. I've played nonstop for 60 days while others just did story line and will get same rewards. Please reconsider cuz its rly not fair.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    With the next update, rewards will be the same, but top 10/25 per class rather than overall.
    Those plats, and especially time wasted. Only reason seasonal Lb was an appeal to us is due to the rarity of the badge. If we had known since the start, the players on the lb would be entirely different.

Understandably, you did this to give recognition to the rest of the lb. But honestly, the Top10 and even the Top25 overall players feel cheated. Please, re-consider the rewarding system. Perhaps Top3 or Top5 per class gets the badge, or retain the top10/25 overall rewards and add another type of banner for classes category.

Where is all the salt coming from? lmao

You worked hard for it? sure, but aren't we all?????? I myself is just few steps away from Top 10 Overall and I can actually take it right now if I want to but I am still grateful for this update.

Oh wait, of course, the same "eLiTe" people only want stuffs for themselves.

You're missing the point. The Top10 overall players literally worked their butts off by grinding god knows how much, hence why they are unbelievably thousands of aps higher than the rest.

Furthermore, Top10s had spent way more plat than everybody else, for those pet aps/gears like everybody in the top10 just for the sake to not drop. But now, if only we had known since, we wouldn't had wasted those time and plats, we wouldn't participate. Prizes are now 3x as much, only reason we participated is the eye-catching exclusive top10 rewards that appealed to us from the start. Same goes for Top25 overalls.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Where is all the salt coming from? lmao

You worked hard for it? sure, but aren't we all?????? I myself is just few steps away from Top 10 Overall and I can actually take it right now if I want to but I am still grateful for this update.

Oh wait, of course, the same "eLiTe" people only want stuffs for themselves.

You're missing the point. The Top10 overall players literally worked their butts off by grinding god knows how much, hence why they are unbelievably thousands of aps higher than the rest.

Furthermore, Top10s had spent way more plat than everybody else, for those pet aps/gears like everybody in the top10 just for the sake to not drop. But now, if only we had known since, we wouldn't had wasted those time and plats, we wouldn't participate. Prizes are now 3x as much, only reason we participated is the eye-catching exclusive top10 rewards that appealed to us from the start. Same goes for Top25 overalls.

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #106
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,889 Posts

So tired of this - tons of complaints about the rewards not being per class, with noone arguing against it. We get around to making it per class, and now suddenly there are people against it.

It's done. Get over it. If you really worked that hard for top 10, maybe you can slack off for the rest of the season and not have too many people pass you?

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

So tired of this - tons of complaints about the rewards not being per class, with noone arguing against it. We get around to making it per class, and now suddenly there are people against it.

It's done. Get over it. If you really worked that hard for top 10, maybe you can slack off for the rest of the season and not have too many people pass you?
    Couldn't have said it better.. Thank you Futumsh!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Killerjam View Post
    I just don’t see why this had to be implemented this far into the season. People have spent so much time and money thinking it would be exclusive to the top 10 overall.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Sure, add me in-game and I'll gladly show you everything I paved all the way to get me where I am now. Smh these p2w players and their baseless accusations

Quote Originally Posted by Freckert View Post
    agree dont just be selfish with yourself, or your argument, we f2p players have our arguments also, we climb to top 10 class its not easy, i have spent a lot of gold without platinum. and grinding every day for APS. we never stop to grind, crafting, hunting bosses achievements.

Thank you futu you have inspired me to aim for regular hardcore Lb now 🥰 let’s go for 30k+ aps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Ok np keep it that way. Just give me a refund for the plat I spent. Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Most of us were busy running the event and didnt check forums to see that sts was even considering changing the rewards after 60 days. Please reconsider. We are just asking for fairness. Start the 10/25 class rewards next season. Let those who worked for overall this season get the rewards that were advertised. We only have 27 days left and to be honest only 10 ppl on overall are getting the shaft for their efforts. Give everyone the banner and give the badge to top 10 overall so it will satisfy those who tried a little bit and didnt succeed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Cuz the only ppl complaining about the rewards are those that didnt put the effort into going to top 10 overall. Period.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Lol even if the entire community complained, its not right to change an lb in the middle/end of it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

lets us give thanks to sts that the top 10/25 per class will now get the badge after end of the season... (may of us wish for that update)

as the top overall seasonal player (for now), im happy for this updates because it will give the others an opportunity to get that badge

I know some of the p2w players disagree about the updates but if you really want to get the badge, u really need to sacrifice your golds/plats just for sure to get the badge + grind, grind, grind elite aps

I also sacrifice my gold just to bought an eggs for my aps, but i didn't complain about the update...

because I know that it is worth it to get that badge now )

(just my opinion, also I will not reply to someone who will disagree to my post)

thank you!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Ik the ppl on top seasonal lb and trust me..they mad as hell. So ur full of crap. I didn't pay to win..I farmed hard for aps and got there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Happilyanonymous View Post
    Ik the ppl on top seasonal lb and trust me..they mad as hell. So ur full of crap. I didn't pay to win..I farmed hard for aps and got there.
    Who's mad as hell? lol seriously dude, just stop crying already... A verdict has been made. period. Just like Futumsh said, you can slack off for the rest of the season, your badge is safe. Also, you need to chill, it's just a game after all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Only ones complaining are those who didn't grind as much hence why they aren't part of the Top25. And wanting to get an easy badge or banner.

Because why would anyone grind their way to Top25 class knowing there are no rewards. Obviously these players complained all they want that this would change, and it did, good job. You can now enjoy your banner that took you couple hours to play.

Honestly I dont care anymore as long as people get refunds for plats they spent just to maintain their top10 spot for nearly 2months, along with endless grinds incomparable to the rest. This is literally scamming, deceiving people, false advertising.

Devs should've waited ti'll season ended. This is how they lose players devoted in the game, paying lots to keep this game running.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Who's mad as hell? lol seriously dude, just stop crying already... A verdict has been made. period. Just like Futumsh said, you can slack off for the rest of the season, your badge is safe. Also, you need to chill, it's just a game after all.

Its just a game. Yet you're one of those players and your thread who initially complained for the rewards to be class based, despite being an overall rewarding syatem. A hypocrite at its finest.

Aren't you part of the Top mages lb? Thats like saying expanding the rewards to Top75 players as the season ends, lets see how you endure it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Look whos talking about crying..

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

[QUOTE=Enraged;3217403]Who's mad as hell? lol seriously dude, just stop crying already... A verdict has been made. period. Just like Futumsh said, you can slack off for the rest of the season, your badge is safe. Also, you need to chill, it's just a game after all.

You're obviously one who benefits from this decision. Gz for not earning the badge legitimately. Shame on sts for ruining the efforts of those that did. Those that are complaining 60 days after event started just weren't able to compete with those that could. So here...hand them a badge. Maybe a diff badge than those on overall would solve this. We just asking for fairness.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Its just a game. Yet you're one of those players and your thread who initially complained for the rewards to be class based, despite being an overall rewarding syatem. A hypocrite at its finest.

Aren't you part of the Top mages lb? Thats like saying expanding the rewards to Top75 players as the season ends, lets see how you endure it.

Yes, because why make a class ranking at all if there will be no rewards? you get me???? All I asked for is atleast a banner .. feel free to revisit my thread

and no I am not in that Top Mage LB as you say.......