Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: this is our future

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    I was going to send this as a gif, but it’s better to have the full source, https://youtu.be/YdeaU0ETAwo

Explain this one to me, both have equal gears, Level 46 mythic glintstone weapons, level 41 arcane rings and nekro pet and both have planar pendant. And yet the rogue wins each time . What’s your excuse here? @Overgrown. Both players are very skilled for their own class.

The warrior even manages to bring rogue down to 20% not to mention the advantage the warrior has to where rogue doesn’t run to the mana to finish off the the warrior at a faster rate. The rogue is superior and kills the warrior, and yet they both have equal gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They're both skilled, and tank almost managed to beat the rogues with glint aegis, but I've noticed the rogue have planar pendant, and the tank didn't even proc planar pendant even once means the tank is inferior in gears.

The 41 sawblade is clearly no match to the glint bow. Glint aegis can drop the rogue upto 20%. If the tank just have planar pendant it will be more interesting, surely that proc heals. So no "Dominance" here.

Final thoughts, is killing the meaning of dominance? If tanking/warrior the class you chose, did you signed up for immortality and damage dealing? But it is made for being tough, to be meat shield and just do minimal damage in the first place.

Rogues stayed for that in the long time, even our only health source must be walk into because its main trade is to deal damage

While warriors have arsenal of long life unli mana source(VB), unli life source(horn,jugg). Those skill are there for a reason. But most of the tank nowadays acts, and wants to be rogue-tank, And acting the victim "ever since".

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Overgrown; 05-02-2020 at 03:23 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

No class is balanced tbh, if everyone just respected their character's role in the first place there is no debate in here.

And if the game itself, didn't give all LB based on speed and dmg the tank and mage issue will not pop up!

Leaderboards - boss damage based/movement based/killing based.

Tanks- complaining to be rogue like but never dies.
    Mages- to be rogue like too but in AOE scale.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Overgrown For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...f-the-Underhul

Level 51 cap....

51 was never cap lol, underhul is lvl56, rengol lvl46

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I am relatively new and chose rogue class. Can someone explain why rogue stuff is so expensive?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I like this update please make mage n war op than rog so we poor rogs don't hav to face price inflation 😂
    N hey i enjoy event n deep playing rog so no worries to poor rogs like me

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overgrown View Post
    No class is balanced tbh, if everyone just respected their character's role in the first place there is no debate in here.

And if the game itself, didn't give all LB based on speed and dmg the tank and mage issue will not pop up!

Leaderboards - boss damage based/movement based/killing based.

Tanks- complaining to be rogue like but never dies.
    Mages- to be rogue like too but in AOE scale.

The classes aren't supposed to be balanced to begin with. These people don't realize. They complained because they picked the wrong class. Now they want TANKS to be the DPS class as well. Rogues were never dominating the game as they say, they were just doing what they were supposed to do, which was high DPS. Warriors always dominated in survival and tanking also, mages always dominated in aoe. Classes were what they were supposed to be but everyone wants a rogue tank or rogue aoe now. The game design is to blame for this too, if the maps required to have a tank or a mage then the game would be balanced.
    Or they could just scale mobs to class or DPS of the party. Better choice than making all classes rogues imo.

Sent from my SM-A105F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

1st Video
    https://youtu.be/aGhPaqQ3RCE
    The Rog is clearly OP, Elondria Bow with paras against Planar Club tank, definitely a food in pvp.
    Attachment 190470

2nd Video
    https://youtu.be/TggjkFi-Ooc
    The Rog is visibly wearing Blood Ring and Fang Amulet, assumed they both on 36 mythic sets but the tank's Architect Pylon is not determined maybe a Trash type (not Will type)
    Attachment 190471
    Attachment 190472

3rd Video
    https://youtu.be/NsuHOQ8S1tY
    In this era, Top of the line rog wep is either Nighmarish/Twinrazor Blades, and its clear The Rog is wielding Twinrazor, against Maul which is "INFERIOR" to SAWBLADE and FORTIFIED GLAIVE
    Attachment 190473

4th Video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwJe...ature=youtu.be
    The Mountain Teeth vs Maul tank is a Close fight this is Match Class, but I'd say its a close fight the rog managed to stun the Tank's horn that's why the tank goes down, "But" if that Horn is successful the rog is already empty in mana which will be a problem. In other terms, rog didn't overpowered the tank here, its just the rog played it well. so no Tank-inferior here.
    Attachment 190474

5th
    https://youtu.be/l2Qn2ksYgLs
    Watch the full video for the other Thread readers, This comparison in 26s PVP is clearly a joke, The tank can kill the rog as can be seen before the tank gave away the fight. It's easy to drain Tank's mana if In PT you can easily monitor the VB buff, and just not attack to not give the tank mana. CLEARY NO INFERIOR TANK IN THE VIDEO.
    Attachment 190475

6th
    https://youtu.be/jHQ9k9wl5mw
    The rog is clearly superior here, blood ruby ring is visible and Glacian is present here.
    Attachment 190476
    The warrior is wearing trash magma(red color) and Jack.
    Attachment 190477

7th
    https://youtu.be/LC3H3X3cC4A
    In the First encounter, a tank helped the Rog
    Attachment 190478
    Based on the guild Title, the tank is a food, you know why?
    Attachment 190479
    Karma(top 1 guild back then) tank didn't even tried to attack, while the rog is farming other Karma Rogue
    Attachment 190480

8th
    https://youtu.be/YdeaU0ETAwo
    The tank managed to kill the GLINT BOW rogue.
    Attachment 190481
    Blue Sawblade(Lvl 41 version of the orange one) vs GLINT BOW of 46 rog
    Attachment 190483
    Attachment 190482

I've checked all the videos, most of them are egocentric rogs, cleary farming nab tanks and obviously no contest. Tanks can fight rogues back then toe to toe if both have fair gears and pet.

so your argument that the rogues are always dominating the PVP ever since is clearly a lie. They don't dominate its their job at the first place to deal damage.

I hate tanks like you, who do self-pity and even bring false evidences to gain the sympathy of new comers in the game.

Please watch the vids sent and judge it yourself, In HD quality as possible and try in slow-mo.
    1st Video
    https://youtu.be/aGhPaqQ3RCE
    The Rog is clearly OP, Elondria Bow with paras against Planar Club tank, definitely a food in pvp.
    Attachment 190470

2nd Video
    https://youtu.be/TggjkFi-Ooc
    The Rog is visibly wearing Blood Ring and Fang Amulet, assumed they both on 36 mythic sets but the tank's Architect Pylon is not determined maybe a Trash type (not Will type)
    Attachment 190471
    Attachment 190472

3rd Video
    https://youtu.be/NsuHOQ8S1tY
    In this era, Top of the line rog wep is either Nighmarish/Twinrazor Blades, and its clear The Rog is wielding Twinrazor, against Maul which is "INFERIOR" to SAWBLADE and FORTIFIED GLAIVE
    Attachment 190473

4th Video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwJe...ature=youtu.be
    The Mountain Teeth vs Maul tank is a Close fight this is Match Class, but I'd say its a close fight the rog managed to stun the Tank's horn that's why the tank goes down, "But" if that Horn is successful the rog is already empty in mana which will be a problem. In other terms, rog didn't overpowered the tank here, its just the rog played it well. so no Tank-inferior here.
    Attachment 190474

5th
    https://youtu.be/l2Qn2ksYgLs
    Watch the full video for the other Thread readers, This comparison in 26s PVP is clearly a joke, The tank can kill the rog as can be seen before the tank gave away the fight. It's easy to drain Tank's mana if In PT you can easily monitor the VB buff, and just not attack to not give the tank mana. CLEARY NO INFERIOR TANK IN THE VIDEO.
    Attachment 190475

6th
    https://youtu.be/jHQ9k9wl5mw
    The rog is clearly superior here, blood ruby ring is visible and Glacian is present here.
    Attachment 190476
    The warrior is wearing trash magma(red color) and Jack.
    Attachment 190477

7th
    https://youtu.be/LC3H3X3cC4A
    In the First encounter, a tank helped the Rog
    Attachment 190478
    Based on the guild Title, the tank is a food, you know why?
    Attachment 190479
    Karma(top 1 guild back then) tank didn't even tried to attack, while the rog is farming other Karma Rogue
    Attachment 190480

8th
    https://youtu.be/YdeaU0ETAwo
    The tank managed to kill the GLINT BOW rogue.
    Attachment 190481
    Blue Sawblade(Lvl 41 version of the orange one) vs GLINT BOW of 46 rog
    Attachment 190483
    Attachment 190482

I've checked all the videos, most of them are egocentric rogs, cleary farming nab tanks and obviously no contest. Tanks can fight rogues back then toe to toe if both have fair gears and pet.

so your argument that the rogues are always dominating the PVP ever since is clearly a lie. They don't dominate its their job at the first place to deal damage.

I hate tanks like you, who do self-pity and even bring false evidences to gain the sympathy of new comers in the game.

Please watch the vids sent and judge it yourself, In HD quality as possible and try in slow-mo.
    1st video, sure I’ll agree with you there.

2nd video, you’re just assuming the tank is using “trash types” and not ‘Will’ type. I may not know either, but we can both see, the warrior still lose .

3rd video, maul is not inferior to Bonesaw, how do I know this? Because I have both lol. The tank is quite maxed out and the rogue is too and yet the rogue effortlessly wins.

4th video, Maul(Arcane)/ glacian(Arcane) user tank, dies to (legendary) Jack pet, (legendary) rogue weapon . If the rogue used black beard hooks and an arcane pet, then I’d agree with you, but he doesn’t and kills the warrior easily. Stun or not that warrior wasn’t going to win a match anytime soon.

5th video, They both agreed for a PT VS, all the rogue had was legendary bow and nekro, while the warrior had,venge,jug, heal and singe to back him up. And yet still lost.

6th video, the rogue used conquistadors bow to kill a warrior using magma sword, glacian was just a small very boost in stats. For all we know the rogue is using level 36 tarlok armor.

7th video, that still doesn’t explain how the rogue single handily 1v3 XC 1 mage, 1 tank and 1 rogue vs 1 single rogue with glacian. But rogues are weak right?

8th video, that kill was off camera but let’s say he did actually legit kill the rogue, okay how did the rogue kill him not once, not twice, but 5 times after that?

Yes rogues dominating PvP for the past 5-6 years it a complete lie , totally made up, I don’t self pity so I can gain others sympathy. I’m just laying out the hard truth of the past, so when rogues cry about how “unbalanced” the game because suddenly the warrior is “better” or mage does “more” damage than rogues. I always like to bring up AL’s past history so we can all see the complete picture .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

They're both skilled, and tank almost managed to beat the rogues with glint aegis, but I've noticed the rogue have planar pendant, and the tank didn't even proc planar pendant even once means the tank is inferior in gears.

The 41 sawblade is clearly no match to the glint bow. Glint aegis can drop the rogue upto 20%. If the tank just have planar pendant it will be more interesting, surely that proc heals. So no "Dominance" here.

Final thoughts, is killing the meaning of dominance? If tanking/warrior the class you chose, did you signed up for immortality and damage dealing? But it is made for being tough, to be meat shield and just do minimal damage in the first place.

Rogues stayed for that in the long time, even our only health source must be walk into because its main trade is to deal damage

While warriors have arsenal of long life unli mana source(VB), unli life source(horn,jugg). Those skill are there for a reason. But most of the tank nowadays acts, and wants to be rogue-tank, And acting the victim "ever since".

The warrior’s planar doesn’t proc, it doesn’t mean it’s not there. I have maul, it doesn’t proc often, so because you can’t see the proc it means I don’t have a maul? According to your logic.

Yes killing is the meaning of dominance when it comes to AL, and In this case, the rogue dominated the warrior 5 to 1 XC. Yes exactly you tell me why are tanks (heal/jug and “infinite” mana source) are inferior to rogues? Clearly we have an “advantage” right? We have the armor, hp to tank hits and yet we still die? Effortlessly against rogues who are said to be “weak” and “squishy” who complain that their armor and hp isn’t as good as warriors and yet still overpower us to the point where they no longer needed us to run maps in Pve XC.

That’s funny because I could have sworn rogue was the only class who complained about “balance” in the game and now there’s somewhat balance, all of a sudden “warrior nerf this and warrior unbalanced that”, but hey being the best class for the past 5-6 years meant nothing right?

Level 71 cap, we had ebone aegis that got nerfed what? 5 times? Because rogue thought it was extremely op?(which is true) that’s fine, level 76 cap, hot bars are being “abused” even though all classes have equal use of them and yet they get disabled. Why? That’s right, because a rogue complained that it wasn’t “fair”.

The game’s meaning of balance has changed over the years, for in the past it use to be ‘Mage kills rogue, rogue kills warrior, warrior kills mage’ but that clearly wasn’t the case, for past level 31, rogue started to be able to kill both classes wether mage or warrior.

Now the games meaning of balance is if you have the latest gear you can finally compete with the other classes, the class who has better awaked gear has a better chance of winning. Instead of rogue just killing everything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Liselle View Post
    I am relatively new and chose rogue class. Can someone explain why rogue stuff is so expensive?
    Rogue is the most chosen class.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

1st video, sure I’ll agree with you there.

2nd video, you’re just assuming the tank is using “trash types” and not ‘Will’ type. I may not know either, but we can both see, the warrior still lose .

3rd video, maul is not inferior to Bonesaw, how do I know this? Because I have both lol. The tank is quite maxed out and the rogue is too and yet the rogue effortlessly wins.

4th video, Maul(Arcane)/ glacian(Arcane) user tank, dies to (legendary) Jack pet, (legendary) rogue weapon . If the rogue used black beard hooks and an arcane pet, then I’d agree with you, but he doesn’t and kills the warrior easily. Stun or not that warrior wasn’t going to win a match anytime soon.

5th video, They both agreed for a PT VS, all the rogue had was legendary bow and nekro, while the warrior had,venge,jug, heal and singe to back him up. And yet still lost.

6th video, the rogue used conquistadors bow to kill a warrior using magma sword, glacian was just a small very boost in stats. For all we know the rogue is using level 36 tarlok armor.

7th video, that still doesn’t explain how the rogue single handily 1v3 XC 1 mage, 1 tank and 1 rogue vs 1 single rogue with glacian. But rogues are weak right?

8th video, that kill was off camera but let’s say he did actually legit kill the rogue, okay how did the rogue kill him not once, not twice, but 5 times after that?

Yes rogues dominating PvP for the past 5-6 years it a complete lie , totally made up, I don’t self pity so I can gain others sympathy. I’m just laying out the hard truth of the past, so when rogues cry about how “unbalanced” the game because suddenly the warrior is “better” or mage does “more” damage than rogues. I always like to bring up AL’s past history so we can all see the complete picture .

2nd video. Then don't assume back the tanks is "Max geared and matched with the Rog". so nothing to discuss about this. its invalid arguement.
    3rd video. I think not, then the rogue should just use the cheaper days, Mountain teeth against that maul tank. the tank is weak invalid comparison.
    4th video. Have you hit your head with something? BB hooks is more OP than the Mountain teeth brutality? really? Its a close fight no Dominated tank here.
    5th video. "They both agreed for a PT VS" sure sure but it is clearly if there is no PT, the warrior will easily kill the Rog. Legendary bow you say? what is Storm Sword to you? Nekro>Singe basically lmao.
    6th video. Don't downplay the Consqu Bow it has good procs, with that weak magma sword. also downplaying Glacian in that time is not a good argument there. TARLOK SET? they're both in vanities so don't lie about it.
    7th video. "that still doesn’t explain how the rogue single handily 1v3 " Gear difference obviously? They're don't match at all they're plain food in pvp
    8th video. "5 times after that" did I miss the fact that it was 41s sawblade vs Glint bow?

Your basis are from Rogues uploading their "Glorious Farming". Its their channel ofcourse why would they post video that they're farmed? try to check in tanks PVP videos lmao.
    Here, The God Army (all Warrior team) Vs Elite Twinks (mix team) --- warrior's perspective
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x4qWAOVJ1Q&t=218s

Your hard truth is a lie, and it will never be balanced stop crying to be rogue like lmao, you signed up to be tank so do you class' job.
    Tho Warriors and Mages succeed with all their efforts of crying in forums, now you have Tank-Rogues and Aoe-Rogues congrats then.

Tank-rogue with unli health and 2131314118273817412 damage proc ------ "BALANCED"
    Aeo-rogue with asernal of damage immunity,stuns and reflects and 21309104019411090193 damage proc ------"BALANCED"

You're plainly twisted in reasoning.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

The warrior’s planar doesn’t proc, it doesn’t mean it’s not there. I have maul, it doesn’t proc often, so because you can’t see the proc it means I don’t have a maul? According to your logic.

Yes killing is the meaning of dominance when it comes to AL, and In this case, the rogue dominated the warrior 5 to 1 XC. Yes exactly you tell me why are tanks (heal/jug and “infinite” mana source) are inferior to rogues? Clearly we have an “advantage” right? We have the armor, hp to tank hits and yet we still die? Effortlessly against rogues who are said to be “weak” and “squishy” who complain that their armor and hp isn’t as good as warriors and yet still overpower us to the point where they no longer needed us to run maps in Pve XC.

That’s funny because I could have sworn rogue was the only class who complained about “balance” in the game and now there’s somewhat balance, all of a sudden “warrior nerf this and warrior unbalanced that”, but hey being the best class for the past 5-6 years meant nothing right?

Level 71 cap, we had ebone aegis that got nerfed what? 5 times? Because rogue thought it was extremely op?(which is true) that’s fine, level 76 cap, hot bars are being “abused” even though all classes have equal use of them and yet they get disabled. Why? That’s right, because a rogue complained that it wasn’t “fair”.

The game’s meaning of balance has changed over the years, for in the past it use to be ‘Mage kills rogue, rogue kills warrior, warrior kills mage’ but that clearly wasn’t the case, for past level 31, rogue started to be able to kill both classes wether mage or warrior.

Now the games meaning of balance is if you have the latest gear you can finally compete with the other classes, the class who has better awaked gear has a better chance of winning. Instead of rogue just killing everything.

"The warrior’s planar doesn’t proc, it doesn’t mean it’s not there." from more than 5 encounters, no proc? "BUG" then?
    "so because you can’t see the proc it means I don’t have a maul" you're god d right, no Planar amulet there so don't push the tank have planar amulet. Its just not my logic, the video says it all.

"yes killing is the meaning of dominance when it comes to AL" then why signed up for tanking class? you should played the DPS?
    "the rogue dominated the warrior 5 to 1" complete bs
    "yes exactly you tell me why are tanks (heal/jug and “infinite” mana source) are inferior to rogues?" Basically, in dealing damage Tanks are obviously must be "Inferior in dealing damage" because they have already their specialty, healing and buffs.
    "us to the point where they no longer needed us to run maps in Pve" is it the players' fault, if the developers keeps making maps about dealing damage? unlike before like planar arena strategy and 3 class teamwork is needed.

"Level 71 cap, we had ebon aegis that got nerfed what? 5 times? Because rogue thought it was extremely op?(which is true) that’s fine," This is a real OP, and logically good to be nerfed.
    "level 76 cap, hot bars are being “abused” even though all classes have equal use of them" Tell me how rogues abused this changing weps for procs? Like when the ebon blades proc come out, we change to dragon blades for stun then change to duggar bow for heavy damage proc? have you seen rog done this? Only tank procs have the benefit on all of that exploitation lmao.

"The game’s meaning of balance has changed over the years, for in the past it use to be ‘Mage kills rogue, rogue kills warrior, warrior kills mage’ " you stated it yourself, I'm all correct on my comments on the videos you said, Tanks never "DOMINATED in the past" lmao you just whooped your own arguments.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

2nd video. Then don't assume back the tanks is "Max geared and matched with the Rog". so nothing to discuss about this. its invalid arguement.
    3rd video. I think not, then the rogue should just use the cheaper days, Mountain teeth against that maul tank. the tank is weak invalid comparison.
    4th video. Have you hit your head with something? BB hooks is more OP than the Mountain teeth brutality? really? Its a close fight no Dominated tank here.
    5th video. "They both agreed for a PT VS" sure sure but it is clearly if there is no PT, the warrior will easily kill the Rog. Legendary bow you say? what is Storm Sword to you? Nekro>Singe basically lmao.
    6th video. Don't downplay the Consqu Bow it has good procs, with that weak magma sword. also downplaying Glacian in that time is not a good argument there. TARLOK SET? they're both in vanities so don't lie about it.
    7th video. "that still doesn’t explain how the rogue single handily 1v3 " Gear difference obviously? They're don't match at all they're plain food in pvp
    8th video. "5 times after that" did I miss the fact that it was 41s sawblade vs Glint bow?

Your basis are from Rogues uploading their "Glorious Farming". Its their channel ofcourse why would they post video that they're farmed? try to check in tanks PVP videos lmao.
    Here, The God Army (all Warrior team) Vs Elite Twinks (mix team) --- warrior's perspective
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x4qWAOVJ1Q&t=218s

Your hard truth is a lie, and it will never be balanced stop crying to be rogue like lmao, you signed up to be tank so do you class' job.
    Tho Warriors and Mages succeed with all their efforts of crying in forums, now you have Tank-Rogues and Aoe-Rogues congrats then.

Tank-rogue with unli health and 2131314118273817412 damage proc ------ "BALANCED"
    Aeo-rogue with asernal of damage immunity,stuns and reflects and 21309104019411090193 damage proc ------"BALANCED"

You're plainly twisted in reasoning.
    3rd video, tank is weak? He had maul of ollerus, and mythic set level 36 with mythic slag pet, against a maxed mythic rogue using jack and lost effortlessly and somehow it’s invalid???

4th video, that just proved my point further, rogue is using legendary items to kill a maxed out warrior with mythic AND Arcane gear. So if the rogue had hooks it wouldn’t even be a fight it would be a suicide lol.

5th video, precisely my point, the rogue didn’t even try to mana drain the warrior can still won. So if there was ‘no pt’ the warrior would lose easily.

6th video, weak magma sword? It rivals that of level 36 bonesaw and glaive lol. You’re assuming what gear they have, so why can’t I assume too? They’re both in vanties but clearly the warrior is showing level 36 mythic set. Which was still relevant before imbued cane out.

7th video, they’re food? You didn’t see the rogue on the enemy team using Hammerjaw?

8th video, lol he used both Level 46 glintstone aegis and bonesaw. I thought you said you seen the video?

Show me videos of warriors winning against rogues because there’s plenty of videos rogues farming tanks.

That’s twink, warriors were actually good at those levels especially the year 2014-2015.

It’s lie? So everything I showed is fake and the players in the videos are payed actors too huh? Lol

Yeah finally “balance” after 5-6 years of rogue domination

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Default this is our future

"The warrior’s planar doesn’t proc, it doesn’t mean it’s not there." from more than 5 encounters, no proc? "BUG" then?
    "so because you can’t see the proc it means I don’t have a maul" you're god d right, no Planar amulet there so don't push the tank have planar amulet. Its just not my logic, the video says it all.

"yes killing is the meaning of dominance when it comes to AL" then why signed up for tanking class? you should played the DPS?
    "the rogue dominated the warrior 5 to 1" complete bs
    "yes exactly you tell me why are tanks (heal/jug and “infinite” mana source) are inferior to rogues?" Basically, in dealing damage Tanks are obviously must be "Inferior in dealing damage" because they have already their specialty, healing and buffs.
    "us to the point where they no longer needed us to run maps in Pve" is it the players' fault, if the developers keeps making maps about dealing damage? unlike before like planar arena strategy and 3 class teamwork is needed.

