Thread: this is our future

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    I was going to send this as a gif, but it’s better to have the full source, https://youtu.be/YdeaU0ETAwo

Explain this one to me, both have equal gears, Level 46 mythic glintstone weapons, level 41 arcane rings and nekro pet and both have planar pendant. And yet the rogue wins each time . What’s your excuse here? @Overgrown. Both players are very skilled for their own class.

The warrior even manages to bring rogue down to 20% not to mention the advantage the warrior has to where rogue doesn’t run to the mana to finish off the the warrior at a faster rate. The rogue is superior and kills the warrior, and yet they both have equal gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They're both skilled, and tank almost managed to beat the rogues with glint aegis, but I've noticed the rogue have planar pendant, and the tank didn't even proc planar pendant even once means the tank is inferior in gears.

The 41 sawblade is clearly no match to the glint bow. Glint aegis can drop the rogue upto 20%. If the tank just have planar pendant it will be more interesting, surely that proc heals. So no "Dominance" here.

Final thoughts, is killing the meaning of dominance? If tanking/warrior the class you chose, did you signed up for immortality and damage dealing? But it is made for being tough, to be meat shield and just do minimal damage in the first place.

Rogues stayed for that in the long time, even our only health source must be walk into because its main trade is to deal damage

While warriors have arsenal of long life unli mana source(VB), unli life source(horn,jugg). Those skill are there for a reason. But most of the tank nowadays acts, and wants to be rogue-tank, And acting the victim "ever since".

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Overgrown; 05-02-2020 at 03:23 AM.