Thread: Add A New Pvp Map

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Add A New Pvp Map

Heyo, I suggest to create a new pvp map where awakens doesn't have any effects, in Fact many players can't play pvp or don't want to play pvp anymore due to these who kind of killed low lvl pvp and which can be expensive for new players. Or just replace one of the TDM by a no awake map!

As I saw that sts doesn't want to remove awakens from pvp or nerf them but a part of the community wants to, just create a pvp map where awakes doesn't have any effect. It seems to be the best way to revive a bit pvp.

It's seems to be the best idea to bring back many players, I think it's the best way to do it: ppl who prefer to play with awakens will be able to continue playing with it and for those who don't want they won't need to spend lots of gold in it.
    I'm not a developer but I don't think that it represents much work to remove awakens from one of the 2 TDM that already exists.

I really hope that this thread will be read by sts.
    Last edited by jeanbouille123; 04-22-2020 at 11:28 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Love your ideale but it would be better every pvp map the same but just a without awakening mode

Gesendet von meinem SM-A505FN mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks a lot bro, but Sts doesn't want to remove awakes from pvp which I understand, so the best thing to do is what I said and I don't think that it's really hard to do. In addition to that if during some other events sts creates some new gears for new pvp players which can be around the same strength that actual sets (like ice set or ancien druid set) it will just revive pvp for sure

Envoyé de mon EML-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Do you know what would be really cool? If sts makes a leaderboard for the strongest guilds like winning most guild battles and ranked pvp guilds per levels, this would be unrealistic for every level .. bht still a idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ninjahere View Post
    Do you know what would be really cool? If sts makes a leaderboard for the strongest guilds like winning most guild battles and ranked pvp guilds per levels, this would be unrealistic for every level .. bht still a idea

Yeah that leaderboard for pvp guild is a great idea, it could afford the dummy problem.
    Let's hope sts will see this thread and look at our good suggestions!!

Envoyé de mon EML-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Disabling all armor awakens in pvp would be a solution too, it could bring pvp lvl 5,6,7,8 back to life