Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fixing This Game (Once and for all)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Exclamation Fixing This Game (Once and for all)

Im gonna keep it short and simple here and say enough events, to put it harshly this game has no backbone anymore to support events and the continuous play of new and old players, and the slew of events are a simple mask for the broken things under them, if we fix these things then events and playing will simply be marvelous (and weve been asking for it for way to long). Things to fix,

-BALANCE HONOR PVP AND ENDGAME PVP!!! (please... birds alone are ridiculous in both, i mean you put endgame skill levels in like... level 10 pvp, 70% hit knock, really? and now we have arcane shooters)
    -Disable Enchants in PvP and make them stronger or better for PVE only.
    -Starter Pet (theres another thread on this)
    -New Introduction
    -More Gold sinks (inflation is just.... out of hand)

I think these are the big things that need fixing... but this is the forums soooo suggest suggest suggest... as a community this is what we need to see next or we simply cant move forward... not by choice, but simply because the game right now is unplayable (unless your a 110 bird with Old Platinum Sides)

All this aside... if this game is to thrive, this is what we need... but im beginning to suspect this is your money maker for whats up and coming, a PL 2?
    Last edited by highwaymen; 04-23-2020 at 05:46 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to highwaymen For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by highwaymen View Post
    Im gonna keep it short and simple here and say enough events, to put it harshly this game has no backbone anymore to support events and the continuous play of new and old players, and the slew of events are a simple mask for the broken things under them, if we fix these things then events and playing will simply be marvelous (and weve been asking for it for way to long). Things to fix,

-BALANCE HONOR PVP AND ENDGAME PVP!!! (please... birds alone are ridiculous in both, i mean you put endgame skill levels in like... level 10 pvp, 70% hit knock, really? and now we have arcane shooters)
    -New Introduction

I think these are the big things that need fixing... but this is the forums soooo suggest suggest suggest... as a community this is what we need to see next or we simply cant move forward... not by choice, but simply because the game right now is unplayable (unless your a 110 bird with Old Platinum Sides)

All this aside... if this game is to thrive, this is what we need... but im beginning to suspect this is your money maker for whats up and coming, a PL 2?
    Well they could make money off pl and al they just have to fix pl and this is a great idea if only they would do this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

-New Introduction

110 honor could have better stats imo. I honestly don't like it nor wish to play it so i shouldn't have the rights to a input but nevertheless adding regeneration with a slight increase to damage and armor would be the best bet in improving it. Damage should at least be up there in the 200s if not beyond, similar to 56, and armor shouldn't be that far off.
    Last edited by MageFFA; 04-24-2020 at 02:08 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MageFFA For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by holdmytalons View Post
    Well they could make money off pl and al they just have to fix pl and this is a great idea if only they would do this
    Add 5k health and armor reduce the dodge and nerf arcane and mythic bows range and it might be a decent cap like fr we have been saying this for how long and nothing is done but useless events that we dont need we need the game fixed not these pointless boring events not to mention all the unwanted items that ruin every single pvp lvl u can ban pets procs vanity bonuses but claim u cant ban enchants and low lvl elites now thats a lie anyone can see

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Name:  82194EC9-24F7-4147-B413-82B16FE0BCFC.jpeg
Views: 419
Size:  172.4 KB

this is what were talking about

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Why do you guys like long fights? Spamming skills for 30 secs if more in a 1v1 is boring, Its better to have faster fights, problem is not dmg, problem is OPS range, dmg is abit too much for shooter but isnt that extreme, QTR in L50 is extreme, take one auto, here in endgame it takes like 4, but dodge make it even more hits to kill. Just nerf ops a little and buff other arcanes to see more variety. Twink ofc, disable enchants in pvp, also bring L25 and L27 its original damage, fightd there are painful due to new valentine ammys, fights are endless and boring, u cant even rush and geg sneaky kills, it takes ages to kill someone even with blaster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Name:  82194EC9-24F7-4147-B413-82B16FE0BCFC.jpeg
Views: 419
Size:  172.4 KB

this is what were talking about
    And players wonder why there are more beggers now than years prior.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Also Cinco, you could test valentine rings at L10-23 range before you put them, str is way unbalanced, too tanky, and dex one vs another dex one, both having that much dmg that fight end in one stomp and auto. Also rng takes too much place since hit is too low, the one who misses looses 100%.

L22/23 mages nuking while been immortal with str ring and ammy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Fixing This Game (Once and for all)

I think weapon enhancement - like adding elemtal damage /stackable posion/ bleed/root effect / armor piercing etc should be added to the game and also add resistance.

This how I would do it. on a pice of paper draw a 5 sided shape (a pentagon). Then grab 5 dice and put each class to a number like fox is 1 and bird is 2 etc. then role 5 dice and from left to right that class will be extremely strong against the next class to the right of it. Any doubles dice reroll the die to the right and the last (5) is strongest against number 1. All Other class that not to the right (it’s a free for all) they would have to play with Enhancement in enchants to beat each other.

Ok so how to make them weak against each other. So this is my idea. So buff ever single class and ever way and make them fun. But I would for example make it like this. if fox is stoung against mage I’ll give him alot of extra bonus when using resist to elemental attack( resistance reduce damage from mage spells or weapons with elemental attacks). If mage is strong against warrior I would triple mage ability damage when using a elemental weapon(elemental attack bypass armor)

Also all class can use same enhancement or resistance just certain class get more benefits but it allows more pvp builds to play with. These new enhancement comes with a big cost. So like if I wanted to build a berserker warrior I would use berserker enhancement it would increase My auto attack 5x damage and increase speed and reduce stun and root duration done to me but decrease the damage of my skills and the range / duration of my stuns and armor. Or if I wanted to be a Fortified tank wall I could use the wall enhancement it would greatly increase my armor by x amount of current armor but reduce all damage a lot. This would allow me to be a tank/support. Hard to kill and a support class taunting and stunning people and doing some damage.

Your prob thinking sounds interesting right but prob wondering how u would knock down that wall right?? Well this how I’ll handle that. So using armor piercing enhancement does bonus damage base on the player armor (or use a mage).The more armor a player has the more damage is done. Since enhancement have down side player who use armor piercing will do reduce damage to target with low armor.

Or maybe someone for what ever reason want to have enchantments that greatly increase there health they can use a weapon enchantment that reflect x amount of damage back at opponent making a none aoe char aoe or make a super aoe burst mage( would be great for some class in pvm)

I think this would be fun. to have more Character customization Especially in 10 vs 10 but this kinda stuff prob should not be added unless pvp private personal matches customization are added.

Is something like this even possible lol or am I dreaming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Hjable; 04-27-2020 at 02:49 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hjable For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Naetheanimal View Post
    Also Cinco, you could test valentine rings at L10-23 range before you put them, str is way unbalanced, too tanky, and dex one vs another dex one, both having that much dmg that fight end in one stomp and auto. Also rng takes too much place since hit is too low, the one who misses looses 100%.

L22/23 mages nuking while been immortal with str ring and ammy.
    I don't get why elite gear even exists below 71 to begin with.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MageFFA For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Good thread keep it up!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Anyone else have any suggestions? this is for our sake and experience

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

We need a serious Update to add stats towards the L.30 honor gear. I would say fix, if there was anything to fix to begin with. I'll give you a summary of what 40 birds bears and mages have for stats.

Birds have: 95 Hit, 8 crit, 0 dodge, 501 health pool, 1 health regen, 500 mana pool, 5 mana regen, 73 dmg, 59 DPS, 11 armor

Bears have: 81 hit, 7 crit, 1 dodge, 672 health pool, 2 health regen, 400 mana pool, 5 mana regen, 93 dmg, 45 dps, 22 armor

Mages have: 85 hit, 5 crit, 0 dodge, 400 health pool, 1 health regen, 702 mana pool, 9 mana regen 44 dmg, 46 dps, 4 armor

These stats are pretty bad, and thats me putting it lightly. The hit percentage is too low. Its near RNG at this point. Mage fights are based on who doesn't miss their important combos and who crits harder. Mages should have no fewer than 94 hit while pure int. Bear should be in the low 90s without any dexterity. Birds needs to be at 108-113 hit at least when they are pure dex. There are so many things wrong that plays such a major role in how the pvp operates.

Hit needs a obvious buff for all classes. H/S and M/s needs to be increased. Bears should have 15 H/s regen and birds 10. M/s on mages honor gear needs to be increased by 5 and rhino needs to be increased by 10. Birds need more crit on their sets. At minimum it should be 18 crit unbuffed at level 30. Birds talon needs a 12% damage buff.

Honor would be so much better if we actually had stats to go with it. @Cinco do you have any time on your schedule for this?
    Last edited by MageFFA; 05-03-2020 at 07:24 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to MageFFA For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

In my opinion. If 3pc rings could be upped to L71, then I dont understand, why they dont do that to elites aswell. Like making them some level none plays and give them some more stats... Like making them from 10 to 60, 25 to 80 or something. Same thing to bling/amulets. I own those so saying people spend money to them... well I did too and I still want it to be changed, so theres no point saying that. That would make people play items that were played bfr without enchants or amulets.
    The idea about L30 honor is totally true. I feel like birds are so low in L30 honor and mages so op.. and bear? If u have mage behind... well ok... but without mage? You are just food to the mages. Simple.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Imo anything starting under 100 hit is unacceptable in pvp. Basically what you want is already a thing it’s 110 wearing l100 honor set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by plpr View Post
    Imo anything starting under 100 hit is unacceptable in pvp. Basically what you want is already a thing it’s 110 wearing l100 honor set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    110 is too RNG based to enjoy. Nobody wants to root someone for 38/40 of their dodge and still die to a consecutive strings of what should've been reducted. Nobody wants to fully combo someone for only 70 damage yet die to the same exact combo that dealt over 200 crit. Bears are beyond broken in honor 110, i mean 3 full players teaming 1 bear with IB up lasts a couple seconds. In that time span the bears team is already coming near for the rev or save. Bears are destructive in 1v1s and team fights.

What we need is a actual update and not another event that will come and go. We need a permanent solution in fixing the stats i listed above. Players in 40 pass on honor because the stats are so terrible, alot of which really prefers honor over the current crap meta. 30-45 Honor could be great. We're just waiting on the devs at this point.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    110 is too RNG based to enjoy. Nobody wants to root someone for 38/40 of their dodge and still die to a consecutive strings of what should've been reducted. Nobody wants to fully combo someone for only 70 damage yet die to the same exact combo that dealt over 200 crit. Bears are beyond broken in honor 110, i mean 3 full players teaming 1 bear with IB up lasts a couple seconds. In that time span the bears team is already coming near for the rev or save. Bears are destructive in 1v1s and team fights.

What we need is a actual update and not another event that will come and go. We need a permanent solution in fixing the stats i listed above. Players in 40 pass on honor because the stats are so terrible, alot of which really prefers honor over the current crap meta. 30-45 Honor could be great. We're just waiting on the devs at this point.
    If only they would actually do their job and fix the game 1 could only hope

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    I don't get why elite gear even exists below 71 to begin with.
    All these new elites should be nerfed to useless in pvp zones

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

In honor are disabled other gears, so I would actually love to see elites being disabled for low pvp aswell. If there were atleast more elites to play with, but this blaster meta became annoying and the skill gap became so low. In my opinion HBD meta was a really good meta and it was way more balanced atleast for bears/mages, birds were kinda weak, but still playable. It should be changed by adding elites higher level, or being totally nerfed. Quality had a nice idea of elites and @Cinco said that he will look at it after even that was 2months ago. I guess unlucky, but still if it was added, wouldve been way more fun to play.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zaprodanej View Post
    In honor are disabled other gears, so I would actually love to see elites being disabled for low pvp aswell. If there were atleast more elites to play with, but this blaster meta became annoying and the skill gap became so low. In my opinion HBD meta was a really good meta and it was way more balanced atleast for bears/mages, birds were kinda weak, but still playable. It should be changed by adding elites higher level, or being totally nerfed. Quality had a nice idea of elites and @Cinco said that he will look at it after even that was 2months ago. I guess unlucky, but still if it was added, wouldve been way more fun to play.
    Enchantments really screwed with elites and gave it a bad rep. I don't like both but i will always be honest and say how Elite PvP without broken enchantments and elite rings/amulets felt somewhat like 50. If the devs don't want to remove/disable one or both then they should create a map dedicated to classic PvP free from elites and Enchantments. If the devs don't want to do that then focus on making 30 honor gear actually playable.

Base stat PvP is biased towards mages. Stats need to be implemented on the gear. I explained this above.