Thread: L110 Arcane "esb"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Default L110 Arcane "esb"

Cinco im not sure if youve played pvp lately or at all, but even before the new arcane weapons came out, dex was the superior stat to use. Mythic bow was the best option to use (FOR ANY CLASS) and in my experience that usually means its to overpowered and needs to be nerfed or reworked... BUT instead of nerfing you added 'Arcane weapons'. Arcane staff does a little bit more damage than mythic staff but has a 10m range, BUT 'Arcane bow' or "esb" hits for 2k more damage than the mythic bow. Meaning im getting his for 4k autos at 13m before i can even get a skill off as mage. EVERY CLASS is going dex and using this new weapon. Mages, foxes, rhinos, bears and obviously birds, are practically impossible to beat if your using ANYTHING other than the new Arcane bow. Please do some testing of your own and maybe nerf the damage or range or whatever you have to do to make every stat viable again. It sucks wanting to play int mage but your forced to use another stat because you consistently cant compete with dex. 'Mythic 110' needs some serious balance chages, thank you

Ps: Savage Scythe as a vanity weapon would be nice
    Last edited by Muzzling; 04-25-2020 at 12:57 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Muzzling For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzling View Post
    Cinco im not sure if youve played pvp lately or at all, but even before the new arcane weapons came out, dex was the superior stat to use. Mythic bow was the best option to use (FOR ANY CLASS) and in my experience that usually means its to overpowered and needs to be nerfed or reworked... BUT instead of nerfing you added 'Arcane weapons'. Arcane staff does a little bit more damage than mythic staff but has a 10m range, BUT 'Arcane bow' or "esb" hits for 2k more damage than the mythic bow. Meaning im getting his for 4k autos at 13m before i can even get a skill off as mage. EVERY CLASS is going dex and using this new weapon. Mages, foxes, rhinos, bears and obviously birds, are practically impossible to beat if your using ANYTHING other than the new Arcane bow. Please do some testing of your own and maybe nerf the damage or range or whatever you have to do to make every stat viable again. It sucks wanting to play int mage but your forced to use another stat because you consistently cant compete with dex. 'Mythic 110' needs some serious balance chages, thank you

Ps: Savage Scythe as a vanity weapon would be nice
    Add 5k health and armor reduce the dodge nerf arcane bow and mythic bows range and this cap might actually be good

4. The Following User Says Thank You to holdmytalons For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

If you think int is bad trust me str might be worse I can’t anything because of this ridiculous auto dmg. Can hardly enjoy endgame pvp when all I do is die or get my kills stolen by the bows/esb users.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Duckypowerz View Post
    If you think int is bad trust me str might be worse I can’t anything because of this ridiculous auto dmg. Can hardly enjoy endgame pvp when all I do is die or get my kills stolen by the bows/esb users.
    I can imagine, the way pvp is now i can tell that str is pretty much impossible to use. The auto damage is way to high. Combos are absolutely useless when all bow/esb users have to do is land an auto and 1 skill.