Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ready, set, LEVEL! | Prince Levlar Returns

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    No, hardcore can't use xp kits. If they've unlocked the stash they can send them to their non-hardcores though.
    Can u make boss spawn rate once in a map? Ran through whole tindirin map twice n didnt get even once boss appeared.. thank you

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #62
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cabalrhys View Post
    I have quit playing this game bcus of one single unfixed issue of pet gold loot %. Using pets with arcane ability that has gold loot increase resets your gold loot to zero instead of increasing it. Timur, heroic harry, harry is an example. They have all bug AA in terms of gold loot. I have 600% gl and vardan, deep marsh drops 4k gold(when a stupid player uses gl AA of pet). Really? Whats the point of increasing gl % if u have a stupid bug like this.
    You haven’t quit anything. So that’s lie #1. You’re here on a forums alt to promote lie #2 because you’re hoping to manipulate the market in your favor. Nobody is listening to this drivel anymore kid. ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Can you explain to me the logic and making a leveling event and not letting a player level up to the current cap with it?

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #64
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,885 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfaux View Post
    Can you explain to me the logic and making a leveling event and not letting a player level up to the current cap with it?
    We have, several times. It's for helping lower level characters get to the current expansion content. The level limit on it has generally been raised when we run the event just before a level cap increase.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

We have, several times. It's for helping lower level characters get to the current expansion content. The level limit on it has generally been raised when we run the event just before a level cap increase.
    And what about those level 71 characters who are coming back to the game? Why aren't we allowed to benefit from the leveling event? Why set a random demarcation line that stops some lower-level characters from reaching the current cap? In what way does it hurt the game or game balance to give a level 71 character the same help you're giving a level 61 character?

7.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #66
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,885 Posts

And what about those level 71 characters who are coming back to the game? Why aren't we allowed to benefit from the leveling event? Why set a random demarcation line that stops some lower-level characters from reaching the current cap? In what way does it hurt the game or game balance to give a level 71 character the same help you're giving a level 61 character?
    If you're 71 and coming back, you're an appropriate level to play the new expansion. Enjoy!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

If you're 71 and coming back, you're an appropriate level to play the new expansion. Enjoy!
    Well thanks for not answering my question . Why do you insist that a level 71 player advanced solely through the expansion? Why can they not benefit from the event that every other non maxed out character can benefit from? Why do you have an unwritten rule that we must advance solely through the latest levels that have been released instead of taking advantage of the event like 95% of the other non maxed characters do?

9.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #68
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Well thanks for not answering my question . Why do you insist that a level 71 player advanced solely through the expansion? Why can they not benefit from the event that every other non maxed out character can benefit from? Why do you have an unwritten rule that we must advance solely through the latest levels that have been released instead of taking advantage of the event like 95% of the other non maxed characters do?

Because grinding (at least some portion of the cap) creates the appropriate community bonds. Simply buying your way to the cap makes your experience a lot less valuable, and your relationship to the avatar(s) and our game considerably weaker. Now I suspect you will want to educate me on how the Platinum path to max level is superior to this decision (and I'm quite eager to read) but you should know that the decision is not at all arbitrary and is based on navigating the ups and downs of games like Arcane Legends over the last twenty(ish) years. :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Because grinding (at least some portion of the cap) creates the appropriate community bonds. Simply buying your way to the cap makes your experience a lot less valuable, and your relationship to the avatar(s) and our game considerably weaker. Now I suspect you will want to educate me on how the Platinum path to max level is superior to this decision (and I'm quite eager to read) but you should know that the decision is not at all arbitrary and is based on navigating the ups and downs of games like Arcane Legends over the last twenty(ish) years. :-)
    If you truly feel that way then why have a leveling event at all? I don't argue that grinding levels can create bonds between players. But as someone who has been playing this game since the level cap was in the twenties, grinding gets a wee bit old. If you're going to insist on it, why can't you at least give us somewhat of a break so we don't have to grind until our eyes bleed? Why not let the level 71 zedvance at least halfway to the new cap so they can benefit somewhat from this event? I'm not even going to get into the benefits that players get by giving you guys more money directly through Platinum purchases. I understand you all need to make money and you're not doing it for fun. I do think you go too far with the Platinum exclusive benefit sometimes, but again that's completely subjective and I understand that. Seriously though, why don't you cut the level 71 players in on a bit of the fun? I don't think it's going to break the game, and most people by this point already have a large selection of friends... There are other ways to make friends in the game besides incessantly grinding repetitive levels by the way....

11.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #70
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

If you truly feel that way then why have a leveling event at all? I don't argue that grinding levels can create bonds between players. But as someone who has been playing this game since the level cap was in the twenties, grinding gets a wee bit old. If you're going to insist on it, why can't you at least give us somewhat of a break so we don't have to grind until our eyes bleed? Why not let the level 71 zedvance at least halfway to the new cap so they can benefit somewhat from this event? I'm not even going to get into the benefits that players get by giving you guys more money directly through Platinum purchases. I understand you all need to make money and you're not doing it for fun. I do think you go too far with the Platinum exclusive benefit sometimes, but again that's completely subjective and I understand that. Seriously though, why don't you cut the level 71 players in on a bit of the fun? I don't think it's going to break the game, and most people by this point already have a large selection of friends... There are other ways to make friends in the game besides incessantly grinding repetitive levels by the way....

I'm doing it this way because it is best for the game, the players and for the studio.
    I appreciate your feedback on the event but I have no intention of changing the level requirement for the XP packs.
    | | | |

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

I'm doing it this way because it is best for the game, the players and for the studio.
    I appreciate your feedback on the event but I have no intention of changing the level requirement for the XP packs.
    You're going to do what you're going to do of course. But I've yet to hear any actual reasoning on how this is best for the players or the game. Saying it's a good way to make friends is not a very compelling argument

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

this event only for below 71lv?
    How about above 71lv?
    Most ppl want to rid xp lv cap about this event
    and thanks for keeping maintain this game

나의 SM-G960F 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Increase spawn rate pleaseeee ned to run 3-4 map to get one boss n get 100 xp only.. can make swap rate once or twice in a map???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Guys I've just made a simple video about Levlar
    https://youtu.be/TdHpanzD6JA

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

You're going to do what you're going to do of course. But I've yet to hear any actual reasoning on how this is best for the players or the game. Saying it's a good way to make friends is not a very compelling argument

Endgame content isn’t supposed to come easy, if it was as easy as opening xp kits then the race to cap would be meaningless. (rewarding first 10 players that reach level cap).

If you’re an og player like you claim, you should be quite accustomed to how the game’s leveling system works by now. If you find leveling from 71-76 difficult without xp kits then a little reminder/tip is to take advantage of double xp elixir events, maximizing xp bonuses (elixirs/awakes/pet) when turning in xp dailies, and running fester for the zone’s xp benefits (Chain killing mobs applies bonus xp).

Or if you truly cannot bother, buying xp kits in store for platinum is always an option.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman Is here View Post
    Endgame content isn’t supposed to come easy, if it was as easy as opening xp kits then the race to cap would be meaningless. (rewarding first 10 players that reach level cap).

If you’re an og player like you claim, you should be quite accustomed to how the game’s leveling system works by now. If you find leveling from 71-76 difficult without xp kits then a little reminder/tip is to take advantage of double xp elixir events, maximizing xp bonuses (elixirs/awakes/pet) when turning in xp dailies, and running fester for the zone’s xp benefits (Chain killing mobs applies bonus xp).

Or if you truly cannot bother, buying xp kits in store for platinum is always an option.
    Yes I am an OG player, that's why I've had my fill of relentless pointless repetitive grinding. But thank you for stating the obvious on several points, you've been promoted to General Obvious

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Yes I am an OG player, that's why I've had my fill of relentless pointless repetitive grinding. But thank you for stating the obvious on several points, you've been promoted to General Obvious

This guy on high quality weed 👌😂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MiruZetu View Post
    This guy on high quality weed
    I wish, but $ is tight right now and I can't afford it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

If it’s pointless then stop whining about it being too hard to reach endgame, nobody is going to cater to you when there are already plenty of ways to reach it. Grind or pay is the answer for your issue~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Dis was kinda fun