Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: this is our future

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Theres is nothing more OP Than a warrior in a wedding dress, using a flower weapon 8V

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    There are many tricks with rogue, I run elite valley gates with rogues and they are able to one shot the main boss if they get their procs up. I honestly can care less if rog is the best class in game, just as long as I can solo any map as warrior at a good speed.
    My issue with people is that many rogs ask for warriors to be nerfed instead of asking the devs for better procs on their rog gear or suggesting more ultimates.
    My question to those who ask for warrior to be nerfed is this.
    You rogs have dominated the game since 2012, you would join maps with warriors then leave the maps after trash talking them, you also have always dominated pvp too.
    Why ask for warriors in pve to be nerfed if you now use them to party with and complete maps with? You basically are just asking for your parties to be nerfed.

Sent from point A to point B.
    ''There are many tricks with rogue, I run elite valley gates with rogues and they are able to one shot the main boss if they get their procs up.'' i think u mean in deep marsh ? hehe yah thats cool and i have seen in my own eyes how one warrior ''blow'' all map in elite red portal at wave 61 ALL MAP in few sec; spiders , mobs, boss all and it was wave 61! XD i dont know any rogue who can do that

''My question to those who ask for warrior to be nerfed is this.'' im not asking nerf warriors i think warrior class is now perfect but still have to do something with the balance... maybe buff rogue? cos i dont see any point to play on it and belive me im not ''bad rogue'' xD

''you also have always dominated pvp too.'' heh and i also remember very well pvp at lvl 41 when one team has 4x warriors party..... it was = game over xDD
    Last edited by anacebela; 05-01-2020 at 06:41 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anacebela View Post
    ''There are many tricks with rogue, I run elite valley gates with rogues and they are able to one shot the main boss if they get their procs up.'' i think u mean in deep marsh ? hehe yah thats cool and i have seen in my own eyes how one warrior ''blow'' all map in elite red portal at wave 61 ALL MAP in few sec; spiders , mobs, boss all and it was wave 61! XD i dont know any rogue who can do that

''My question to those who ask for warrior to be nerfed is this.'' im not asking nerf warriors i think warrior class is now perfect but still have to do something with the balance... maybe buff rogue? cos i dont see any point to play on it and belive me im not ''bad rogue'' xD

''you also have always dominated pvp too.'' heh and i also remember very well pvp at lvl 41 when one team has 4x warrior party..... it was = game over xDD
    I don't run deep marsh, I dislike that map a lot. I run normal valley gates with people level 75 and below so they can get gold+exp or I run with lv 76 players who have low stats so they get gold.
    I run elite valley gates in solo for lb and group for lb, I don't use gold loot to farm anymore. I farm maus for tokens so I can buy coffers and gift them to people. I just run maps for the fun of it, let warrior enjoy running maps being able to solo them and not needing a rogue to take out a boss or a mage to help with crowd control. Before warrior was op you don't know how many times I have joined a map and had a rog s*** talk me and other warriors just because we were in their random map pt. I quit pve and everything because I could never be able to do maps on my own. When I tried to reach out for help; people were too stuck up and ignored me.
    Dear STS

plz do something with that warriors weapons multi proc thing... its destroy this game PVE totally!

1) its make warriors like ''next lvl'' best class in the game , because multi procs make to warriors best armor, best health and best damage! and like u understand its totally unfair when mage or rogue has damage but they dont have armor or health...

2) its destroy jewelers farming only warriors can make with weapons multi proc in 15 min elixir + 300 all weak jewelers... no rogue no mage can do that..

3) it is very bad for new players , none1 of new player should chose rogue or mage because warriors class is so so so much more op now (why choice to play on class wich is alot worse then two other..) and that means u have to have 3-4 weapons and it is to expensive for new players...
    Every post you have made has something to do with classes mainly warriors need nerf or warriors are too op. Warriors get the spot light once and rogs wants to take it away.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 05-01-2020 at 06:51 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Lol, just buff that useless duggar bow which requires to have a lot of elite/boss damage awakes + 2-3 procs (like dugg daggers/sunken armor) to be good at spiders/bosses, and add dmg (or hp leech as ebon bow) in pvp, atm this weapon is just a trash with low damage and low chance to proc. Immortal corrupt bow without any procs and awakes would damage more than this duggar bow if it wasn't nerfed at 71 expansion.
    Last edited by reyals; 05-01-2020 at 07:23 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

''you also have always dominated pvp too.'' heh and i also remember very well pvp at lvl 41 when one team has 4x warriors party..... it was = game over xDD
    Yeah no, if we can’t kill you guys in vs, there’s no way we can kill you guys in teams of 4...

Since the beginning of this game rogue has always dominated whether in PvP or PvE. Exceptions
    (56 cap, 71 cap*kinda* and 76 cap*for now*)
    The rest is history
    Here’s my proof of that Rogue was Dominant in caps:

level 27

Level 31

Level 36 and

Level 41

DD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    Yeah no, if we can’t kill you guys in vs, there’s no way we can kill you guys in teams of 4...

Since the beginning of this game rogue has always dominated whether in PvP or PvE. Exceptions
    The rest is history

level 27

Level 31

Level 36 and

Level 41

DD

Invalid proofs, the rogues are well equipped and with OP pet.

The 26, obviously that time its BB hooks era and the rog have the OPiest Pet before Nekro, against tank with SS, not even abyssal sword its really no contest there.

31s, I don't know what happened there but on my experience tanks rule 31s, with the fact that only tanks have the Arc wep on that era.

36s, the rog is using nightmarish against a ollerus tank. (Not good comparison of strength) its one sided obviously.

41s, is the most joke example of comparison. A rog with para and maridos (assumed max geared, imbued set, ghoul blades(41 marish, blue one)) against planar club tank, with 36 mythic set and abaddon. What a great example how OP rogues are!

Ps. Forgot exact name of the gears

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overgrown View Post
    Invalid proofs, the rogues are well equipped and with OP pet.

The 26, obviously that time its BB hooks era and the rog have the OPiest Pet before Nekro, against tank with SS, not even abyssal sword its really no contest there.

31s, I don't know what happened there but on my experience tanks rule 31s, with the fact that only tanks have the Arc wep on that era.

36s, the rog is using nightmarish against a ollerus tank. (Not good comparison of strength) its one sided obviously.

41s, is the most joke example of comparison. A rog with para and maridos (assumed max geared, imbued set, ghoul blades(41 marish, blue one)) against planar club tank, with 36 mythic set and abaddon. What a great example how OP rogues are!

Ps. Forgot exact name of the gears

26* rogue doesn’t have black hooks, but legendary Fire Bow weapon and nekro vs Warrior with SS singe, heal/venge and jug and still lose.

31* rogue using Frost Blades (legendary weapon) against a maul user with glacian.
    (A Level Cap where Warrior was SUPPOSE to dominate)

36* Maxed out Mauler Warrior acidd against maxed out Nightmarish hooks rogue. The difference? Maul is more expensive and yet, less effective?

Level 41, I’ll give you the exception, but here’s more level 41 proof

Magma sword tank vs Conquistadors bow rogue

Another Magma sword mythic tank vs conquistadors bow rogue

I enjoy how you try and debunk my evidence but please do pay more attention.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

The rest is history

level 27

Level 31

Level 36 and

Level 41

DD

we are talking abaut pve not abaut pvp but if u want talk abut pvp to ok then... if true i think STS should take tips from wolrd most popular pvp game like Mobail Legends where tank do tanking , damager do damage and controller control... and not like here tank tanking and kill everyone adn controlling... one big joke... thats why ppl play pvp at in Mobile Legends and not here...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

we are talking abaut pve not abaut pvp

But you’re the one who brought it up? I’m just stating the falsely inaccurate information presented about PvP by some forum users here...

