Thread: New Tokens

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default New Tokens

I would like to give my little suggestion in Pocket Legends about the update of new currencies on game. Since the game starting to develop its new version, I think it is good if the game will also have a type of currency which the purpose is to use in buying some items in game or to use it in game. Like token that can be an alternative instead of using gold in buying potions, enchantments, and other things that can be purchase using this currency. I hope this thread can deliver a little help or idea. Thank you!
    We are Born to Spread Goodness

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Peeweelee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Peeweelee View Post
    I would like to give my little suggestion in Pocket Legends about the update of new currencies on game. Since the game starting to develop its new version, I think it is good if the game will also have a type of currency which the purpose is to use in buying some items in game or to use it in game. Like token that can be an alternative instead of using gold in buying potions, enchantments, and other things that can be purchase using this currency. I hope this thread can deliver a little help or idea. Thank you!
    Also, to lessen the huge amount of spending gold mainly in enchanting. I knew that we can farm gold in some dungeons easily using some gold loots but I think this idea can give a help on using the gold in purchasing stuffs than wasting it on enchantments and to save gold.
    We are Born to Spread Goodness

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

I actually like this idea. I think each boss in the maps should have a chance of dropping tokens for there maps. Like all shadow cave boss can drop tokens when farming them for items and the tokens can be use to buy non tradable items from that dungeon ( like shadow set non tradable or 110 boss boss drop tokens that can be use to buy non tradable mythic. This can make it more rewarding when grinding or farming when we’re having bad luck. And maybe can add new items like vanity’s to the shops but non tradable so if we want the item we’ll have to work for our self it and don’t have to worry about bot farmers.

I would like to see new area of them old maps added but make them 110 Zones in there map area. maybe the tokens can drop there. This would add replay value and more to do off event when max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Can fill in these slots
    Make 110 zones on what ever map zones have open space but use there themes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk