Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mages - The class that cries a lot!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Mages - The class that cries a lot!!!

I love playing the mage class. It is literally so much fun trying all the weapons and skills at our disposal. Plus mages are one of the richest classes in game reason being cheaper gears and Maus expansion we were the most OP class While others might disagree, we hold our own this expansion too. Having said this I also feel Mages, the people who play this class cry the most in forums too xD (Just my opinion though). But overall, I love playing and playing with others of this class. I want mages and other classes to speak about their experiences (both good and bad) of running with the class of this game. My purpose is to highlight what one might be doing wrong or right so others can learn too. We all learn from each other.
    [NOTE] No ign should be mentioned if discussing about bad experiences. Good experiences can name the mage in question if you wish to.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Svzb View Post
    I love playing the mage class. It is literally so much fun trying all the weapons and skills at our disposal. Plus mages are one of the richest classes in game reason being cheaper gears and Maus expansion we were the most OP class While others might disagree, we hold our own this expansion too. Having said this I also feel Mages, the people who play this class cry the most in forums too xD (Just my opinion though). But overall, I love playing and playing with others of this class. I want mages and other classes to speak about their experiences (both good and bad) of running with the class of this game. My purpose is to highlight what one might be doing wrong or right so others can learn too. We all learn from each other.
    [NOTE] No ign should be mentioned if discussing about bad experiences. Good experiences can name the mage in question if you wish to.
    Not much of a farmer but while playing rogue i often times had warriors use axe throw instead of heal for example. Mages use lightning or ice instead of heal too. Wish they would be more supportive to the rest of the party lol

Sent from my SM-A105F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

No offense but I think mage is the class that complains the less.. but ok. 99.9% sure this is a rogue player that made the thread .. Although I also play rogue myself.
    A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThreadPolice For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Rogues complain the most tbh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThreadPolice View Post
    No offense but I think mage is the class that complains the less.. but ok. 99.9% sure this is a rogue player that made the thread .. Although I also play rogue myself.
    Hey scammer- IGN Reawakening (mage) , can i have my Para Arcane Ring back!Name:  Screenshot_20200420-151743.jpg
Views: 717
Size:  61.0 KBName:  Screenshot_20200420-151735.jpg
Views: 734
Size:  58.4 KB

ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ- ᴘʀᴀʙsɪᴍᴀʀ ᴄʜʜᴀʙʀᴀ ✓

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Im playing rogue , i run with some mages friend and also warrior.
    In my opinion this 76 cap is the almost balance we miss since cap41 before imbued gear era. Overall thinking, sts put on many effort and in my opinion it works good.

Ps: i dont hv fancy op stat overall but i hv decent 5,2k dmg with only 70 bd as arsenal. If my weak rogue says it balance, then what the reason those op rogue says they cant do thing with the current rogue weapon proc doesnt do much dmg.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to codered For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jausa View Post
    Not much of a farmer but while playing rogue i often times had warriors use axe throw instead of heal for example. Mages use lightning or ice instead of heal too. Wish they would be more supportive to the rest of the party lol

The goal Is being able to run faster to either earn more gold/aps in less time. If Mages and Tanks carry healing skills, then there is less hitting power. Rogs, are tanky themselves with 2nd best armor, they wouldn't have a problem if they had pots that are so cheap even for low class players, along with pet shields (this varies between maps).

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 04-24-2020 at 08:18 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Imo mage needs some type of buff/fix. Only rog and war are on the top 5 group lb, maybe 1-3 mages at max. On solo the top mage is 3x below the top rog.
    If a solo lb mage reads this; tell me below the issue you have with solo. Is it the time or do you die?
    I would like to know this because I might work on a strategy for mage class.

Sent from point A to point B.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 04-24-2020 at 08:57 AM.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Imo mage needs some type of buff/fix. Only rog and war are on the top 5 group lb, maybe 1-3 mages at max. On solo the top mage is 3x below the top rog.
    If a solo lb mage reads this; tell me below the issue you have with solo. Is it the time or do you die?
    I would like to know this because I might work on a strategy for mage class.

