Thread: this is our future

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Then based on twink videos I sent, from warrior's perspective, they're great right? So where's is the domination?

All you sent was from rogue's YT channel will be obviously, they are the protagonist on their own videos and they always win lmao.

Warriors are never inferior, if you just know your proper place, everything is good.

Stop wearing the shoes that doesn't fit your characters original reason of existence.

Warriors are never inferior.

I'll end my replies here, there is no point talking to a player in cloud 9 of "Warriors are the most bullied and the most hated, the most oppressed beings in the game."

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overgrown View Post
    Then based on twink videos I sent, from warrior's perspective, they're great right? So where's is the domination?

All you sent was from rogue's YT channel will be obviously, they are the protagonist on their own videos and they always win lmao.

Warriors are never inferior, if you just know your proper place, everything is good.

Stop wearing the shoes that doesn't fit your characters original reason of existence.

Warriors are never inferior.

I'll end my replies here, there is no point talking to a player in cloud 9 of "Warriors are the most bullied and the most hated, the most oppressed beings in the game."

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk
    You want to bring up twink? That fine, here’s rogue domination for you https://youtu.be/ZAfjC-2V0Ng

It’s a great video, I highly recommend it .

My point:
    -Rogues have always dominated the game, even in caps where even warrior or mage was suppose to be the top class (level 31-36 era). The gifs/videos I provided were evidential proof of warriors getting dominated by rogues, and since this has mostly been a rogue biased game. PvP(rogues going over 100k kills legitimately) to where as in Pve rogues no longer needed mage or warrior for maps. To where in order for warrior to catch up STS gave them ebon aegis/ Skull dozer axe and a 6x str skill to try and compete with them. But remember this was AFTER 5-6 years of rogue being the best class in the game. Now all of a sudden warriors and mages are doing damage so it’s unfair and unbalanced?

You’re point:
    (from my understanding)
    -Rogue never dominated the game, the warriors were just weak, not our fault new maps were designed to be damaged based. Warriors are op, look at level 71 cap and 76 cap. Your statement(as in warrior statements)don’t make any sense.

I never said warriors were useless or oppressed or victims. For as warriors, they’re a good class, but in comparison to rogue. Rogue is clearly the superior class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk