Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Beach Gauntlet! New Pet! New Swimwear! Item Packs! Event Tokens!

1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #61
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lastgoodbyes View Post
    cinco.. shouldnt top 10 and top 5 recieve the same rewards?.. we did not receive the baron of blood beach title.. unless this is an issue.. perhaps you can fix

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
    Top 5 get the "Gauntlet Guru" and the "Baron of the Beach" titles. I am not sure if I mentioned this earlier but you will only see three (3) rewards when viewing the Quest (because that is how the Quest reward interface is currently configured). The fourth reward item on the list for Top 5 is the "Gauntlet Guru" title... and though it is not visible in the quest interface it is applied to your character.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Top 5 get the "Gauntlet Guru" and the "Baron of the Beach" titles. I am not sure if I mentioned this earlier but you will only see three (3) rewards when viewing the Quest (because that is how the Quest reward interface is currently configured). The fourth reward item on the list for Top 5 is the "Gauntlet Guru" title... and though it is not visible in the quest interface it is applied to your character.
    when event started it say gauntlet guru title for top 25 players please check at top in event preview thanks bro

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kingoo7 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    A SPECIAL BEACH BIRTHDAY EVENT!

Attachment 189911

NEW SWIMWEAR!
    Sleek and sexy new shiny metallic swim suits for male and female!
    Character-bound versions of the brilliant red metallic swimwear are awarded to the Top 25 Vampires on the Beach Gauntlet leaderboard.
    Trade-friendly versions of the red metallic swim suits can be looted from the "Elder's Ancient Swimsuit Stash" - an item pack object that drops from the fifth boss in the beach gauntlet!
    Various "Swimsuit Stash" item packs that you loot from the beach gauntlet event bosses give you a chance to loot blue, green, orange, pink and silver variants of the new metallic swimsuits.
    You an purchase the brilliant gold and sultry black metallic swimwear from the beach gauntlet event token vendor!
    Collect tokens by defeating waves of enemies in the beach gauntlet!

Attachment 189912

EVENT TOKENS
    A new currency! Awarded for completing waves in the beach gauntlet.
    Collect Event Tokens to purchase new vanity items and new trade-friendly packs!

Attachment 189913

ITEM PACKS
    A new type of item!

Attachment 189914

Loot item packs from event bosses or purchase item packs from the beach gauntlet event vendor.
    Most item packs can be traded. Some item packs are 'locked' and require Platinum to open! Other packs may require gold to open (but most are free to open after purchase with tokens).
    Choose the 'Packs' item type in your inventory and 'Open' to receive the item pack contents.

THE BEACH GAUNTLET!
    The Elders have descended on Blood Beach to meet in secret in order to discuss new ways to punish and torment the Vampire Nation! This will not stand! Vampires of Carvina are compelled to rise up and meet this cadre of evil immortals on the sandy field of battle.

Attachment 189915

The 'Gauntlet' is a new style of dungeon with a new scoring mechanism. Endless waves of monsters will appear. You have 120 seconds to defeat all enemies in each wave and advance to the next wave. Earn 10 points for each enemy you defeat. Earn 1 bonus point for every second that remains on the clock after the wave is cleared.

Attachment 189916

Only your highest score is recorded on the event leaderboard! Check your Lair to see your Event Score and check the leaderboard to see how you stack up against the competition.

LEADERBOARD REWARDS
    Rewards for the beach gauntlet event will be given to the Top 25 Ranks only!
    + All Top 25 Players receive account-bound 'red' metallic swimsuits.
    + The Top 25 Players receive the red swimsuits plus the "Gauntlet Guru" Title.
    + Top 10 Players receive the red swimsuits, the "Gauntlet Guru" Title and the "Baron of the Beach" Title!

Note that while the gauntlet does continue infinitely only 5 unique boss monsters will spawn. Ba'al Khet at wave 5. Athax D'ere at wave 10. Pall Kurz at wave 15. Da'ar Adon at wave 20, and Wehr'Hess at wave 25. Bosses stop spawning at wave 26.

Boss monsters have a chance to drop various Level 51 equipment, locked "Buried Treasure" crates, a trade-friendly version of the new Beholder pet, and new Level 51 Elder Relic gems!

You will need to be Level 46 or higher to enter the beach gauntlet.

TIMING
    This event is scheduled to begin at 1:30pm Central time tomorrow April 23rd and run for two (2) weeks, ending on May 7th (with a 3-day cool down so you can spend your Event Tokens).

Attachment 189917
    Shown: Buda the Beholder (account-bound for Event Tokens, trade-friendly can be looted from event bosses)
    cinco can you check rewards for top 25 leaderboard players it said in preview here that top 25 players will get "Gauntlet Guru" title+ vanity but we receive only vanity.
    Can you please take a look into it.
    Thanks

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Cinco how does expanding the event sound to you? Maybe another week or atleast a few more days.. me personally I played a lot in the event and i didn't really manage to get some stuff like the new strong pets, still didnt have enough points.. going through the waves and collecting tokens wasn't as easy for some of us tbh.. if not then are the tokens system gonna be a permanent thing at some point and we will get another chance to get that stuff ?