Name:  100816.jumpingshark.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  121.0 KB

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Snakespeare For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

SUPERSWAMPY would annihilate any sharks. He would use his Super Swamp powers and give them all ____________.

Fill in the blank.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

last one from me... there are sooooooo many of them!

Name:  dr_who_jumping.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  68.8 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

How cool would it be if a "jumped the shark" post begins to "jump the shark?"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bronxman2012:554873
    Ninjaduck, so, you are avoiding the question: do you think PL has jumped the shark?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronxman2012:554787
    It's a simple question - do you believe PL jumped the shark?

Why are you not answering?
    BM, why are you not answering? You say you want a 'discussion', ok, you started this, so explain why you think STS has jumped the shark.

Before you demand that other's answer, you should answer.

And don't say you don't think that STS has jumped the shark, cuz obviously you do. But, by saying you don't--- you think that puts you out of the 'omg, another trolling thread about Fang and Nuri's'. But, it doesn't put you in the clear at all. It's just trolling the same dead issue.

Why is this a discussion worth having?

Why is it worth bringing up?

Rember, jumping the shark means that the tv show or video game or w/e is dying and the folks in charge resort to desperation.

STS is scoring major victories with the industry and the players all the time. Nothing is dying. The only act of desperation is these same ol' - same ol' threads.

That's the only same ol' same ol going on.
    "How Wude! Mesa your humble Servant."
    "You can argue with me, but you can't aruge with the math." Foghorn Leghorn, 20th Century American Philospher

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Aikiebo bring up some excellent points. Namely, "STS is scoring major victories with the industry and the players all the time. Nothing is dying."

The Bronxman agrees with you. Thank you for this excellent post.

Tournament & Ladder Leader Silentarrow's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

This thread is still making me laugh .

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silentarrow For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bronxman2012:554946
    Namely, "STS is scoring major victories with the industry and the players all the time. Nothing is dying."

The Bronxman agrees with you. Thank you for this excellent post.
    Great!! Finally, something that makes sense.

However.........

Quote Originally Posted by Bronxman2012:554787
    It's a simple question......Why are you not answering?
    You said that you think this discussion worth having, why do you feel that way?

You said that this issue is worth bringing up? Why do feel that way?

As you said, "It's a simple question.... Why are you not answering?"

If you really feel the way you say, then why did you even start yet another ridic mess on the forum?

Why do you feel a need to 'stir the shizzle'?

These are simple questions. Why are you not answering?
    "You can argue with me, but you can't aruge with the math." Foghorn Leghorn, 20th Century American Philospher

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

WAIT!!! What was that noise? It was LOOUUDDD!!! It hurt my ear drums in fact. Oh yeah, it was the sound of tons of people screaming with joy over the announcement about Dark Legends.

Yeah, BM, you're right, STS is dying, OMG, let's order flowers. (I think we can earn free plat for ordering flowers, haha)

LOL LOL

Edit: omg, I'm sorry, I'm laughing so hard at this whole thread, I forgot how to spell for a moment.
    Last edited by Aikiebo; 01-30-2012 at 06:51 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

I'm laughing too, but probably at something else...

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hankomachos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Swampy:554869
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronxman2012 View Post
    Yes, and yes. However, humility prevents him from talking about himself.
    ..................I dont even know how to respond to that.
    That's the idea. The last thing he wants is someone responding with any sort of accuracy or logic.

This thread is just a continuation of Rage Fest which was basically just a continuation of a "popular" thread that had many things in common with Rage Fest.

The handful of people who are trolling these ideas have no facts - no reality to what they are saying.

BM said today in a different thread that he would never spread false rumors. But, all they have is false rumor and false innuendo.

They just throw stuff out, that makes no sense but people respond to because it seems to make sense. But, it is not factual, it is simple created in a way that manipulates.

What do I mean?

Example 1: The idea that there is some sort of conensus that players don't like Nuri's and Mt. Fang. They know that that can be disproven EXTREMELY easily if ever actual facts were discussed.

Example 2: BM just started a bunch of mess today by coming up with this 'jumping the shark' thing. He knows it's not true. He claims to believe that it's not true. But, he decided to stir up trouble anyway. And he won't answer when asked why he is trying to cause all this trouble.

