Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default If you were dev...

Nice feedback by the way and your post are not toxic in anyway

I was able to cap 5 lvl 110 last events from level 105. On my way I watched a lot of lower level cap as well. It’s true higher level players ( 110) would have much easier time attaining the good items especially because the loot dropped to low level player was experience orbs and bday boxes which does cost plats to open or could be sold for mad loot. Just capping them 5 toons I got over 250- 350 bday boxes and if I was to sell them for like 250k(cheap) each it would be 62.5m enough to buy dev and any armor Set I want.

That last event the maker (cinco) I believe did post that people had about a year to prepare for the event and it would prove prob difficult for anyone under 100.

Because of all the mass orb drops new level one could cap so easily doing these xp orbs event which I think is great so that can do end game stuff with us( no pets , fancy gear was needed for them to cap. All that was needed was luck for a 110 or a group of 105 plus to join there game or not kick them)

I don’t feel like we got any expansions (besides 110 update) just event and it would be cool to add something permanent new to the game once a month. And also keep events coming

A lot of people prob haven’t Figured out that they could have use any of the old Legendary vainity armor for damage boosts for the events and some are pretty cheap and ugly. Legendary vainity work in legendary zones. So the newer ones aren’t needed.( more reason why we need a in game armory guide).

And one more thing I’ll like to add is if a lower level player does not have combo like 3x the game is so hard if not Impossible for a new player if there not in a group after like level 25 without max gear, pet, elites , or using a range weapon and single pulling (boring) which is kinda discouraging for a lot of new players to continue playing once hitting that level. It worked when the game first came out because the game was active but most people that hit that kinda wall (can’t find a group) would just find a different game to play. And for those that wanna play that way ( people that already maxed) can just remove that daily combo start a new char with nothing gg lol.

Maybe a good solution to finding a group is to add some kinda groups finder to the game that reward players with groups finder tokens to join in and have there stats reduce to the map level with no combo, pets, elite etc. I’ll love to see something like this added and it’ll be fun

And about all the the legendary vainity equipment. I don’t think any of them should be removed from the game because there now are a important part of the game for reaching high score during legendary events. If it wasn’t for a score board I would say they don’t matter. But if we’re going to have legendary events( were legendary bonus works) they should all continue being drop but not at the higher rate when they first came out. Would be great to reduce there drop rate of green harvest and other legendary items at same drop rate as that black gold trim one when it was first release (almost impossible to get). It was so much fun trying to farm that set but I didn’t get one drop then they made it a lot easier to get the following event I didn’t even bother with it. If they add more and more legendary to the roll table it’ll be dope and who ever get that low drop legendary gonna be so happy $$$$( unless it’s one of the ugly ones). We use to farm sets like green dragon let’s bring those good old days back with legendary permanent zone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Hjable; 05-04-2020 at 11:28 PM.