Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Season Pass

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by InvalidUserName View Post
    As much as i didnt like the idea at first i dont see how it would affect my gameplay if someone else decided to buy a pass and supported sts. But i would prefer a tiered vip system where more plat gives u more benefits

If u dont like it then just dont buy it and yes paying players SHOULD have an advantage otherwise it defeats the purpose of paying
    Paying players already have an ADVANTAGE, they control the monopoly, also get all the new equipment from locks. What this game needs is better content, not greediness. Devs "hungry" for money of course because Al is a business, you and some others hungry for foolishness. Plat farmers here talking ****. I could never take you people seriously lmao.

Sent from my SM-A105F using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    Thx but I didn't need the explanation on "People who spend a lot already". The things I listed were an example of different things that can been used in VIP System, there is a handful of other things used as rewards then what I have mentioned. I have spent close to over $15K in this game...Asking for a VIP System that multiple MMORPG games already have and on top of that the system seems to work well...Is the farthest thing from a person being greedy. But if you say so...sure
    Calling bs in your 15k statement. Second bs call for you would be to stop "working" for Al, also if you want praise for paying money then donate to a charity event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jausa View Post
    Calling bs in your 15k statement. Second bs call for you would be to stop "working" for Al, also if you want praise for paying money then donate to a charity event.

Lol BS huh? And why is my statement BS humor me? And no I don't need no praise for spending money on anything I only dropped that figure because I was being called Greedy which I am not.
    And what working for AL huh lmao 💀 ? You should take your own BS advise.
    Last edited by Fearrr; 05-09-2020 at 08:52 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

.001% of this is from Plat Offers since they are boardline scammish. I would say that is pretty close to $15K! And what's your Ign? I would like to know exactly who I'm talking to?
    Name:  PSX_20200509_181504(1).jpg
Views: 237
Size:  248.8 KB

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fearrr For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Lol BS huh? And why is my statement BS humor me? And no I don't need no praise for spending money on anything I only dropped that figure because I was being called Greedy which I am not.
    And what working for AL huh lmao ? You should take your own BS advise.
    You dropped it because you were called greedy? What does you dropping this figure prove exactly???

You are asking for more advantages than players with plat already have. This is GREED. Plat already controls the whole monopoly now you want more. Of course not greedy. What a joke.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

.001% of this is from Plat Offers since they are boardline scammish. I would say that is pretty close to $15K! And what's your Ign? I would like to know exactly who I'm talking to?
    Name:  PSX_20200509_181504(1).jpg
Views: 237
Size:  248.8 KB
    Well you said it so i'ma believe it. My ign is none of your business nor is it a secret. What matters here is the conversation we are having on this thread.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    Arcane legend should do a season/ monthly pass because they monetise very well e.g. clash of clans, clash Royale, fort nite, just $10 value

Monthly benefits:
    25k gold per day for log in 750k total
    1 bound elite awaken kit per day
    1 bound crate key per day
    1 craft/housing/guild slot per week
    1 free rename
    1 pet level up
    100 story token
    1 random tradable elixir like dam reduc/ xp/ dam/ speed per day
    -1 whats the point there? All of the items is usless and pay 10$ for that... I think u are to rich...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Well you said it so i'ma believe it. My ign is none of your business nor is it a secret. What matters here is the conversation we are having on this thread.
    Your ign is very relevant actually. It will prove to cytotoxin how irrelevant this conversation is. You are better than this cyto. Why bother arguing with a noob?

I like to call him dementia or was his ign dementted? Either way he plays the game like he has forgotten where his fingers are

10. The Following User Says Thank You to InvalidUserName For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

You dropped it because you were called greedy? What does you dropping this figure prove exactly???

You are asking for more advantages than players with plat already have. This is GREED. Plat already controls the whole monopoly now you want more. Of course not greedy. What a joke.
    Would a greedy person really spend this much RL money supporting a Video Game/ Company? If I was Greedy I wouldn't have spent a single dime in this game. It would be one thing if a VIP Tier System never exisited in any of these MMORPG games and I came up with this suggestion...VIP Tier System have been in MMORPG games for the past 5-6+ years... A *Marketing Strategy* used by these gaming companies which player's who support their games seem to enjoy a lot. What a joke right! Most of the things used in VIP Tier System as rewards is nothing groundbreaking or going to give any type of huge advantage that is going to add to your so called Monopoly. Lol some of the biggest mercher's in this game who control prices barely and even buy plat.

Edit. Also maybe you don't know this but the VIP Tier Rewards are account bound. Nobody is going to be selling these rewards and making gold from this.
    Last edited by Fearrr; 05-10-2020 at 09:25 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fearrr For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Would a greedy person really spend this much RL money supporting a Video Game/ Company? If I was Greedy I wouldn't have spent a single dime in this game. It would be one thing if a VIP Tier System never exisited in any of these MMORPG games and I came up with this suggestion...VIP Tier System have been in MMORPG games for the past 5-6+ years... A *Marketing Strategy* used by these gaming companies which player's who support their games seem to enjoy a lot. What a joke right! Most of the things used in VIP Tier System as rewards is nothing groundbreaking or going to give any type of huge advantage that is going to add to your so called Monopoly. Lol some of the biggest mercher's in this game who control prices barely and even buy plat.

Edit. Also maybe you don't know this but the VIP Tier Rewards are account bound. Nobody is going to be selling these rewards and making gold from this.
    You spent the money for PLATINUM like everyone else- which you used for personal benefit you didn't do it specifically to support the game because honestly few people care, so don't mask it. If you wanted to support anything with THE 15K " if you didn't actually plat farm" you should have supported at a charity event. If you got a work you probably walk by homeless people everyday and now you are here telling me you ain't greedy and spent all that "money" to support instead of personal benefit.

Point is. Plat users already have enough benefits. They have control over monopoly, all the new items, special treatment- like level 71, 15% xp, crafting slots, and everything else basically. I am not saying this for personal benefit like you, I am saying from a logical point of view. You childish players need an eye opening. You are the type of customer that would buy something and then return it because it does what it was made to do but now you want more of it because you bought it and then you specifically would blame them because it doesn't do what you want it to do .

What this game needs is good content, not a battle pass, monthly subscription, VIP system. None of these will attract players. What will attract them is good content, not "pay for this, pay for that".

I hope to see the day when you people grow up and suggest or discuss something for the greater good instead of personal benefit.
    Last edited by Jausa; 05-10-2020 at 11:16 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

He’s spending plat so the rest of us can enjoy the game for FREE! Be more grateful players like that exist so we can enjoy a great game for free. He’s paying for that advantage and that’s fair.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Azerothraven For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

You spent the money for PLATINUM like everyone else- which you used for personal benefit you didn't do it specifically to support the game because honestly few people care, so don't mask it. If you wanted to support anything with THE 15K " if you didn't actually plat farm" you should have supported at a charity event. If you got a work you probably walk by homeless people everyday and now you are here telling me you ain't greedy and spent all that "money" to support instead of personal benefit.

Point is. Plat users already have enough benefits. They have control over monopoly, all the new items, special treatment- like level 71, 15% xp, crafting slots, and everything else basically. I am not saying this for personal benefit like you, I am saying from a logical point of view. You childish players need an eye opening. You are the type of customer that would buy something and then return it because it does what it was made to do but now you want more of it because you bought it and then you specifically would blame them because it doesn't do what you want it to do .

What this game needs is good content, not a battle pass, monthly subscription, VIP system. None of these will attract players. What will attract them is good content, not "pay for this, pay for that".

I hope to see the day when you people grow up and suggest or discuss something for the greater good instead of personal benefit.
    You have the audacity to accuse me of Plat Farming? With what proof? If I was plat farming you comedian you think I would be dumb enough to post my Total Plat bought on forums for everyone to see? And what makes you think I don't already give money to charity? And then you going to tell me what kind of customer I am lol? Buying Plat in this game does support it...It's the reason why this game is still running all these years and new content is coming out. Also I have made countless suggestions on these forums to benefit the game and not myself. Only person who needs to grow up is you and your Emo Kid type replies is getting old. A suggestion for your anger management...I heard punching air helps...Enjoy your day .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

What about a daily log-in bonus for one selected character ?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    He’s spending plat so the rest of us can enjoy the game for FREE! Be more grateful players like that exist so we can enjoy a great game for free. He’s paying for that advantage and that’s fair.
    Yes s/he paying for an advantage which already exists. But this one is asking for more advantages and with the same breath s/he says "I am not greedy". Also, "I supported this game with 15k"- personal benefit is masked as "support".

I am not grateful that someone might have spent money for their own benefits. Aren't you the one that farmed plat? Didn't you guys farming plat cost STS a 100k deal with one of the offer providers? Big words coming from you. What else to expect from most Al players

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

You have the audacity to accuse me of Plat Farming? With what proof? If I was plat farming you comedian you think I would be dumb enough to post my Total Plat bought on forums for everyone to see? And what makes you think I don't already give money to charity? And then you going to tell me what kind of customer I am lol? Buying Plat in this game does support it...It's the reason why this game is still running all these years and new content is coming out. Also I have made countless suggestions on these forums to benefit the game and not myself. Only person who needs to grow up is you and your Emo Kid type replies is getting old. A suggestion for your anger management...I heard punching air helps...Enjoy your day .
    Saying an ugly truth doesn't equal being angry. You should know the difference. Thing is I don't give a sh if you donate or not. You bought plat or farmed offers. Now suck it up big boy, stop asking for more milk/wanting stuff . I didn't accuse you either.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Saying an ugly truth doesn't equal being angry. You should know the difference. Thing is I don't give a sh if you donate or not. You bought plat or farmed offers. Now suck it up big boy, stop asking for more milk/wanting stuff . I didn't accuse you either.
    They already shut your mouth several times. Assume it and stop disrespecting ppl

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazee View Post
    They already shut your mouth several times. Assume it and stop disrespecting ppl
    Few Al players are worthy/mentally old enough for respect. I am not disrespecting people, this is an open discussion thread. Sorry if you didn't like a truth I said, but not my fault, blame reality.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

1 His money, he does what he wants with it man, he worked for it he gets to spend it any way he wants to. Atleast he isn't buying drugs with it or other illegal things. Most disrespectful thing to do is judge people on how they spend their own money they worked for. He spent 15,000$ in a game, I mean once you have tons of money and have everything you want then you don't care about money anymore.

2 Plat users do not control the economy, its the people with the gold who do. People can buy items with plat and those with gold will offer an amount of gold to buy the item. It is impossible for plat users to control economy, they can only make items cheaper by buying more of them.

3 People should get personal benefit from their own money in which they worked for.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Its a Great Idea , Many Games use a Monthly Pass System Not Just Fortnite FYI ....... It will benefit mostly New Players of AL ......meaning more players in the Community of Arlor

So Stop Hating on the idea ......its not gonna ruin the game at all , unless they happen to give items that are in demand ....... I Probably Wouldnt Buy it but new players will most likely will to get that extra Motivation they need for that huge grind they have to do CHEERS No Hate Just Positives Vibes

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Why are you getting triggered over a stranger on the internet who isn't even revealing their IGN?