Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Season Pass

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    Why are you getting triggered over a stranger on the internet who isn't even revealing their IGN?
    I guess his Ign is Dementted...Never heard of him shocker! Lmao If you think that is me triggered you don't know me to well...If I was triggered I would of got banned.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    1 His money, he does what he wants with it man, he worked for it he gets to spend it any way he wants to. Atleast he isn't buying drugs with it or other illegal things. Most disrespectful thing to do is judge people on how they spend their own money they worked for. He spent 15,000$ in a game, I mean once you have tons of money and have everything you want then you don't care about money anymore.

2 Plat users do not control the economy, its the people with the gold who do. People can buy items with plat and those with gold will offer an amount of gold to buy the item. It is impossible for plat users to control economy, they can only make items cheaper by buying more of them.

3 People should get personal benefit from their own money in which they worked for.
    Yes it's his money. He got it. I don't like being told bs like he's spending it to support the game since we all know that money is spent for personal benefit. Didn't say the shouldn't get a benefit, of course they should. But there should be a balance even though Al players just think of themselves. Would like to see these players start playing from scratch, and see them get the new arcanes without paying houndrets. The game needs to be more f2p friendly, this is what would attract new players, instead of adding VIP systems or monthly subscriptions. I don't know about you people bit to a casual new player spending hundreds to be relevant at ALL Is not appealing enough.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tripexxx View Post
    Its a Great Idea , Many Games use a Monthly Pass System Not Just Fortnite FYI ....... It will benefit mostly New Players of AL ......meaning more players in the Community of Arlor

So Stop Hating on the idea ......its not gonna ruin the game at all , unless they happen to give items that are in demand ....... I Probably Wouldnt Buy it but new players will most likely will to get that extra Motivation they need for that huge grind they have to do CHEERS No Hate Just Positives Vibes

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Those games using this system are not Al, Al is very different, it has always. If they should add anything it should be specific packs/substitutions of items in the store, like daily ankhs, gems, story tokens, elixirs, or something similar. A monthly subscription where you might want something from it but get it weeks later with no choice wouldn't be so helpful.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jausa View Post
    Those games using this system are not Al, Al is very different, it has always. If they should add anything it should be specific packs/substitutions of items in the store, like daily ankhs, gems, story tokens, elixirs, or something similar. A monthly subscription where you might want something from it but get it weeks later with no choice wouldn't be so helpful.
    If u not use irl money for plats it will take u longer to get some of item but it is still possible and that is great! I think thats why this is best game and equal for everyone. If u want "donate" every month 10$ np go and buy plats for that money np

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I would suggest a Platinum Purchase Tier List.

Which give you either items or buffs
    Untradable but Stashable.

You can ever go further with adding an Hours Played Tier List.
    A bonus to all players

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sixtie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts

I saw a few posts accusing plat buyers of being greedy.
    That's not true. Most plat buyers I know are quite generous and anyway, how would we get the gears, pets etc. without them? They open the locks.
    In any case, how people spend their money is their choice.
    I have bought plat and don't need to justify to anyone why.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    I saw a few posts accusing plat buyers of being greedy.
    That's not true. Most plat buyers I know are quite generous and anyway, how would we get the gears, pets etc. without them? They open the locks.
    In any case, how people spend their money is their choice.
    I have bought plat and don't need to justify to anyone why.
    I have mentioned the word "greedy" in this post: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...=1#post3187838

If you're talking about the Jause guy who's being way too harsh, then fine, but if you're including me too, then I'll explain that I'm not accusing plat buyers being "greedy for buying plats."

My point is that people who buy plat are the first to get the premium stuff, such as new Eggs in store, house decorations, open locks and get the new shiny gear, etc. It's exactly that sort of stuff why plat buyers invest their money in the game. They get the new things first, and they have the choice of selling them to free players for gold if they want. STS also added the crate tokens which are supposed to be an extra reward for people who spend a lot. It's all cool if they want to pay extra money just to have a gold name or a title or whatever, however, asking for more on top of all that just because they spent a specific amount doesn't sound quite right.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    I have mentioned the word "greedy" in this post: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...=1#post3187838

If you're talking about the Jause guy who's being way too harsh, then fine, but if you're including me too, then I'll explain that I'm not accusing plat buyers being "greedy for buying plats."

My point is that people who buy plat are the first to get the premium stuff, such as new Eggs in store, house decorations, open locks and get the new shiny gear, etc. It's exactly that sort of stuff why plat buyers invest their money in the game. They get the new things first, and they have the choice of selling them to free players for gold if they want. STS also added the crate tokens which are supposed to be an extra reward for people who spend a lot. It's all cool if they want to pay extra money just to have a gold name or a title or whatever, however, asking for more on top of all that just because they spent a specific amount doesn't sound quite right.
    I'm ok with it all. It's just that plat players do get a lot of stick in general, mainly in-game.
    Yes, there are those that flex and show off and they are irritating I have to say but like I said, a lot are quite generous.
    I wouldn't buy a season ticket anyway but I don't think it would happen.
    AL is the best as it is. 🙂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post

I understand. But understand this not all Plat Buyers open crates or barely do. I say this because I am one of them. Lol I wait just like the rest of you for others to open crates 😂 💀 . Also how many years has it been since the Crate Token Vendor has been updated? Techinically this extra reward is for people who specifically open crates not by just buying Plat. What you mean by pay extra for gold name and or title? Those are not just handed to you by buying plat. You still have to run those events for 2-3 weeks if you even have the RL time to do that.
    Last edited by Fearrr; 05-14-2020 at 10:02 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    I understand. But understand this not all Plat Buyers open crates or barely do. I say this because I am one of them. Lol I wait like just like the rest of you for others to open crates   . Also how many years has it been since the Crate Token Vendor has been updated? Techinically this extra reward is for people who specifically open crates not by just buying Plat. What you mean by pay extra for gold name and or title? Those are not just handed to you by buying plat. You still have to run those events for 2-3 weeks if you even have the RL time to do that.
    I agree with the part that the Crate Vendor needs an update. I think items at least up to 71 cap should be in the vendor, including some Arcane Pets that were released by that time. Not to mention the fact that Locks these days don't seem to drop a Crate Tokens 100% of the time, and some don't drop them at all.

The "gold name and title", I meant as in paying specifically for that. Like a sort of 'donor acknowledgment'. Example: you pay $10 to have a shiny IGN or a unique title for 1 month, but not get other stuff such as elixirs or pets.

Anyway, in the end, it's not me who decides. These are just my opinions, and we can always agree to disagree on stuff.
    Retired

13. The Following User Says Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

-1 not in this game pls