He has never said anything that ACTUALLY SHOWS that STS is dying and that they are desperate to maintain player interest.The facts show that's not true. It's not true, but he was hoping he'd be able to manipulate people into falling for the idea anyway.

But, if the people who keep trolling this stuff try to resort to facts or just plain accuracy, then there is no case for virtually any of what Rage Fest and this thread is all about.

But, by relying on innuendo, unfortuneately, some people will believe anything they hear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aikiebo View Post
    That's the idea. The last thing he wants is someone responding with any sort of accuracy or logic.

This thread is just a continuation of Rage Fest which was basically just a continuation of a "popular" thread that had many things in common with Rage Fest.

The handful of people who are trolling these ideas have no facts - no reality to what they are saying.

BM said today in a different thread that he would never spread false rumors. But, all they have is false rumor and false innuendo.

They just throw stuff out, that makes no sense but people respond to because it seems to make sense. But, it is not factual, it is simple created in a way that manipulates.

What do I mean?

Example 1: The idea that there is some sort of conensus that players don't like Nuri's and Mt. Fang. They know that that can be disproven EXTREMELY easily if ever actual facts were discussed.

Example 2: BM just started a bunch of mess today by coming up with this 'jumping the shark' thing. He knows it's not true. He claims to believe that it's not true. But, he decided to stir up trouble anyway. And he won't answer when asked why he is trying to cause all this trouble.

He has never said anything that ACTUALLY SHOWS that STS is dying and that they are desperate to maintain player interest.The facts show that's not true. It's not true, but he was hoping he'd be able to manipulate people into falling for the idea anyway.

But, if the people who keep trolling this stuff try to resort to facts or just plain accuracy, then there is no case for virtually any of what Rage Fest and this thread is all about.

But, by relying on innuendo, unfortuneately, some people will believe anything they hear.

STS is doing great. Some people like and others do not like the direction the games are taking. The only people who know the real scoop are accountants and BD boys.

Lets not speculate and either enjoy the current games or eagerly wait for the next. Cased closed, debate over. Moving on to the next source of conflict: I propose the current lack of skill in NFL players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Please lock STS....now its getting out of hand.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mothwing View Post
    Please lock STS....now its getting out of hand.
    Agreed, Mawthy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Nice Avatar

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StompArtist:555151
    STS is doing great. Some people like and others do not like the direction the games are taking. The only people who know the real scoop are accountants and BD boys.

Lets not speculate and either enjoy the current games or eagerly wait for the next. Cased closed, debate over.
    I agree, speculation is useless. Speculation is not what I am talking about. I'm not even sure what we would speculate about. So, no problem there.

As far as case closed/debate over. That would be great. That has been one of my points all along. But, people keep trolling it. If they do, it will be discussed.

I have said all along, that this is a tired and worn-out, dead subject. I think it would be great if people stopped bringing it up. But, if they do, then it's open for debate.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Aikiebo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Default Nope

I don't feel that PL has "Jumped..."
    1. I recognize that STD is expanding their horizons, and that in times like this PL may be under less development than SL or DL; I don't think that STS will leave PL in the dust because its their keystone.
    2. The fact that STS is investing in SL and DL shows me that they are demonstrating strong innovation.
    3. Lastly, PL is rumored to have an update in the lvl cap coming soon, and players are eager to play and solid number of them will be going for Max lvl.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aikiebo View Post
    I agree, speculation is useless. Speculation is not what I am talking about. I'm not even sure what we would speculate about. So, no problem there.

As far as case closed/debate over. That would be great. That has been one of my points all along. But, people keep trolling it. If they do, it will be discussed.

I have said all along, that this is a tired and worn-out, dead subject. I think it would be great if people stopped bringing it up. But, if they do, then it's open for debate.

Agreed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Aikiebo, The Bronxman feels that this is a topic worth discussing. You may feel differently, and that is your right. If you believe this is not worth discussing, then why are you discussing it?

In fact, if you read the original post, nobody is speculating anything. This is merely a discussion. Nobody is debating anything. We are merely discussing. You will see. If this truly were not worth discussing, this post would die out. However, it lives, because people wish to discuss this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bronxman2012 View Post
    If this truly were not worth discussing, this post would die out.
    It did die out... but 12 hours later you bumped it.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Rare For This Useful Post: