Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Werewiger vs arcanite werewiger

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    910
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    24
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default Werewiger vs arcanite werewiger

    I just wanted to talk about these 2 eggs and share my point of view

    -1)I dont see any big difference between them on stable just slightly more stats and like 5%more on the arcanite on aa,most people buy werewiger for just the aa cuz good for pve

    -2)big difference between price of mythic one and arcanite one

    -My suggestion is atleast get that aa duration to 8 second on arcanite werewiger like gueniver to make it worth to buy atleast

    Lemme know what u think



    Envoyé de mon SM-J120H en utilisant Tapatalk
    Last edited by Mehdikillerd; 04-22-2020 at 10:44 AM.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mehdikillerd For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Senior Member Xmenarmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,731
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    36
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

    Default

    Agree with you, same with elite Weapons and normal weapon just a colour diff
    Ign: Axemenarmy

  4. #3
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    484
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    253
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    196
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

    Default

    I think you mixed cooldown and aa duration.
    Apart of that, what about ppl who didn't buy because short aa? If sts increase duration now it will be unfair for them, and will fill the pockets of all the merchants who are hoarding eggs praying for a change like this you are suggesting

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    910
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    24
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazee View Post
    I think you mixed cooldown and aa duration.
    Apart of that, what about ppl who didn't buy because short aa? If sts increase duration now it will be unfair for them, and will fill the pockets of all the merchants who are hoarding eggs praying for a change like this you are suggesting
    Nope im just saying in my point of view i dont see any big difference between them 2,why would it be 1750 plats in store before for 2 days exclusive if its not that special u know

    Envoyé de mon SM-J120H en utilisant Tapatalk
    Last edited by Mehdikillerd; 04-22-2020 at 10:50 AM.

  6. #5
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    484
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    253
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    196
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mehdikillerd View Post
    Nope im just saying in my point of view i dont see any big difference between them 2,why would it be 1750 plats in store before if its not that special u know

    Envoyé de mon SM-J120H en utilisant Tapatalk
    Ppl pay 30m because those small differences you say in hb and aa between mythic and arcanite are relevant in some situations. Same logic why ppl pay insane amounts of gold for 20%gl difference, in long term is worth for them.
    Store prices not always mean real value in game, you can look at store magna/victus runes, artifacts etc. Even pets like h.harry, was in store for 1750plat if im not wrong. So if at 1750plat pet is still in high demand, it must be worth for many ppl no?

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluehazee For This Useful Post:


  8. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    910
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    24
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazee View Post
    Ppl pay 30m because those small differences you say in hb and aa between mythic and arcanite are relevant in some situations. Same logic why ppl pay insane amounts of gold for 20%gl difference, in long term is worth for them.
    Store prices not always mean real value in game, you can look at store magna/victus runes, artifacts etc. Even pets like h.harry, was in store for 1750plat if im not wrong. So if at 1750plat pet is still in high demand, it must be worth for many ppl no?
    Thx for sharing your idea,yea i think the game is still unbalanced and many things need to be fixed

    Envoyé de mon SM-J120H en utilisant Tapatalk

  9. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    936
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    47
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    93
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

    Default

    Arc ww has 30 30 30 while mythic one has 25 25 25..

    Arc ww worth the gold imo.

  10. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    175
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    I suggest at least change the Aura colour of Arcane WW to differentiate between mythic and arcane one

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to athenabb For This Useful Post:


  12. #9
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    YouTube
    Posts
    320
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    73
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    129
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by athenabb View Post
    I suggest at least change the Aura colour of Arcane WW to differentiate between mythic and arcane one
    I agree. Please sts change colour of aura. Thank you.

    DEVIANT MISFIT

  13. #10
    Senior Member will0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,997
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    342
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    244
    Thanked in
    186 Posts

    Default

    Arc were is so much more expensive and premium should have a shorter duration for AA and different buff color as sometime another player is using were i am not sure which one is the Arc were buff....
    Last edited by will0; 04-22-2020 at 08:55 PM.

  14. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    910
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    24
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by will0 View Post
    Arc were is so much more expensive and premium should have a shorter duration for AA and different buff color as sometime another player is using were i am not sure which one is the Arc were buff....
    Thats what im trying to say big difference in price,one of them needs to be unique then the other or else not worth to buy(atleast modify aa duration)

    But whatever sts doesnt listen to us either way

    Envoyé de mon SM-J120H en utilisant Tapatalk
    Last edited by Mehdikillerd; 04-24-2020 at 12:19 PM.

  15. #12
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    333
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    83
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    152
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

    Default

    I am guessing you bought the Arcane one and are disappointed with the deal you got. But if you check the aa boost from it, it is still way better than the mythic one. Your qualm shouldnt be against the boost but rather the price of it, which btw STS doesnt decide, the players do. Arc were was I believe 50-60m first day? And it did drop, so people who bought on first day or first few hours should have more reasons to complain about. People made the choice between mythic and arc, which one they would like to have within the last week; boosting it now would mean you cheated them. Further it is already a very OP aa, giving it more would mean it has potential to break game.

  16. #13
    Junior Member Trolmurk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    25
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Question: How long does werewiger’s aa last? From my observation, reppy’s aa last longer.

  17. #14
    Senior Member Azerothraven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    3,116
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    367
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    638
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

    Default

    arc were so people can show off their gold

  18. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    910
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    24
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trolmurk View Post
    Question: How long does werewiger’s aa last? From my observation, reppy’s aa last longer.
    4-5seconds

    Envoyé de mon SM-J120H en utilisant Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Buy arcanite werewiger 30m
    By Mehdikillerd in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-21-2020, 01:16 PM
  2. S> Arcanite Werewiger
    By afluffypig in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-19-2020, 06:34 AM
  3. Arcanite werewiger
    By Mobilebeast in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-18-2020, 09:53 PM
  4. Buy arcanite werewiger egg
    By Peazchir in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-17-2020, 04:39 PM
  5. Sell arcanite werewiger
    By Alvaropoker in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-16-2020, 05:02 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •