Thread: Goodbye for now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Default Goodbye for now

Helow Guys sadly to say its time to say goodbye for now .. busy again on work and personal life .. i will try my best to comeback ingame thank you for the memories and happiness ..

special mention
    Ph Soldiers family
    Sliqht
    Stepbro
    Thamod
    Oneftw
    Encryption
    Xeky
    Lordofwitchers

Thank you very much ..

Keep safe everyone stay at home..

GODBLESS YOU ALL

Lggt / Rggt / Qggt (Signing Off)

Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Play on your free time , no need to quit

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBlairWitch For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Am I the only one who finds this all so strange? One day you make a thread, telling us you randomly found an old account with lots of pricey vanities on it. The next day you make a thread telling us all you are quitting.

How does someone with several vanities worth billions not remember he had them? Then why does that someone ask others about their price then decides to quit the next day?

Unless it is a medical/family emergency, gaming and real life stuff can be handled together. There is also no need to quit if someone can’t manage it all at the same time. Just a break is enough until things are under control. All those who make long forum posts about quitting are always back the next week.

The only ways of getting such vanities unless you bought them with gold recently, which you clearly didn’t...are scamming, buying an account that had those vanities or doing RWT for them. In that case, this whole “quitting” business makes sense. Which means you will be back in a few days on another account.

Lockdown can lead to boredom and silly forum threads, but not kill brain cells. All this seems quite suspicious and a few others must have noticed it too.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Noni For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noni View Post
    Am I the only one who finds this all so strange? One day you make a thread, telling us you randomly found an old account with lots of pricey vanities on it. The next day you make a thread telling us all you are quitting.

How does someone with several vanities worth billions not remember he had them? Then why does that someone ask others about their price then decides to quit the next day?

Unless it is a medical/family emergency, gaming and real life stuff can be handled together. There is also no need to quit if someone can’t manage it all at the same time. Just a break is enough until things are under control. All those who make long forum posts about quitting are always back the next week.

The only ways of getting such vanities unless you bought them with gold recently, which you clearly didn’t...are scamming, buying an account that had those vanities or doing RWT for them. In that case, this whole “quitting” business makes sense. Which means you will be back in a few days on another account.

Lockdown can lead to boredom and silly forum threads, but not kill brain cells. All this seems quite suspicious and a few others must have noticed it too.
    lock down already done here bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

@Noni dont think he would ask price if he got the vanities illegal way, probably just seeking attention as we used to see many others try before

Sent from my Samsung Smart Fridge using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Staaarlord View Post
    @Noni dont think he would ask price if he got the vanities illegal way, probably just seeking attention as we used to see many others try before

And changing ign to sell items

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Well, maybe he got it illegal way xD but not scam since he would be called out, seeking attention still stands tho

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

@Staaarlord...haha, yes, you are right. We have seen a lot of such bragging and attention seeking in the past and it still happens just as much. Especially when new money is involved, as you can see from that other thread “toxicity at its finest”.

I would consider it another such case, but this sudden plan to quit after making that post, even though he hasn’t budged from forums for 5 mins it seems, does make it look shady.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

idk whats the problem on quitting and whats the problem on my old account i will be back soon so .. no need to say non sense .. hahaha and idc if u dont belive about my post .. so idc on you just shut up .. and respect the ppl thread .. if you know how to respect

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Sorry, we will miss u just like all the other players from your list who came here to say goodbye

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

You tell us to shut up and want to be respected? Do you even understand what that word actually means? You said you were quitting, what are you still doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be too busy with real life and work and all that?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

You tell us to shut up and want to be respected? Do you even understand what that word actually means? You said you were quitting, what are you still doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be too busy with real life and work and all that?
    why u mad ? hahaha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Look up the word “quit” in dictionary since you clearly don’t know what it means. Also check the word “respect” while you are at it, LOL. Enough of this nonsense.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Look up the word “quit” in dictionary since you clearly don’t know what it means. Also check the word “respect” while you are at it, LOL. Enough of this nonsense.
    do u know respect i think no lmao hahahaha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xxlipexxx View Post
    Helow Guys sadly to say its time to say goodbye for now .. busy again on work and personal life .. i will try my best to comeback ingame thank you for the memories and happiness ..

special mention
    Ph Soldiers family
    Sliqht
    Stepbro
    Thamod
    Oneftw
    Encryption
    Xeky
    Lordofwitchers

Thank you very much ..

Keep safe everyone stay at home..

GODBLESS YOU ALL

Lggt / Rggt / Qggt (Signing Off)

Rip bruh.. try to be more polite to people in game for i have seen u lowball below 50 percent.. try to understand the game is made up emotions ... dont play with them.... hope i see a more revised RGGT

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Oh yes seeking attention at its finest. Like everyone else that makes those "Quitting" threads but never actually quit

Sent from my SM-A105F using Tapatalk