Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it necessary in PvP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Default Is it necessary in PvP

Is it necessary in PvP?

If a lot of you have been to PvP level 76 or level 60 you would understand how annoying speed set is. I understand that Cinco said it’s about a “survival Tactic” but if we can’t use our HotBars in PvP then we should also exclude Speed Set ring and amulet as-well.

For those who say “just buy a speed set”. If a mage or warrior were to buy a speed set we are automatically nerfed since they wouldn’t do enough damage output since we rely on proc for damage and since rogues damage is constant. It wouldn’t matter to them for they are already strong as it is.

Speed set is annoying the rogues just snipe, and hide behind the rocks and wait for the warriors heal/jugg skill to wear off and then kill us while also trash talking us as they run and hide.

Also, the warriors axe pull us half across the map and we get nuked. It’s hard for non-speed set players to try and compete with the sonic speedsters.

Can we have our Hotbar slots back? Since warriors were “taking advantage of hotbars” rogues are taking advantage of non speed set users. You want pvp to come back? Exclude Speed sets from pvp or enable hotbar slots in PvP again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Facepalm

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Thaze For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

I lost brain cells reading this

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Killerjam For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

As usual, rogue only care if they’re class Is best.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

If they gonna disable speed sets in pvp its finally gonna die. Where's your point tho? Your proc doesn't depend on how much dmg u deal it depends on how often u deal it. Also why would everyone with speed sets would then have to buy new gear, do you think thats any more fair?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

What’s the difference? Every expansion you buy new gear. Of course you wouldn’t understand either since you also main rogue XD.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

exactly! what's the difference? if rogues gonna be slow you still gonna complain about something that you don't like. They can still run and they can still hide what's the deal? You are complaining about us rogs not seeing the point in your post because it would nerf us. But it doesn't seem like you care about anything else than yourself either?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Antispace For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Antispace View Post
    exactly! what's the difference? if rogues gonna be slow you still gonna complain about something that you don't like. They can still run and they can still hide what's the deal? You are complaining about us rogs not seeing the point in your post because it would nerf us. But it doesn't seem like you care about anything else than yourself either?
    You rogues complain always to STS, and always get your way for the past 7 years. While the other classes get left in the dust. You rogues complain about something you don’t like. Rogues can run and still Hide but it will be more of a challenge for them and it will be more fair to other player too. You only care for your own class, for rogue to always talk about balance it is hypocritical of you rogues to not think about every other class. Since my suggestion work both ways, you rogues don’t have speed advantage and we don’t have out hotbars so now it’s fair.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

How would hotbars help you in any way if they came back? To let rogs tank more by switching while being attacked? 71 cap hasnt been a rog cap at all after the ebon procs came out, all rogs complained (me included because i still think it was a bit too op) but nothing has changed. I get your point of unfair advantage but removing ss is by no means the solution to it. Let them introduce any form of equal gear, honor pvp mode. I'd bet rn that you're still going to complain about something.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Disabling speed sets in pvp will prevent rogues from running and hiding? They can hide behind rocks. You want rocks in blood beach map removed too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Killerjam For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

They said they're working on a new pvp content.i think itd be better we wait for it .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Antispace View Post
    How would hotbars help you in any way if they came back? To let rogs tank more by switching while being attacked? 71 cap hasnt been a rog cap at all after the ebon procs came out, all rogs complained (me included because i still think it was a bit too op) but nothing has changed. I get your point of unfair advantage but removing ss is by no means the solution to it. Let them introduce any form of equal gear, honor pvp mode. I'd bet rn that you're still going to complain about something.
    If they are so beneficial to rogues, why did rogues complain to get rid of them? Rogues have been number 1 since the beginning what are you talking about? Even at level 31 cap where maul was op rogues liquified warriors.

Cinco said that max armor is 9k Anything above that is useless, so what happens if rogue have 9k armor and over 13k dps vs a warrior with 10k armor and only 4K damage? While rogue have speed set and Warrior don’t? You rogues talk about balance and yet you think this is perfectly fair.

Sts say that honor pvp will be modified for al so i can’t say anything about since it. But you will complain too, if you can’t kill warrior in 2-3 combo, all rogue will complain that warrior too op lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Idk which level you are playing at but I'm far away from 9k armor and 13k dps as a rog. Also I've never said that anything is perfectly fair in this game. Rogues are meant to be dealing damage and idk why you expect to have a full balanced class system. And I can also assure you that I won't, unless it's completely stupid, complain about anything in Honor PvP. I've been pvping for quite a while now and I've never had the best gear for my class at the bracket. I could also complain about other rogues tanking a whole combo and still being able to one combo me. You're not the only one who is experiencing unfair situations in this game maybe you should start to deal with it. Or maybe just use the duel arena for a vs if you don't like running rogs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Giant bench View Post
    If they are so beneficial to rogues, why did rogues complain to get rid of them? Rogues have been number 1 since the beginning what are you talking about? Even at level 31 cap where maul was op rogues liquified warriors.