Btw I think after level 51 cap that’s when rogues started to not need any other class besides themselves for Pve, because back at level 41 cap and under, all classes were needed to run elite maps, to where as Warriors to tank and cover allies, rogues to damage mobs, and mage for party support (stun/damage mobs, heal allies) still, rogues were the first to solo elite maps, even if mages/warriors could solo them too, it would take them quite a long time before they could ever catch up to rogues. In other words, rogue was still better in every aspect.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

26* rogue doesn’t have black hooks, but legendary Fire Bow weapon and nekro vs Warrior with SS singe, heal/venge and jug and still lose.

31* rogue using Frost Blades (legendary weapon) against a maul user with glacian.
    (A Level Cap where Warrior was SUPPOSE to dominate)

36* Maxed out Mauler Warrior acidd against maxed out Nightmarish hooks rogue. The difference? Maul is more expensive and yet, less effective?

Level 41, I’ll give you the exception, but here’s more level 41 proof

Magma sword tank vs Conquistadors bow rogue

Another Magma sword mythic tank vs conquistadors bow rogue

I enjoy how you try and debunk my evidence but please do pay more attention.

*26, I assume the bow the rog was using is a Tindrin Bow(jungle hunter etc name), (but looks like cinder bow*not sure due to poor gif qualit*) and also, the matter of fact the rog is using "NEKRO" the 70m worth pet, even before the massive inflation due to goldloot probably at (100m+ in today's gold value) versus a tank using SS from (not the best in this tindrin era(assumed)) abyssal blade "will" is the top tier wep in 26s tank.

*31, I see the point in here, tank with a glacian and Maul, but rog have the top tier rog gear of items too Mountain teeth of brut and Talon Opiest crit mana pet for rogue on 31s era. good comparison here skill in combat is the factor "maybe"

*36, Sawblade is the hottest wep for war on this era maul is nothing here but secondary wep, so still invalid comparison.

*41, is still not good comparison still unfair of a proof.
    1st tank using weak magma wep (red handle) strongest was the grey one(will) 2nd is green handle, pet difference the tank is using Jack. and the Consq bow is invalid argument due to the fact that Consquidor bow is the only bow for rogue on that time also from lockeds don't downplay the bow, 2nd to magma blades. also we can't tell from the armor the fact that they're both wearing vanities. "But" from the Whirlwind skill the tank used, I assume the tanks is not a really PVP player.

2nd the tank is using Magma will which is good wep, the pet is Chase, (not loki, loki is more brown) and clearly wearing 36 set. But the rog is not sure if wearing the top tier magma set glacian is also present. -still invalid comparison

Also, rings and amulet is a huge difference in 36 and 41s, I can't see properly if one is wearing Blood Ring,Archon rings or Mythic Amulets.

Kindly send the link of the videos.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    I don't run deep marsh, I dislike that map a lot. I run normal valley gates with people level 75 and below so they can get gold+exp or I run with lv 76 players who have low stats so they get gold.
    I run elite valley gates in solo for lb and group for lb, I don't use gold loot to farm anymore. I farm maus for tokens so I can buy coffers and gift them to people. I just run maps for the fun of it, let warrior enjoy running maps being able to solo them and not needing a rogue to take out a boss or a mage to help with crowd control. Before warrior was op you don't know how many times I have joined a map and had a rog s*** talk me and other warriors just because we were in their random map pt. I quit pve and everything because I could never be able to do maps on my own. When I tried to reach out for help; people were too stuck up and ignored me.

Every post you have made has something to do with classes mainly warriors need nerf or warriors are too op. Warriors get the spot light once and rogs wants to take it away.
    ''I just run maps for the fun of it'' i want run this map to just for fun but i cant.. rogue have no armor, no hp and now also no damage lol cos mages and warriors hit harder... that is one big joke xD

''Every post you have made has something to do with classes mainly warriors need nerf or warriors are too op. Warriors get the spot light once and rogs wants to take it away.'' plz read again my posts in this topic! i dont see any any any post where im asking nerf warrior, im asking for balance and do u relay think its unfair request?

''Before warrior was op you don't know how many times I have joined a map and had a rog s*** talk me and other warriors just because we were in their random map pt.'' i have no idea what u talking abaut, i never has any problem with warrior in 7 years playing this game, i always when i run any map i have 1 or 2 warrior in my pt. i think random is lil bad example because random was always random... ppl leaving pt in random ppl joing do random strange thinks, afk when all other running.. thats why i dont like play random no on rogue, no on mage and also no on warrior.. strange example for real

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

But you’re the one who brought it up? I’m just stating the falsely inaccurate information presented about PvP by some forum users here...

Btw I think after level 51 cap that’s when rogues started to not need any other class besides themselves for Pve, because back at level 41 cap and under, all classes were needed to run elite maps, to where as Warriors to tank and cover allies, rogues to damage mobs, and mage for party support (stun/damage mobs, heal allies) still, rogues were the first to solo elite maps, even if mages/warriors could solo them too, it would take them quite a long time before they could ever catch up to rogues. In other words, rogue was still better in every aspect.

lol i dident brought it up , i answered Encryptions message...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Btw I think after level 51 cap that’s when rogues started to not need any other class besides themselves for Pve,

If my memory serves me right I think after 46 cap there was a direct jump to level 56 I'm not entirely sure and might've missed the 51 cap if what you are saying is true. Would be great if someone confirmed for me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

*26, I assume the bow the rog was using is a Tindrin Bow(jungle hunter etc name), (but looks like cinder bow*not sure due to poor gif qualit*) and also, the matter of fact the rog is using "NEKRO" the 70m worth pet, even before the massive inflation due to goldloot probably at (100m+ in today's gold value) versus a tank using SS from (not the best in this tindrin era(assumed)) abyssal blade "will" is the top tier wep in 26s tank.

*31, I see the point in here, tank with a glacian and Maul, but rog have the top tier rog gear of items too Mountain teeth of brut and Talon Opiest crit mana pet for rogue on 31s era. good comparison here skill in combat is the factor "maybe"

*36, Sawblade is the hottest wep for war on this era maul is nothing here but secondary wep, so still invalid comparison.

*41, is still not good comparison still unfair of a proof.
    1st tank using weak magma wep (red handle) strongest was the grey one(will) 2nd is green handle, pet difference the tank is using Jack. and the Consq bow is invalid argument due to the fact that Consquidor bow is the only bow for rogue on that time also from lockeds don't downplay the bow, 2nd to magma blades. also we can't tell from the armor the fact that they're both wearing vanities. "But" from the Whirlwind skill the tank used, I assume the tanks is not a really PVP player.

2nd the tank is using Magma will which is good wep, the pet is Chase, (not loki, loki is more brown) and clearly wearing 36 set. But the rog is not sure if wearing the top tier magma set glacian is also present. -still invalid comparison

Also, rings and amulet is a huge difference in 36 and 41s, I can't see properly if one is wearing Blood Ring,Archon rings or Mythic Amulets.

Kindly send the link of the videos.
    26* that was twink PvP level 27 back in 2015 where said nekro was only 8-12 million and not 70 million please no false information

36* maul was the number 1 weapon for warrior in that era, bonesaw was a secondary weapon for maul’s proc was still superior in every way.

41* I don’t see a glow in either of their hands, so I’m assuming it’s some sort of legendary ring *non archon*.

Here are my sources enjoy the warrior slaughter.

https://youtu.be/aGhPaqQ3RCE

https://youtu.be/TggjkFi-Ooc

https://youtu.be/NsuHOQ8S1tY

https://youtu.be/EwJe2ur4Kas

https://youtu.be/l2Qn2ksYgLs

https://youtu.be/jHQ9k9wl5mw

https://youtu.be/LC3H3X3cC4A

https://youtu.be/YdeaU0ETAwo

19. The Following User Says Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    If my memory serves me right I think after 46 cap there was a direct jump to level 56 I'm not entirely sure and might've missed the 51 cap if what you are saying is true. Would be great if someone confirmed for me.
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...f-the-Underhul

Level 51 cap....

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

26* that was twink PvP level 27 back in 2015 where said nekro was only 8-12 million and not 70 million please no false information

36* maul was the number 1 weapon for warrior in that era, bonesaw was a secondary weapon for maul’s proc was still superior in every way.

41* I don’t see a glow in either of their hands, so I’m assuming it’s some sort of legendary ring *non archon*.

Here are my sources enjoy the warrior slaughter.

https://youtu.be/EwJe2ur4Kas

*26, I'm only saying nekro was the OPies pet on that time (assuming, tindrin expansion,2015 best pet release: Singe later on Nekro) not 8-12m its way more. And it's 70m on first week release.

*36, its a lie bonesaw out stat and out-proc the maul.

And let's look back if arcane is way superior still against the new release (such as the sawblade) why the rogues in 31s don't use BB hooks? Instead they using mountain teeth?

*41, Still the warrior is wearing 36s mythic, the rog is probably wearing IMBUED SET / MAGMA SET, but no solid evidence due to vanity. But as I've also pointed the pet used.

P.S. also I know and you know me we're from ET, don't downplay warriors, I know great warriors in the past, stop acting like warriors are bullied in this game lmao.

I'll check your vids.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Default this is our future

*26, I'm only saying nekro was the OPies pet on that time (assuming, tindrin expansion,2015 best pet release: Singe later on Nekro) not 8-12m its way more. And it's 70m on first week release.

*36, its a lie bonesaw out stat and out-proc the maul.

And let's look back if arcane is way superior still against the new release (such as the sawblade) why the rogues in 31s don't use BB hooks? Instead they using mountain teeth?

*41, Still the warrior is wearing 36s mythic, the rog is probably wearing IMBUED SET / MAGMA SET, but no solid evidence due to vanity. But as I've also pointed the pet used.

P.S. also I know and you know me we're from ET, don't downplay warriors, I know great warriors in the past, stop acting like warriors are bullied in this game lmao.

I'll check your vids.

26* yes in first release it was 70m+ in 2014 but during the time of 2015 it dropped down to 8-12 million EDIT: same time where the video takes place

36* nope, there’s a reason why even at level 41 cap. Maul was still superior to that of 36 bonesaw and glaive. It wasn’t till level 41 bonesaw and Elon bulwark came out when maul became a secondary weapon.

41* it was the beginning of level 41 cap, where imbued hasn’t existed yet, but your magma armors is still very plausible, warriors were using loki and jack I believe, I see your point to where rogue is using glacian.

Level 10 was a different story, atleast then warriors had some balance against rogues XC

Last edited by THE GOLDEN KING; 05-02-2020 at 02:14 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

I was going to send this as a gif, but it’s better to have the full source, https://youtu.be/YdeaU0ETAwo

Explain this one to me, both have equal gears, Level 46 mythic glintstone weapons, level 41 arcane rings and nekro pet and both have planar pendant. And yet the rogue wins each time . What’s your excuse here? @Overgrown. Both players are very skilled for their own class.

The warrior even manages to bring rogue down to 20% not to mention the advantage the warrior has to where rogue doesn’t run to the mana to finish off the the warrior at a faster rate. The rogue is superior and kills the warrior, and yet they both have equal gear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...f-the-Underhul

Level 51 cap....

Thanks, I went through the link, we did indeed go from 46 to 56 without a 51 cap.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

26* yes in first release it was 70m+ in 2014 but during the time of 2015 it dropped down to 8-12 million EDIT: same time where the video takes place

36* nope, there’s a reason why even at level 41 cap. Maul was still superior to that of 36 bonesaw and glaive. It wasn’t till level 41 bonesaw and Elon bulwark came out when maul became a secondary weapon.

41* it was the beginning of level 41 cap, where imbued hasn’t existed yet, but your magma armors is still very plausible, warriors were using loki and jack I believe, I see your point to where rogue is using glacian.

1st Video
    The Rog is clearly OP, Elondria Bow with paras against Planar Club tank, definitely a food in pvp.
    Name:  Elon bow maridos.png
Views: 273
Size:  153.6 KB

2nd Video
    The Rog is visibly wearing Blood Ring and Fang Amulet, assumed they both on 36 mythic sets but the tank's Architect Pylon is not determined maybe a Trash type (not Will type)
    Name:  fang and blood 2.png
Views: 307
Size:  694.0 KB
    Name:  fang and blood.png
Views: 296
Size:  318.4 KB

3rd Video
    In this era, Top of the line rog wep is either Nighmarish/Twinrazor Blades, and its clear The Rog is wielding Twinrazor, against Maul which is "INFERIOR" to SAWBLADE and FORTIFIED GLAIVE
    Name:  twinrazor vs maul.png
Views: 289
Size:  260.6 KB

4th Video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwJe...ature=youtu.be
    The Mountain Teeth vs Maul tank is a Close fight this is Match Class, but I'd say its a close fight the rog managed to stun the Tank's horn that's why the tank goes down, "But" if that Horn is successful the rog is already empty in mana which will be a problem. In other terms, rog didn't overpowered the tank here, its just the rog played it well. so no Tank-inferior here.
    Name:  Stunned.png
Views: 290
Size:  588.6 KB

5th
    Watch the full video for the other Thread readers, This comparison in 26s PVP is clearly a joke, The tank can kill the rog as can be seen before the tank gave away the fight. It's easy to drain Tank's mana if In PT you can easily monitor the VB buff, and just not attack to not give the tank mana. CLEARY NO INFERIOR TANK IN THE VIDEO.
    Name:  lmao a joke - Copy.png
Views: 297
Size:  909.9 KB

6th
    The rog is clearly superior here, blood ruby ring is visible and Glacian is present here.
    Name:  Blood ruby glacian.png
Views: 267
Size:  168.1 KB
    The warrior is wearing trash magma(red color) and Jack.
    Name:  Trash Magma.png
Views: 253
Size:  193.4 KB

7th
    In the First encounter, a tank helped the Rog
    Name:  helped.png
Views: 249
Size:  213.7 KB
    Based on the guild Title, the tank is a food, you know why?
    Name:  food tank.png
Views: 269
Size:  301.9 KB
    Karma(top 1 guild back then) tank didn't even tried to attack, while the rog is farming other Karma Rogue
    Name:  karma.png
Views: 239
Size:  338.1 KB

8th
    The tank managed to kill the GLINT BOW rogue.
    Name:  lmaaao.png
Views: 252
Size:  836.0 KB
    Blue Sawblade(Lvl 41 version of the orange one) vs GLINT BOW of 46 rog
    Name:  sawblade.png
Views: 248
Size:  343.1 KB
    Name:  Glint bow.png
Views: 241
Size:  206.5 KB

I've checked all the videos, most of them are egocentric rogs, cleary farming nab tanks and obviously no contest. Tanks can fight rogues back then toe to toe if both have fair gears and pet.

so your argument that the rogues are always dominating the PVP ever since is clearly a lie. They don't dominate its their job at the first place to deal damage.

I hate tanks like you, who do self-pity and even bring false evidences to gain the sympathy of new comers in the game.

Please watch the vids sent and judge it yourself, In HD quality as possible and try in slow-mo.
    Last edited by Overgrown; 05-02-2020 at 02:56 AM.