Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Birthday Boxes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Birthday Boxes

Hello STS Team, hello Cinco,
    I am really unsatisfied by the way the Birthday Boxes work. If you open a Birthday Box for plat you get three items
    which increases the chance to get a good item greatly. However if you but the unlocked Birthday Box you only get one
    item and have an almost 0% chance to get a good item. I opend about 100 unlocked Birthday Boxes and didnt get
    a single 110 item not even a legendary one. To patch this rather huge gap between farming and just plat opening.
    To patch these you could increase the price of the unlocked Birthday Boxes to 300 Tokens but also give them 3 charges.
    I think that would be a fair way to make it players ableo to farm Tokens and actually get a reward from the unlocked
    Birthday Boxes. Would be happy to get an reply.
    Best Wishes
    Combomage

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,881 Posts

Changing them to cost 300 tokens for 3 pulls is literally no different than buying 3 of them as they are now for 100 each. What happens is exactly the same.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

It would since the 3 charges would not draw the same item another time. I purchased 100 boxes for tokens and got 90 times gold stash and the rest elexiers.

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,881 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by combomage View Post
    It would since the 3 charges would not draw the same item another time. I purchased 100 boxes for tokens and got 90 times gold stash and the rest elexiers.
    That's not how it works. Getting something from one roll does not mean you won't get it from the next one, whether it's from a single box or not.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by combomage View Post
    Hello STS Team, hello Cinco,
    I am really unsatisfied by the way the Birthday Boxes work. If you open a Birthday Box for plat you get three items
    which increases the chance to get a good item greatly. However if you but the unlocked Birthday Box you only get one
    item and have an almost 0% chance to get a good item. I opend about 100 unlocked Birthday Boxes and didnt get
    a single 110 item not even a legendary one. To patch this rather huge gap between farming and just plat opening.
    To patch these you could increase the price of the unlocked Birthday Boxes to 300 Tokens but also give them 3 charges.
    I think that would be a fair way to make it players ableo to farm Tokens and actually get a reward from the unlocked
    Birthday Boxes. Would be happy to get an reply.
    Best Wishes
    Combomage
    I open about 100-200 free boxies and got 3 myths item: dex amulet , int helm and dex bow. The mythical items did drop but I think it’s like luck and being how easy it was to get 100 points for me I got 1 box even soloing and dying after the wave 1-3 I got (10 points at least a death) I got to open a box ever 10 games. Being free and low cost to open I liked that idea and gave me a reason to keep playing the game even after I got the pet. I talked with a lot of people about what they got from boxies and seen boxies open in the boat town and pretty much everyone was pretty glad that the makers were pretty Generous with there mytic drops ( at first I was upset cause I just bought a str set and watching my set price drop like that was horrible until I realize this is my chance to try to get more sets for my other chars) When I get I chance I’ll try to open my 350 boxies and see how my luck is and if I find this post I will Post what I got and how many boxies I open.

And if the price for boxies was higher I prob wouldn’t have bothered it just wouldn’t have been fun for me unless I was in a group that cleared fast and get like 50 points per run before restarting at like wave 11 Not to mention some of the low lvl or low geared max char had a hard time just getting them 100 points because they couldn’t even clear or hardly able to clear wave 1 solo. i played with max gear/ sapphire set as 3xdamage exlir but did test it without max and it sucked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk