Health 372
    Regen 21
    Mana 212
    Regen 7
    Damage:
    100-126
    DPS: 81
    Armor 123

Any suggestions to improve tanking while still keeping some mana regen? Post your build and stats if it is better please!
    Last edited by kavanah; 07-28-2010 at 11:12 PM.
    Kavanah: "Cinco, would you rather be in a Norma Jean or As I Lay Dying mosh pit?"
    Cinco: "Norma Jean, in that case /mosh"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Well these are pretty minor tweaks, but IMO you can drop the 16 points you have in Int, and put them in Dex. At least move 8 of them. 8 Int with the 8 you get from 1 Thoth item will still give you 16 for 1 M/s. You could also move 1 point of Str into Dex since you only need 142 for level 45 gear. In general though it's a good stat build I think. What's your skill setup?
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6183&dateline=1275696  601
    Quote Originally Posted by conradin View Post
    To doubt Royce, is to doubt your sanity...
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkTastical View Post
    Royce is right, You are WRONG. Live with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    Well these are pretty minor tweaks, but IMO you can drop the 16 points you have in Int, and put them in Dex. At least move 8 of them. 8 Int with the 8 you get from 1 Thoth item will still give you 16 for 1 M/s. You could also move 1 point of Str into Dex since you only need 142 for level 45 gear. In general though it's a good stat build I think. What's your skill setup?
    Good catches, I did the 16 int as a base stat and did 143 meant to do 142 accidently touched the str. So I doubt I spend respec points into it right now haha. I'll wait a while when new stuff comes out. Probably close to trivial to add the 9 more dex.

For skills I have at lvl 5, Beckon, Tuant, Stomp, Hellscream, Ironblood, Evade, and Crushing Blow (sp?), and lvl 3 Super Mega Smash.
    Last edited by kavanah; 07-28-2010 at 11:13 PM.
    Kavanah: "Cinco, would you rather be in a Norma Jean or As I Lay Dying mosh pit?"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kavanah View Post
    For skills I have at lvl 5, Beckon, Tuant, Stomp, Hellscream, Ironblood, Evade, and Crushing Blow (sp?), and lvl 3 Super Mega Smash.
    I'd flipflop the last 2, but that's probably not worth a respec either. Plus when AO3 comes out, both should be maxed (though they really have to make some change to skills right? I mean everyone will have every skill soon...)
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6183&dateline=1275696  601
    Quote Originally Posted by conradin View Post
    To doubt Royce, is to doubt your sanity...
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkTastical View Post
    Royce is right, You are WRONG. Live with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    I'd flipflop the last 2, but that's probably not worth a respec either. Plus when AO3 comes out, both should be maxed (though they really have to make some change to skills right? I mean everyone will have every skill soon...)
    I hate how mechanics work here. We need items that give +hp. I use evade and iron blood but when they wear off, I can easily be 2 shotted by a boss... I hate this. I'd rather have to use a pot every 5-10 seconds during a boss fight, than to be invulnerable for 20 secs and then be highly squishy!
    Last edited by kavanah; 07-28-2010 at 11:13 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kavanah View Post
    I hate how mechanics work here. We need items that give +hp. I use evade and iron blood but when they wear off, I can easily be 2 shotted by a boss... I hate this. I'd rather have to use a pot every 5-10 seconds during a boss fight, than to be invulnerable for 20 secs and then be highly squishy!
    Good point, even when I was using all str bear with all Isis gear, I found that I was "highly squishy" when iron blood and evade were off.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reality_storm View Post
    Good point, even when I was using all str bear with all Isis gear, I found that I was "highly squishy" when iron blood and evade were off.
    I posted in the feedback threads about it. Hopefully devs will take notice. Go voice your support!