Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ready, set, LEVEL! | Prince Levlar Returns

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,902 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    The Level Pakc should be upto 76. I think the previous level was upto 71 already.
    It was raised to 71 shortly before the 76 expansion. It's meant for getting to the current (or about to be released) expansion content.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    It was raised to 71 shortly before the 76 expansion. It's meant for getting to the current (or about to be released) expansion content.
    I see.

Please consider doing the same for 76+ because as I can see 77 requires over half a million XP which is absolutely insane. I understand the purpose of levelling but unless it provides a good amount of gold + good loot along the way (like mauso 5-6 before), it becomes very repetitive and deters people from going to end-game. It is not a big problem for the pro players but a lot of regular players miss out because they don't have the time, resources or knowledge to keep going.

Making XP kits purchase-able brings good gold sink, makes the newer player more motivated to farm and understand the game better. Not to mention they make friends along the way which keeps them coming back to the game.

Thanks for your consideration.