Sent from point A to point B.
    Would be time for sure cuz u get stuck on those spiders alot,you can survive the mobs attacks with shields easy but the problem is spiders and stuns that wastes time

Envoyé de mon SM-J120H en utilisant Tapatalk
    Last edited by Mehdikillerd; 04-24-2020 at 09:31 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by codered View Post
    Im playing rogue , i run with some mages friend and also warrior.
    In my opinion this 76 cap is the almost balance we miss since cap41 before imbued gear era. Overall thinking, sts put on many effort and in my opinion it works good.

Ps: i dont hv fancy op stat overall but i hv decent 5,2k dmg with only 70 bd as arsenal. If my weak rogue says it balance, then what the reason those op rogue says they cant do thing with the current rogue weapon proc doesnt do much dmg.
    The thing is that classes aren't supposed to be balanced. The classes were supposed to be divided into 3 roles. DPS, TANKING, CROWD.

It's NATURAL that a tank or a crowd control class doesn't deal as much DPS as a pure DPS class.
    It's the devs fault, that the other classes except the rogue felt overpowered. Only lord orrick was done right. They should have been smarter with the map design also incorporated more features which would encourage teamwork between classes.

If a map requested a warrior to tank, a mage to do crowd control then the classes would be balanced since the start. The game went in a full DPS path, which ain't good if you are looking for some teamwork in the game and an engrossing gameplay. Guess hardcore has some parts of that. People just want to blast through maps with their GL anyway, who cares about this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

I must be missing something cause I've seen 0 mages crying 🧐

15. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Kystone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

The thing is that classes aren't supposed to be balanced. The classes were supposed to be divided into 3 roles. DPS, TANKING, CROWD.

It's NATURAL that a tank or a crowd control class doesn't deal as much DPS as a pure DPS class.
    It's the devs fault, that the other classes except the rogue felt overpowered. Only lord orrick was done right. They should have been smarter with the map design also incorporated more features which would encourage teamwork between classes.

If a map requested a warrior to tank, a mage to do crowd control then the classes would be balanced since the start. The game went in a full DPS path, which ain't good if you are looking for some teamwork in the game and an engrossing gameplay. Guess hardcore has some parts of that. People just want to blast through maps with their GL anyway, who cares about this.

I hv nothing against this current situation. Pretty much happy about it.
    But also u get the point on 3 different role.it was broken because rogue was too op in the past,this particular class should be a glass cannon infact they can do tanking and crowd control so that 4 rogues was the most efficient. For every different caps rogue dominate, until mauso came and becoming a heaven for mage. And right now warrior get the justice they always want since 41 caps planar tomb era. Now every class is crowder and killer, people say rogue is the only class left behind right now, but still doing good imo.
    RIP class role character, it is already broken and we cant fix that my friend.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    497 Posts

Heal is a bad skill for mages, unless doing hc.
    Heal causes enemies to reset aggro off of wars to mages making their taunt not be effective.
    If a mage wants to support they should use skills that hit as many mobs as possible and applies all our cc like stun, knockdown, freeze, timeshift, and all out dot.
    Heal only spares your team a few pots, better to be effective than thrifty.
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephencobear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Its a pity that you couldnt give good suggestions or experiences but rather decided to focus on the 'crying' bit which I jokingly put in the thread. Wasnt targeting you guys personally. Just speak about skills ones can use, how to proc varied ways or just some good experience with a mage you have run with. If you keep focusing on the crying bit and denying it, it just proves otherwise. It was put only as a clickbait title.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Where, who dat mage that cries?

Arcane Legends - hiatus-mode-ON
    |
    Pandaxxo Lvl. 76 Mage | Koalaxxo HC Rogue | Redpandaxxo / Kittyaxxo Lvl.10 Rogue |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

useless thread .. dev should lock it...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Useless thread and provocative thread title. 👎

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Why is it useless? Give me one good reason. It was put up to help players. Just because you dont have any experience to share doesnt mean others dont do too. And I am guessing both of you are from the same guild.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I guess I will start with an example myself. I usually am not a very big fan of the gale skill; but one mage proved me wrong in this aspect once during Maus expansion. The maps were hard to do then and people did die a lot. But the mage perfectly kept using the gale skill to round up mobs together for us to kill at one go. Mind you this was before tb.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Svzb View Post
    And sorry to mention this Mr. Arkua but of course you dont have any experience to give, because your computer plays the game for you.
    If you are referring to forum name will0, he is not that guy you say, although both forum names are very similar. That's only thing i'd like to correct of your post