Thread: A very good suggestion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Default A very good suggestion

What i feel is that hoarding items is ruining the game and pls make events like awakening gems account bound and hoarding is a very unfair concept i guess which forces many peopel to quit if they cant awaken their gear make it untradeable.... the main use of awakening event is to awaken items and use it no HOARD GEMS and ruin the economy ty

Account bound gems , the idea i feel is fair where peple buy gems to awaken gear and play with it not simpy hoard and waste time...

Ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

Hoarding to sell later for profit does not hurt the economy, goldloot and gold maps do.

There's nothing wrong in hoarding them. They maintain the supply for months to those who missed it, It's a win-win. If it were bound, the remaining awakes would skyrocket, players would revert back to buying elite awakes making them rise. This may lead gears to rise aswell.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 04-27-2020 at 02:08 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

-1, making these awake gems account bound and other event items will lead to scarcity. Not all players have the time to play the event and grind as most players do, most of them have jobs, personal life and other hobbies to do. If they want these items they will have no choice but to buy them.
    Let's say by any chance your suggestion worked, most players will lose the motivation to wait for event and run them for gold. As we all know, most events are the best gold-giving source there is. Awake gem being account bound? How will we f2p(means not buying plat) players awake our newly obtained items? Should we wait for another awake event before getting our awakes on items? A very bad suggestion it is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

-1 demand > stock = scarcity
    Basically when blue awakening gems which are only available during event are character bound. By the time you run out, only plat buyers can dominate economy through elite awakening gems, you want to make elite gems untradeable too? if you think hoarding is bad then this argument comes into play into plat eggs, so plat eggs should be untradeable as well?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lookupnabs View Post
    What i feel is that hoarding items is ruining the game and pls make events like awakening gems account bound and hoarding is a very unfair concept i guess which forces many peopel to quit if they cant awaken their gear make it untradeable.... the main use of awakening event is to awaken items and use it no HOARD GEMS and ruin the economy ty

Account bound gems , the idea i feel is fair where peple buy gems to awaken gear and play with it not simpy hoard and waste time...

Ty
    This must be a troll thread... What you feel and facts are different. I am losing brain cell by this thread haha.
    "Hoarding gems is ruining the game, hoarding is forcing people to quit" lmaoo
    I bet you are one of those hoarding gems, you made an investment, so you want to keep it that way- an investment. These 8k gems are great for unlocking slots in equipment, not so wealthy players can afford to awaken their gear which is a plus, I can't see how this forces people to quit. Maybe they want to play with unawakened gear???? Nope.
    Oh maybe what's forcing them to quit is selling the gems for a bit more gold which lets them enjoy the game a bit more??? Nope.

This thread is made in such a cheap way. I suggest all the awakening gem hoarders to sell them now at almost 30k before the awakening event comes by so they don't whine like annoying kids then.

Sent from my SM-A105F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jausa View Post
    This must be a troll thread... What you feel and facts are different. I am losing brain cell by this thread haha.
    "Hoarding gems is ruining the game, hoarding is forcing people to quit" lmaoo
    I bet you are one of those hoarding gems, you made an investment, so you want to keep it that way- an investment. These 8k gems are great for unlocking slots in equipment, not so wealthy players can afford to awaken their gear which is a plus, I can't see how this forces people to quit. Maybe they want to play with unawakened gear???? Nope.
    Oh maybe what's forcing them to quit is selling the gems for a bit more gold which lets them enjoy the game a bit more??? Nope.

This thread is made in such a cheap way. I suggest all the awakening gem hoarders to sell them now at almost 30k before the awakening event comes by so they don't whine like annoying kids then.

Sent from my SM-A105F using Tapatalk

Quarantine effect my man

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

when somebody doesnt like current prices: "economy ruined"
    lol all prices so high only because of black market and gold buyers/sellers, blame them instead of awakes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lookupnabs View Post

Ty
    this time I do not agree with your idea, I'm looking you are sick lol
    Jellyfish hunting