"Level 71 cap, we had ebon aegis that got nerfed what? 5 times? Because rogue thought it was extremely op?(which is true) that’s fine," This is a real OP, and logically good to be nerfed.
    "level 76 cap, hot bars are being “abused” even though all classes have equal use of them" Tell me how rogues abused this changing weps for procs? Like when the ebon blades proc come out, we change to dragon blades for stun then change to duggar bow for heavy damage proc? have you seen rog done this? Only tank procs have the benefit on all of that exploitation lmao.

"The game’s meaning of balance has changed over the years, for in the past it use to be ‘Mage kills rogue, rogue kills warrior, warrior kills mage’ " you stated it yourself, I'm all correct on my comments on the videos you said, Tanks never "DOMINATED in the past" lmao you just whooped your own arguments.
    Bad proc luck, for you can’t force your item to proc when ever you want it to proc, it procs randomly.

I chose warrior class because their armor and weapon styles look more appealing to me. How is the rogue slaughtering the warrior 5 to 1 complete BS? The evidence is right in front of you XC.

We’re tanks, we are meant to take damage and survive, our skills make it quite obvious and yet we still die to rogues whom said to be “weak” and “squishy”.

Another reason why rogue dominates, they made maps to where they’re damaged based, so they give Warrior Ebon aegis and Skull Dozer Blade to help them out to the point of even giving them a 6x str ultimate to prove how much superior rogue was, we needed 2 major OP weapons and a huge STR buff just to compete with rogues lol.

It proves my point, rogues have been dominating for 5-6 years and when something finally makes us equal if not better then you, all of a sudden it’s a problem because it threatens your class. So what happens? Rogue complains to STS to get it nerfed or disabled .

That was the WAY it meant to be, but instead of being Rogue kills warrior, mage kills rogue and warrior kills mage. It was rogue kills mage and tank lol. That’s the reason I brought it up XD Another reason how unbalanced rogue class was XD.

Btw your argument is to say that rogue never dominated anything and yet I show you evidence that they did .
    Last edited by THE GOLDEN KING; 05-02-2020 at 11:38 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

3rd video, tank is weak? He had maul of ollerus, and mythic set level 36 with mythic slag pet, against a maxed mythic rogue using jack and lost effortlessly and somehow it’s invalid???

4th video, that just proved my point further, rogue is using legendary items to kill a maxed out warrior with mythic AND Arcane gear. So if the rogue had hooks it wouldn’t even be a fight it would be a suicide lol.

5th video, precisely my point, the rogue didn’t even try to mana drain the warrior can still won. So if there was ‘no pt’ the warrior would lose easily.

6th video, weak magma sword? It rivals that of level 36 bonesaw and glaive lol. You’re assuming what gear they have, so why can’t I assume too? They’re both in vanties but clearly the warrior is showing level 36 mythic set. Which was still relevant before imbued cane out.

7th video, they’re food? You didn’t see the rogue on the enemy team using Hammerjaw?

8th video, lol he used both Level 46 glintstone aegis and bonesaw. I thought you said you seen the video?

Show me videos of warriors winning against rogues because there’s plenty of videos rogues farming tanks.

That’s twink, warriors were actually good at those levels especially the year 2014-2015.

It’s lie? So everything I showed is fake and the players in the videos are payed actors too huh? Lol

Yeah finally “balance” after 5-6 years of rogue domination

You lost some screws man. I thought you're experienced player and sees things differently, but you look like a nab self pittying of becoming a warrior. You're arguments don't make sense at all.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Overgrown For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

You lost some screws man. I thought you're experienced player and sees things differently, but you look like a nab self pittying of becoming a warrior. You're arguments don't make sense at all.

So since I disagree with you, and see the game differently than you do. That means I have lost a few screws? And are a “nab” ‘non experienced player’.

Your response is to call me ‘noob’, ‘non experienced’ and ‘screws loose’. I’ll take that as self defeat coming from your response. Thank you .

18. The Following User Says Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Then based on twink videos I sent, from warrior's perspective, they're great right? So where's is the domination?

All you sent was from rogue's YT channel will be obviously, they are the protagonist on their own videos and they always win lmao.

Warriors are never inferior, if you just know your proper place, everything is good.

Stop wearing the shoes that doesn't fit your characters original reason of existence.

Warriors are never inferior.

I'll end my replies here, there is no point talking to a player in cloud 9 of "Warriors are the most bullied and the most hated, the most oppressed beings in the game."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

So since I disagree with you, and see the game differently than you do. That means I have lost a few screws? And are a “nab” ‘non experienced player’.

Your response is to call me ‘noob’, ‘non experienced’ and ‘screws loose’. I’ll take that as self defeat coming from your response. Thank you .

Na, it's the disappointment that you can't understand basic reasons and your arguments basically doesn't make any sense.

From the guy who compare ELON BOW with PLANAR CLUB tank. Ohhhh I lost lmao. *Not really* wooooof ciao.

That's why you have lost screws and thats why you're non experienced, not defeat lmaaao in your dreams man. Xaxaxaxawkwk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Then based on twink videos I sent, from warrior's perspective, they're great right? So where's is the domination?

All you sent was from rogue's YT channel will be obviously, they are the protagonist on their own videos and they always win lmao.

Warriors are never inferior, if you just know your proper place, everything is good.

Stop wearing the shoes that doesn't fit your characters original reason of existence.

Warriors are never inferior.

I'll end my replies here, there is no point talking to a player in cloud 9 of "Warriors are the most bullied and the most hated, the most oppressed beings in the game."

You want to bring up twink? That fine, here’s rogue domination for you https://youtu.be/ZAfjC-2V0Ng

It’s a great video, I highly recommend it .

My point:
    -Rogues have always dominated the game, even in caps where even warrior or mage was suppose to be the top class (level 31-36 era). The gifs/videos I provided were evidential proof of warriors getting dominated by rogues, and since this has mostly been a rogue biased game. PvP(rogues going over 100k kills legitimately) to where as in Pve rogues no longer needed mage or warrior for maps. To where in order for warrior to catch up STS gave them ebon aegis/ Skull dozer axe and a 6x str skill to try and compete with them. But remember this was AFTER 5-6 years of rogue being the best class in the game. Now all of a sudden warriors and mages are doing damage so it’s unfair and unbalanced?

You’re point:
    (from my understanding)
    -Rogue never dominated the game, the warriors were just weak, not our fault new maps were designed to be damaged based. Warriors are op, look at level 71 cap and 76 cap. Your statement(as in warrior statements)don’t make any sense.

I never said warriors were useless or oppressed or victims. For as warriors, they’re a good class, but in comparison to rogue. Rogue is clearly the superior class.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Na, it's the disappointment that you can't understand basic reasons and your arguments basically doesn't make any sense.

From the guy who compare ELON BOW with PLANAR CLUB tank. Ohhhh I lost lmao. *Not really* wooooof ciao.

That's why you have lost screws and thats why you're non experienced, not defeat lmaaao in your dreams man. Xaxaxaxawkwk

You compared Mountain blades and jack to Arcane Maul and Glaician of course you lost. Your excuse was “he’s weak” and it’s an “invalid Proof” it’s funny because the rogue with legendary items killed the tank using arcane/mythic gear. And yet you said rogue was never dominant to warrior.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

You compared Mountain blades and jack to Arcane Maul and Glaician of course you lost. Your excuse was “he’s weak” and it’s an “invalid Proof” it’s funny because the rogue with legendary items killed the tank using arcane/mythic gear. And yet you said rogue was never dominant to warrior.

The fact that shows you're non experienced.

Nordr era
    Warrior- Maul/Entombed Hammer warfare or Pavise Vigilante

Mage- Runic Gun or Ice Jewel staff (forgot the name)

Rogue- Entangled bow or Mountain teeth Brutality

On the current era its just like:
    Warrior's Dozer Blade or Dozer Aegis
    Mage's Skrt Gun or Skrt Staff
    Rogue's Duggar bow and Duggar daggs

hOw 3xPeriencEd yOU r3ally R?

Compare legendary mountain blades to maul? Lmao in that time that's like duggar duggs equivalent.

Thats how I started to question if you're really know what you're saying