Thread: Neet some tips (war)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Default Neet some tips (war)

-1)is boss damage needed for warriors or pure str is enought for both mobs and bosses
    -2)what is the best strat proc for highest damage possible
    -3)best skills,masterys pve

-If u have some other pro tips share it thank u

Envoyé de mon SM-J120H en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,062 Posts

1- Boss damage on warrior is for elite gates, hydra, or orrick. Pure str is for any other map. Armor past 9000 is absolutely useless, focus on health.
    2- Dozer axe plus dozer aegis plus ebon vest. Use sky hammer skill while having ebon vest and dozer axe proc together. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saApzFip34M&t=24s Use ebon aegis for maus.
    3- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpju3DCL3l4
    This layout is the one I use, switching the 2 int passives to axe throw is fine as well. This layout works with doz axe, aegis, ebon vest, and mainly sword weapons that are easy to proc.

I can show you proc combos in game and perfect layouts in order to have your procs work in a chain reaction instead of them going off at the wrong times.
    Honestly, my video I made on proc combos was terrible and I might remake one.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 04-24-2020 at 10:03 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    1- Boss damage on warrior is for elite gates, hydra, or orrick. Pure str is for any other map. Armor past 9000 is absolutely useless, focus on health.
    2- Dozer axe plus dozer aegis plus ebon vest. Use sky hammer skill while having ebon vest and dozer axe proc together. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saApzFip34M&t=24s Use ebon aegis for maus.
    This layout is the one I use, switching the 2 int passives to axe throw is fine as well. This layout works with doz axe, aegis, ebon vest, and mainly sword weapons that are easy to proc.

I can show you proc combos in game and perfect layouts in order to have your procs work in a chain reaction instead of them going off at the wrong times.
    And is it woth using boss dmg set+str set or its a waste of gold?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,062 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mehdikillerd View Post
    And is it woth using boss dmg set+str set or its a waste of gold?

Waste of gold to use boss damage unless you go for solo/group lb of elite vardan gates, hydra, or orrick.
    In normal gates just use a proc combo str set and you can solo it. If you get lucky with lining up procs.

Sent from point A to point B.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Waste of gold to use boss damage unless you go for solo/group lb of elite vardan gates, hydra, or orrick.
    In normal gates just use a proc combo str set and you can solo it. If you get lucky with lining up procs.

Ok ty,if u make a video show your damage when you get full procs with all weps and ulti if u can

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,062 Posts

500k~ but thats if I am lucky enough to get the procs to combine with ulti. They only last 1-4 seconds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Just watched the first minute of the video where you allocate the skill points, not sure if there is a second build in the video (not going to watch it all XD), but why would you spend points on Heal Mastery when you can unlock Axe Throw 5/5 with 1/10 Mastery? Most maps these days don't need both Heal and Jugg, so you can have 5 skills and remap them according to the map. Most bosses die in seconds though so you might have a reason. XD
    Retired

8. The Following User Says Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,062 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    Just watched the first minute of the video where you allocate the skill points, not sure if there is a second build in the video (not going to watch it all XD), but why would you spend points on Heal Mastery when you can unlock Axe Throw 5/5 with 1/10 Mastery? Most maps these days don't need both Heal and Jugg, so you can have 5 skills and remap them according to the map. Most bosses die in seconds though so you might have a reason. XD
    In valley gates where I solo it, I use horn to have a shield long enough to proc doz axe then charge and use jugger. My skill layout is for super hard high damage enemy maps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

In valley gates where I solo it, I use horn to have a shield long enough to proc doz axe then charge and use jugger. My skill layout is for super hard high damage enemy maps.
    Alright that makes sense. But gotta say Horn mastery is almost useless for all other maps.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

And whats the best setup pet if no boss dmg set ?