Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Join in on a great discussion!!!!

Right off the map. But what's one PVPer, more or less?
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I dunno...Twink just sounds kinda weird. Just my opinion though
    Fuzzywig-I don't even play STS games anymore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Know one here understands what I am trying to say. Ok, twink is a real word but not how you people use it. I am saying that I dislike the name twink. And what is this junk about you calling me out ardon. I try to pvp twinks but the get mad at me for being a droid and rush me. Face it, you would not mind me, or copy my guild, or dislike me for no reason. You twinks are jealous. Not all of you but many. You people miss out the very words I put in my posts. I am not obsessed with promoting anything, droid just works as a double meaning. Gee, I don't have a pvp company promotion for everyone involved in star legends. I wanted non-twinks to post in my blog. They understand me and that is what I care about. Not a few angry twinks with a grudge. Good day seymores. You people are giving me useless info because you don't understand the true meaning of this idea I have. This name is plain droid. Not droid griller, not dev droid, not party droid. No, just PVP DROID!!!! Get the picture! You people will probably have a post against this. That just means you did not understand this post. I am done reasoning with you twinks. Some twinks are ok and some are not. You don't know who, but a certain skilled twink said that they liked droid beter than twink. I am mentioning no names. I don't want the twink hated on.
    Last edited by Zolum; 01-30-2012 at 10:44 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zolum:555306
    Know one here understands what I am trying to say. Ok, twink is a real word but not how you people use it. I am saying that I dislike the name twink. And what is this junk about you calling me out ardon. I try to pvp twinks but the get mad at me for being a droid and rush me. Face it, you would not mind me, or copy my guild, or dislike me for no reason. You twinks are jealous. Not all of you but many. You people miss out the very words I put in my posts. I am not obsessed with promoting anything, droid just works as a double meaning. Gee, I don't have a pvp company promotion for everyone involved in star legends. I wanted non-twinks to post in my blog. They understand me and that is what I care about. Not a few angry twinks with a grudge. Good day seymores. You people are giving me useless info because you don't understand the true meaning of this idea I have. This name is plain droid. Not droid griller, not dev droid, not party droid. No, just PVP DROID!!!! Get the picture! You people will probably have a post against this. That just means you did not understand this post. I am done reasoning with you twinks. Some twinks are ok and some are not. You don't know who, but a certain skilled twink said that they liked droid beter than twink. I am mentioning no names. I don't want the twink hated on.
    Based on what I'm seeing the people who don't like being called twinks in SL decide to change the name to "droid" plain and simple with a sci-fi feel to it, but a few other twinks protest saying that twinks are twinks and always will be. Am I reading this right?

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Yes sir you are. One of a few. Thank you for reading this through. What it is you said is exactly right my friend. These twinks are not reading this through. What I am putting here is very understandable. I just feel like they are blinded because they are on the other side river (expression). Thank you again for reading this over. I admire your integrity and understanding. (Something most twinks don't have) You along with fuzzywig have taken this notice.
    Last edited by Zolum; 01-30-2012 at 10:52 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zolum View Post
    Yes sir you are. One of a few. Thank you for reading this through. What it is you said is exactly right my friend. These twinks are not reading this through. What I am putting here is very understandable. I just feel like they are blinded because they are on the other side river (expression). Thank you again for reading this over. I admire your integrity and understanding. (Something most twinks don't have) You along with fuzzywig have taken this notice.

Let me get this straight.

If someone disagrees with you, "we twinks" have less integrity and aren't capable of understanding?

Hmm me no so smartz butz doz u callz us twinkz stupidz?

The one failing to understand anything here is you.

Do you know why we call ourselves twinks? BC its like an MMO tradition.

Go ahead call yourself a Droid who cares. Call yourself whatever you want, no one really cares.

PT rushes you?
    Wrong! You rush us. Every time you enter you rush. You suck at rushing too, so idk why you do it.

Look, no one gives a fadoodle what you wanna call yourself.

We are twinks you are droids, leave it that way. We have no beef with droids, other than the fact that you continually rush us every chance you get (even tho you fail).

Build a bridge and get over it.

Quit flaming PT BC you're mad you can't beat us. Yea i said it, what you gonna do rush me? Try it, again.

YES AGAIN. Why do i say again? You told me yo pvp you, when i joined you where at spawn waiting for me and you rushed me and I KILLED YOU! You mad bro?

You got a problem with PT? Come at me bro, I'm ready to pvp anyone anytime anywhere.

Stop complaining about us rushing when just BC we don't let you kill us when you rush.

I'm tired of trying to explain to you that we aren't in a war, why we call ourselves twinks, and tired of telling you WE DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE NAME IS DROID!

This is so annoying, why don't you drop it already? What do you expect by even making this thread?

I know you're gonna keep flaming PT, but tbh we don't care BC WE KNOW we can beat you. Don't believe me? I'll be glad to kill you whenever you want.

Honestly this little dispute that's going on is stupid.

Do whatever you want call yourself whatever you want. Whatever floats your boat.

Sent from my LG-MS690 using Tapatalk
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to javier995 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

This thread is making me giggle! I'm gonna start calling my low level pvp toons something different, too. Hmm... What should it be? Robots? Nah, too much like Droid. *thinks hard* ah-ha! I'll call mine bus drivers, cuz they'll take you all to school! LOL!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deathpunch For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Hey death. I like it bro. No argument. Not as much as mine but I like it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathpunch View Post
    This thread is making me giggle! I'm gonna start calling my low level pvp toons something different, too. Hmm... What should it be? Robots? Nah, too much like Droid. *thinks hard* ah-ha! I'll call mine bus drivers, cuz they'll take you all to school! LOL!
    Very much so lol

Its a name. We only use twink bc we're used to it. We don't care what others call themselves. But when one side decides to flame the other because of a name, then its idiotic.

I can assure you Zolum, I fully understood your posts. I replied here. I wanted a discussion not a dispute, like you have decided to bring up.

Im honestly tired of this. Its a big thorn in my side. How about we settle this and leave it at that.
    I pvp and made a guild for those who want to pvp only.
    We're both pvp guilds. Why don't we settle it like that. Because the way you're arguing is very apparent that you don't want to come to an understanding.

Project Twink Vs Elite Droids

Yes or no?

Fair fights
    3v3 ffa, CTF or whatever. Your best versus our best.
    Last edited by Ardon; 01-31-2012 at 10:08 AM.
    Main: Ardon lvl 41 Operative

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ardon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I agree on ardon here this Zolum kid(no offense)is letting everyone get into their business which is not cool. I know ardon even though he isn't my friend he is mature and can settle this like a man in every single way.Zolum idk you but I can tell you imature.
    Last edited by Zraorizer; 01-31-2012 at 07:57 PM.

"There's more than meets the Eye"
    Star Legends: Zraorizer/TheHelper/TheHelperJr
    Dark Legends: Dragon
    Pocket Legends: Zraorizer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Answer to javier and all twinks. You know what? Yes, twinks are stupid and have no integrity. But that's not a good answer! But that's the type of answer I get from all you. See how completely stupid that answer is. It is worth nothing. I don't even know who you are Javier. Your players are not in your sig so..... I am going to end on this note. Twinks that enter pt that know it was a copy of mine, that know that there was a thread copied of mine, that know that in game adverstisements were copied from mine, have no integrity. That is what I mean, not that twinks are stupid, stupid. See, you people are mad at me and take everything I say the wrong way. Read it people. Understand it. I read your post and give you a real answer. Can't you do the same? I had my opinion and I wanted to see who liked it. I can't tell who liked it with all you twinks spamming it with hate threads for me. IDC *about your opinion. I want the opinion of someone that can read posts and all of it. I know it may be hard for some of you. Cause that is what you have shown me, but read it all. I am making a new thread soon. Sure make one against me. You *think *I care. It just shows how much you envy the guild and envy the idea. Obviously if you have something to say after this that is against me, then you have not read it all. I don't want to reason with you twinks anymore. I don't like most of you. I will not answer any more of your posts unless they are well thought out questions that you have after reading through this post! I thought you people would understand. Don't post my threads with hate. PM me your junk mail. Cause I do not care. Maybe in later posts I will stop using apostrophes. I think it confuses a lot of you. All this hard English. Go to school! *When you finish reading this, answer these questions. Do I *understand Zolum's words? Do you get it? Do I really get it? Do I have more questions? I think you people should read this twice considering the twinks usability to read apparently. So read it again. *I am surprised at some of you. Some twinks I liked. But after these posts..... I'll just leave it at that. (oh sorry! The apostrophe) I will just leave it at that. (All better?) I have nothing more to say to you twinks. Some I may pm, but I doubt it. Have questions? Look at other posts in this thread, read them. Some have apostrophes in it so I am sorry. The point is, if you read these posts carefully, most of your questions will be answered. I am tired of restating things. You people are hopeless, on your own, no one to answer questions. So get used to reading posts. If you don't like reading posts then get off the forums! And about calling me out for pvp. I am fine with two or three people better than me. But when they all have the same build I call myself better. And you twinks just do full damage builds. That is why you people are scared of FFA. Just saying. Everyone should be making there own build. I'm finished with you people. I loose my patience for twinks that don't want to read!

Right off the map. But what's one PVPer, more or less?
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Apostrophes are easy to understand for me, asterisks...not so much
    Fuzzywig-I don't even play STS games anymore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Answer to javier and all twinks. You know what? Yes, twinks are stupid and have no integrity. But that's not a good answer! But that's the type of answer I get from all you. See how completely stupid that answer is. It is worth nothing. I don't even know who you are Javier. Your players are not in your sig so..... I am going to end on this note. Twinks that enter pt that know it was a copy of mine, that know that there was a thread copied of mine, that know that in game adverstisements were copied from mine, have no integrity. That is what I mean, not that twinks are stupid, stupid. See, you people are mad at me and take everything I say the wrong way. Read it people. Understand it. I read your post and give you a real answer. Can't you do the same? I had my opinion and I wanted to see who liked it. I can't tell who liked it with all you twinks spamming it with hate threads for me. IDC *about your opinion. I want the opinion of someone that can read posts and all of it. I know it may be hard for some of you. Cause that is what you have shown me, but read it all. I am making a new thread soon. Sure make one against me. You *think *I care. It just shows how much you envy the guild and envy the idea. Obviously if you have something to say after this that is against me, then you have not read it all. I don't want to reason with you twinks anymore. I don't like most of you. I will not answer any more of your posts unless they are well thought out questions that you have after reading through this post! I thought you people would understand. Don't post my threads with hate. PM me your junk mail. Cause I do not care. Maybe in later posts I will stop using apostrophes. I think it confuses a lot of you. All this hard English. Go to school! *When you finish reading this, answer these questions. Do I *understand Zolum's words? Do you get it? Do I really get it? Do I have more questions? I think you people should read this twice considering the twinks usability to read apparently. So read it again. *I am surprised at some of you. Some twinks I liked. But after these posts..... I'll just leave it at that. (oh sorry! The apostrophe) I will just leave it at that. (All better?) I have nothing more to say to you twinks. Some I may pm, but I doubt it. Have questions? Look at other posts in this thread, read them. Some have apostrophes in it so I am sorry. The point is, if you read these posts carefully, most of your questions will be answered. I am tired of restating things. You people are hopeless, on your own, no one to answer questions. So get used to reading posts. If you don't like reading posts then get off the forums! And about calling me out for pvp. I am fine with two or three people better than me. But when they all have the same build I call myself better. And you twinks just do full damage builds. That is why you people are scared of FFA. Just saying. Everyone should be making there own build. I'm finished with you people. I loose my patience for twinks that don't want to read!
    Look kid, you are stupid.

First off, i probably use punctuation and wording better than you.

No one here said they didn't know what an apostrophe was or what it meant when you used it in a word, your argument is stupid.

You say i don't read any of your posts and basically say that i can't read? I beg to differ, if i couldn't read i wouldn't be able to type this isn't that correct? I'd i couldn't read i wouldn't be able to read what you posted and replied right? Well of course.

I don't have my characters in my sig? Apparently you can't read, i have my main character in my sig. That's all you need, i don't need to tell you who my twinks are. That'd be stupid.

We all have the same build? No its not all the same, similar maybe, but not the same. What do you expect from us having similar builds? There's only 6 skills that we use.

Stop acting ignorant and actually have a valid argument.

No one is copying you on anything, not you're guild or idea of low pvp.

There was a lot more pvp guilds in PL before SL, so idk why you say PT copied you when you could've easily copied a PL guild. Heck maybe another guild from another MMO.

We don't all have damage builds, we just do a lot of damage BC we are good.

We don't have anything against Droids, you're the one making up this imaginary conflict that gets you nowhere.

We are scared of FFA? I beg to differ. We play CTF a lot, isn't that FFA? We have done FFA matches when its been asked, BC we aren't scared.

Look kid, why don't you and me go into pvp and we can see who's better?

If i win you shut up, and leave this little war (that is obviously just in your head) alone.

If you're scared to go 1v1 with me, that's OK i won't blame you BC frankly you suck.

You want an FFA match? Fine, I'll arrange for that, we won't back down.

The question is, you take the challenge?

Open and public challenge, making this the second one from PT.

Now read my post, look at all the apostrophes i used. I thought we where too stupid to understand them? I guess i proved you wrong again.

If you don't accept the challenge, grow up and shut up. We are tired of your constant flaming on forums and ingame. If you don't want to do anything to end this, well i feel sorry for you. Why? Well BC you make the 'problem' and then don't want to fix it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Stop the flaming crap. I flame you flame, ok. And all those lowercase i's. You sure can write good seymore. Yeah kid I don't get anything your saying. You k pw why? Cause it is straight up junk, crap, garbage if you will. I'm stupid. I don't pvp dumb twinks that hate on people. I know who I want to pvp. Half them beat me and IDC. I learn from the fights. I will pvp anyone who wants to, but I won't try. Cause you beat me, ok good for you. Better guild is not about skilled players or quantity, it is quality. My guild members believe. Yours just want to be in for the fun of it.It is built on weak foundations. Jealousy for the base and stupidity for the rest. I don't want you twinks posting anymore. I said pm me. I can tell you don't listen well. You say I'm stupid. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Honestly i cant believe this "discussion" is still going on. Zolum based on your posts on this forum and how you have responded to this thread shows me that you are yet another childish kid who fails to understand simple facts which are quite blatant.To help you understand let me break it up so you can attempt to understand what i am about to say.

Answer to javier and all twinks. You know what? Yes, twinks are stupid and have no integrity. But that's not a good answer! But that's the type of answer I get from all you. See how completely stupid that answer is.

Lets begin.From what i can see you seem to view twinks as an entire entity and not just a name ( first sign that you are indeed a child). Integrity , do you even know what means? If you can provide with even one instance where any of our members have failed to demonstrate integrity then do so right here. You also seem to assume that us "twinks" are stupid ? I can guarantee from what ive seen thus far you have limited IQ and no logic or reasoning capabilities what so ever.

Twinks that enter pt that know it was a copy of mine, that know that there was a thread copied of mine, that know that in game adverstisements were copied from mine, have no integrity.

Ardon and myself had been planning on making a twink guild for some time.Since end game got boring we decided to focus more on twinking as a means of enjoyment as we both fancied pvp so why not try something new correct ?

Copying ingame advertisements ? ( second sign ) You mean to say just because you advertise you guild it means that we cannot, while almost every guild has done this at least once ?
    By stating that Project Twink copied Elite droids is like saying Vengeance copied Sparkling pwnies , do you not see the lack of logic in that statement ?

That is what I mean, not that twinks are stupid, stupid.

You just contradicted yourself their bud.

See, you people are mad at me and take everything I say the wrong way. Read it people. Understand it. I read your post and give you a real answer.

Quite the contrary , we find it quite amusing how you view this entire situation , thank you for the laughs but we simply do not care. Theres no answer to be given . your posts are simply empty rants of a child.

Can't you do the same? I had my opinion and I wanted to see who liked it. I can't tell who liked it with all you twinks spamming it with hate threads for me. IDC *about your opinion. I want the opinion of someone that can read posts and all of it. I know it may be hard for some of you. Cause that is what you have shown me, but read it all. I am making a new thread soon. Sure make one against me. You *think *I care. It just shows how much you envy the guild and envy the idea.

Like i have stated above , we could care less. I personally respect your idea on giving twinks of SL a new name but the way your handling this is just utterly absurd. Makes me wonder what are we teaching kids these days to make them so mindless ?

Obviously if you have something to say after this that is against me, then you have not read it all. I don't want to reason with you twinks anymore. I don't like most of you. I will not answer any more of your posts unless they are well thought out questions that you have after reading through this post! I thought you people would understand. Don't post my threads with hate. PM me your junk mail. Cause I do not care. Maybe in later posts I will stop using apostrophes. I think it confuses a lot of you. All this hard English. Go to school! *When you finish reading this, answer these questions. Do I *understand Zolum's words? Do you get it? Do I really get it? Do I have more questions? I think you people should read this twice considering the twinks usability to read apparently.

Sadly your english is what needs correcting. You speak as thou you view your self as quite educated but you are quite the opposite aren't you ?

But when they all have the same build I call myself better. And you twinks just do full damage builds. That is why you people are scared of FFA. Just saying. Everyone should be making there own build. I'm finished with you people. I loose my patience for twinks that don't want to read!

This is the point which annoyed me the most , You claim that we copy builds? Sorry to burst your bubble bud but we all have different builds and different play styles. We have also spent a lot of plat figuring out builds to suit our play style and you have the audacity to claim that we share builds ? Just because you cant beat some one ,don't have the arrogance to come up with an excuse, instead figure out how they play and what they do differently that made you lose.This is how you excel at pvp.
    We aren't afraid to FFA but 99% of the time the teams arnt balanced so what do you do ? you have organised 1v1 matches where both players say "GO"
    Don't act all high and mighty when you yourself are a rusher and a failed one might i add.

In conclusion all what you have said is utter garbage and im quite frankly surprised you made such a big deal of a dispute that we weren't aware of. Our members dont hate the name we just find you quite annoying and are on most of our block lists.Reason being because of stupid arguments like this. If i were you i would drop this topic because right now you are just a joke.

Mastertwink/Twinkozaki/Tenyu
    Co GM of Project Twink

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Kanozaki For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Stop the flaming crap. I flame you flame, ok. And all those lowercase i's. You sure can write good seymore. Yeah kid I don't get anything your saying. You k pw why? Cause it is straight up junk, crap, garbage if you will. I'm stupid. I don't pvp dumb twinks that hate on people. I know who I want to pvp. Half them beat me and IDC. I learn from the fights. I will pvp anyone who wants to, but I won't try. Cause you beat me, ok good for you. Better guild is not about skilled players or quantity, it is quality. My guild members believe. Yours just want to be in for the fun of it.It is built on weak foundations. Jealousy for the base and stupidity for the rest. I don't want you twinks posting anymore. I said pm me. I can tell you don't listen well. You say I'm stupid. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
    Its funny you know. You flame us, then get mad when we say something back. What did you expect for us to just sit here and let you run your mouth?

What's this kid thing you call me? I'm 16, sure i might be a kid, but i don't act like one. If i call you a kid its BC you act stupid and just flame.

You continue to call twinks stupid, yet most of the people in PT are well educated and in college.

We have a lot of quality members in PT.

Now just BC we twink BC of the fun, its wrong? What other reason is there to twink?

Your whole argument is just, "Twinks are stupid." Is that really all you can say? You don't even have the capability to come up with more insults?

You can't tell us not to post anymore BC we don't agree with you, that's idiotic to even think.

I don't feel like pming you, BC I'm too lazy to do it. I rather post my reply here so the whole community can see.

That's nice that you can see the lower case I's, good for you. Do you want a cookie? I don't use auto correct, so i don't capitalize my I's all the time. I'm pretty sure i can write good, probably way better than you. An example you say? I wrote an essay, didn't finish my conclusion and i got a 100% BC I'm that good. Don't believe me? I'll post it later.

What's this seymore crap you keep saying? Isn't it Seymour?

You say i have grammatical errors by pointing out my lowercase I's, yet you can put a period where its intended to go. Also, its know not "k pw".

This is just a stupid little argument, but hey look who made it up.

Anything else you need to know, Kano answered it above. Read that, maybe that'll make you understand the stupidity of this argument you have going.

If you really want to keep trolling, go ahead we don't care. As Kano said, we laugh at what you say BC its so childish.

Seems like your raging, hmm i spotted that do i get a gold star for not being a stupid twink like you said?

You want to solve this, we can do it.

Javiermadriz (EDS)- Endgame pvp char/main
    ????????????(PT)- Twink pvp op.

There you go, that's what you wanted right? My character name? There's my pvpers, go ahead and pm me when you're ready to fight and end this thing.

My PT twink will remain a mystery, i don't want people knowing who i am just yet.

I have your alt Droidica as a friend, I'll pm you when/if you're on it so we can pvp and you can leave this dispute alone already.

This'll be my last post on here, as i am tired of arguing with a person who acts like a child.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Uhh let's see Sl is a si-fi Game that's in space! and wat does space have? Stars! and wat do stars do? They twinkle! So Twink does have something to do with This space themed mmo get over it dude its just a name! I am in Pt to! And Twink has been used in Many other mmos! Just cuz Twink doesn't Go with The game (which it does!) Doesn't mean u should Make a post on the forums and just want to Change the name...

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Asavadale For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Here are the pms I had with one of my low lvl pvper.

X: hello join us
    Me: sorry just having fun a bit, not playing much on this avatar
    X: its ok join our guild
    X: you look pro
    x: join us
    Me: no thank you
    x: join us please
    x2: join guild plz
    X: join us
    x: join our guild we need you
    x2: join please
    In the end, I mute those 2 players even after asking nicely to stop.
    Got kick of the ctf game in the end for not replying anymore. First time getting kick for not joining a guild in sl or pl. Lol.

My friends also were harassed and kicked out of games.
    We are not in one of the guilds named in here btw. So not taking side, we pretty much dont care but we all feel which side is just better and grow up.
    Now I understand why they were insisting to recruit me and my friends.