Cinco said that max armor is 9k Anything above that is useless, so what happens if rogue have 9k armor and over 13k dps vs a warrior with 10k armor and only 4K damage? While rogue have speed set and Warrior don’t? You rogues talk about balance and yet you think this is perfectly fair.

Sts say that honor pvp will be modified for al so i can’t say anything about since it. But you will complain too, if you can’t kill warrior in 2-3 combo, all rogue will complain that warrior too op lol.
    Warriors are the most dominant class atm. What more do you guys want? You guys want to one axe people lol? Learn how to tank instead of crying on forums.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Trixsters For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Idk about y’all but itd be great if speed set is gone for pvp (or at least have a pvp room where it is disabled) just because of lag time (idk if I used the right word lol). It happens too many times where I am behind a rock or wall, I see someone coming and I prepare myself, next thing I know I die because I get hit/axe-pulled/sniped because they ended up being right next to me and I couldn’t anticipate it because of lag. Sometimes I even see their skills go through the rocks/walls which I’m guessing is just due to lag. Now I know y’all might say to get a better internet connection but the thing is mine is already good (around 120-150 in pve), but this changes in pvp. Even just a slight change in numbers mid fight is fatal. If they were slower It would be easier to see them coming and prepare myself better. But because they were crazy quick, just a 1 second lag is a huge difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

maybe good if no SS avaiable in PVP mode. but its still prever to wait announcement about new pvp update. im.waiting to
    another topic but if u ask to back the hotbar in pvp. Ah.. you musht be kidding me coz they can use 2 set at the same(again) and you will only cry more... and more.. coz Pro Rog can use BOTH set when on clash when he get aimed and aiming they use diff set in only 0.01sec. if the hotbar back you will only awakening monster again.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I would suggest to nerf rogs dmg in pvp especially 61-63pvp ty

Poslato sa MAR-LX1A pomoću Tapatoka

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    314 Posts

You're like 3 years late with moaning about speed set in pvp.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trixsters View Post
    Warriors are the most dominant class atm. What more do you guys want? You guys want to one axe people lol? Learn how to tank instead of crying on forums.
    Explain how can we tank because we have an armor limit of 9000, which means we take the same damage having 9000 armor as we would with having 900000 armor.
    We are getting 2 shot through jugger, glow aa, nekro, and other defenses. We can't be tanks because we have an armor limit, but rogs can have 7k dmg 9500 armor 13k hp and its perfectly fine in their eyes.

Sent from point A to point B.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Explain how can we tank because we have an armor limit of 9000, which means we take the same damage having 9000 armor as we would with having 900000 armor.
    We are getting 2 shot through jugger, glow aa, nekro, and other defenses. We can't be tanks because we have an armor limit, but rogs can have 7k dmg 9500 armor 13k hp and its perfectly fine in their eyes.

Sent from point A to point B.
    -rogs 7k dmg 9500 armor 13k hp isn't possible for normal pvp (or maybe you can show ss of that rogue without elixirs?)
    -in normal pvp no rogue can break jugg, dont compare your bugged fester arena (scaled to lvl1) to normal pvp
    -glow aa is 95% dmg reduce at 1st second and its not limited by that limit of 80% armor/armormitigation, %dmg reduce is different thing
    -atm its warriors who dominate in any type of pvp76
    -limit 9k armor? no its not limit, as futumsh said max armor you need is 8215, don't forget armor reduce things (axe throw/aimed shot and others), so for clashes your limit is 10953 armor, for vsing rogue is 9664 armor
    -still never saw you in normal pvp
    -"we can't be tanks" i agree that you can't be pvp tank, but there still some tanks in pvp who knows how to play
    -warriors have limited armor blablabla, that limit is same for all classes, rogue's mana limited even with h.mishi and heal mastery while 2 other classes have endless mana at 76 pvp

about removing haste sets in pvp: i don't see any point how it will help warrior or mages
    at all levels: only mage's chance to kill rogue in tdm/ctf is using speed set+ice and hiding, and its even easier to run from warrior if speed awakes and speed sets removed from pvp lol

Quote Originally Posted by Giant bench View Post
    If a mage or warrior were to buy a speed set we are automatically nerfed since they wouldn’t do enough damage output since we rely on proc for damage and since rogues damage is constant. It wouldn’t matter to them for they are already strong as it is.
    maybe you've never tried play rogue using haste set in pvp? rogues loosing a lot of mana, crit chance, damage and HP when using haste set, i would tell its rogues and mages who really "automatically nerfed" when using speed sets, warriors almost don't loose effectiveness by using speed
    whats really have to be removed from pvp (or nerfed) are all op procs (arc71 daggers/sword/aegis, arc76 daggers/axe/staff)
    Last edited by reyals; 04-27-2020 at 08:45 AM.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reyals For This Useful Post: