Thread: If you were dev...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Post If you were dev...

Hello Legends! I have a community question for you guys. This thread is to simply ask the question "If you were Dev, what would you do and why would you do it". Since this is a question directed to you alone there will be no wrong answers or disagreements, again this is your own opinion and i ask everyone to respect it. I'll start first.

My first choice of action would be to establish a stable, but fair, PvP update. I acknowledge that taking away Enchantments or elites will be a great loss to the people who choose to buy them, so instead I'd put forth a map dedicated to "Classic" PvP. This zone will not cost plat and will share the same location where PvP maps are placed. Classic will only be accessed by the original forms of gear that existed prior to 2016. Meaning no Enchantments or elites, no 8 or 9 year shields, and no enchants or amulets. Since this is Classic PvP, every set a gear will be returned to normal pre-2016 gear nerf. Now i understand that many will question why putting a PvP update first would be selfish but let me explain. This game is more noted for it's PvP than it's PvE. There is no sort of God Gear like there is in World of War Craft. There are many different ranges for PvP. All of those levels have their own gear dedicated to it's level. PvP completely correlates with PvE because it puts money in the pockets of individuals who choose to do more PvE than PvP. In a way you could say everyone who played this game prior to the death of PvP has made a fortune from selling gear that we farmed at one point. Reviving Classic PvP will simply give the players a reason run the campaign over again, this benefits my next update.
    I made a thread on this before but the idea behind quest pets is something I'd implement right after a PvP update. The idea gives reasons for newer players to do PvE even more than wanting to PvP. With quest pets more players will choose to wanting to completely every quest and dungeon this gamehas to offer. New players, and old since this benefits everyone, would gain profit from farming and looting drops. Along with completing achievments on top of that. Pocket Legends could actually rival Arcane Legends in PvE for once, AL has one of the best PvE experiences in all of Mobile gaming.

These are just a few and i will be adding more later on. Please give your ideas below.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MageFFA For This Useful Post: