Thread: For Players Who Can’t Play Their Class

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default For Players Who Can’t Play Their Class

This is not really a guide, just wanted to shout-out the warriors out there who run in elite valley gates and normal valley gates and never taunted or blocked damage for us mages and rogues. Recently had a team of 3 wars and a rogue (me), then they rush to boss leaving me (without speed set) with mobs. I just wanted to remind people who forget their roles, even with op dozer equips. Having high dps is good but please do not be toxic as we all have weaknesses and these weaknesses are nullifed by working together and not aggressively taking purposes of other roles. Peace yo!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

This is what is wrong with the game atm and it's getting worse since the awakenings were introduced in the game. Imo the game is kinda dead atm, every "OG" player will say that it was a lot more balanced and fun back then when we had to farm a lot for something really useful. Now it's just p2w (ofc it was kinda p2w before, but not like now). I don't know what will happen with the game in the next years, but I don't have any good hopes anymore.
    "Control is an illusion."

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Faotblack For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I played the game too in 2012-2013 it was awesome rather than now :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlocked View Post
    This is not really a guide, just wanted to shout-out the warriors out there who run in elite valley gates and normal valley gates and never taunted or blocked damage for us mages and rogues. Recently had a team of 3 wars and a rogue (me), then they rush to boss leaving me (without speed set) with mobs. I just wanted to remind people who forget their roles, even with op dozer equips. Having high dps is good but please do not be toxic as we all have weaknesses and these weaknesses are nullifed by working together and not aggressively taking purposes of other roles. Peace yo!
    Well, I always got learnt that first you have to look to yourself before you start complaining about others.. Also, you could've taken action and ask one of them to stay with you, secondly you could've stayed back and waiting until they cleared out all mobs, so the mobs are no longer a potential treat for you.
    A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Faotblack View Post
    This is what is wrong with the game atm and it's getting worse since the awakenings were introduced in the game. Imo the game is kinda dead atm, every "OG" player will say that it was a lot more balanced and fun back then when we had to farm a lot for something really useful. Now it's just p2w (ofc it was kinda p2w before, but not like now). I don't know what will happen with the game in the next years, but I don't have any good hopes anymore.
    This is not necessarily true, back in the days it was way harder to get gold in a way without spending a penny. Now a days, Valley Gates, Deep Marsh, and many others are introduced. If you farm those you basically no longer have to buy any plats at all. Back in the days you farmed two weeks in order to get a planarite ingot worth 500k.. Back in the days plat was everything and you really saw a huge difference between plat and non plat players. Of course, now a days too, but still. And yes, unfortunately, there is a big difference between mythic, arcane and legendary weapons, more than backthen.

Not only that, but also the players themselves only want "1s duggar, 1s dozer, 1s skratch". Coming back to the maker of this thread: isn't it ourselves who created this environment? WE want it faster, better, stronger etcetc, if Deep Marsh takes 10 minutes for one run people already complain. Back in the days you did 20 minutes about 1 planar arena run, and 45minutes to kill the boss in Planar tombs 3, imo you players are all too spoiled.. but yeah, the generation nowadays is like this, is not it? Cannot handling criticism, and want to have everything to show off ..
    A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThreadPolice For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

I played the game too in 2012-2013 it was awesome rather than now :/
    I agree, I miss twinking PvP with legendary gears and running maps in order to get materials. Instead of farming pure gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Pve is unbalanced mainly for the proc stacks. Warrior have an unfair advantage for the procs they can use all at once while other classes have less pieces they can stack. I know many people, especially warriors will hate on this but i think the root of this "warrior dps" is proc stacking and should be removed in pve aswell. But with the start of a new season or lbs are not reachable anymore.
    I dont see that much p2w as people describe. The game has changed and you need enormous amounts of gold now but its also easier than ever to farm gold or make gold by hoarding items. At no point of the game it was necessary to buy plat. It speeds up the progress but Im 100% sure u can get any stats and lb done for free still. No idea about balance in pvp tho.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThreadPolice View Post
    This is not necessarily true, back in the days it was way harder to get gold in a way without spending a penny. Now a days, Valley Gates, Deep Marsh, and many others are introduced. If you farm those you basically no longer have to buy any plats at all. Back in the days you farmed two weeks in order to get a planarite ingot worth 500k.. Back in the days plat was everything and you really saw a huge difference between plat and non plat players. Of course, now a days too, but still. And yes, unfortunately, there is a big difference between mythic, arcane and legendary weapons, more than backthen.

Not only that, but also the players themselves only want "1s duggar, 1s dozer, 1s skratch". Coming back to the maker of this thread: isn't it ourselves who created this environment? WE want it faster, better, stronger etcetc, if Deep Marsh takes 10 minutes for one run people already complain. Back in the days you did 20 minutes about 1 planar arena run, and 45minutes to kill the boss in Planar tombs 3, imo you players are all too spoiled.. but yeah, the generation nowadays is like this, is not it? Cannot handling criticism, and want to have everything to show off ..
    I would love to do that 45 min farming instead of farming the same maps again and again for gold. Yeah..you are totally right for that thing with the plats. I didn't have the opportunity to play that much back then and i don't know much about it. Everyone is getting more and more greedy in the game and that's ruining it too imo. I even got greedier and want faster runs with better geared people.
    "Control is an illusion."

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Well, I always got learnt that first you have to look to yourself before you start complaining about others.. Also, you could've taken action and ask one of them to stay with you, secondly you could've stayed back and waiting until they cleared out all mobs, so the mobs are no longer a potential treat for you.
    3 tanks, with speed sets rushing to boss, asking someone to tank (+considering the fact that he is a WARRIOR) is something ironic. Just like asking a rogue to focus on boss or asking a doctor to heal the sick. Try to understand though, I’ve looked at myself clearly throughout the game though. I ran while spamming pots. This game now requiring op armors for rogues like ebon and sunken which is not really accessible for the majority. Just hoping that teamwork is more evident than solo running considering the fact too, that they went on multiplayer. Ps. i’m a rogue with 6.5k dmg so why not let the rogue do the work on how it was designed on the game right? Just sayin though peace!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Faotblack View Post
    I would love to do that 45 min farming instead of farming the same maps again and again for gold. Yeah..you are totally right for that thing with the plats. I didn't have the opportunity to play that much back then and i don't know much about it. Everyone is getting more and more greedy in the game and that's ruining it too imo. I even got greedier and want faster runs with better geared people.
    Ya louder for the greedy dudes. I ain’t even arguing when running with low lvls, I advice them to get better equips in the future but when skratch staff/dugg dags users see me having dugg bow, mostly complain in NVG/EVG/DM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherlocked For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

3 tanks, with speed sets rushing to boss, asking someone to tank (+considering the fact that he is a WARRIOR) is something ironic. Just like asking a rogue to focus on boss or asking a doctor to heal the sick. Try to understand though, I’ve looked at myself clearly throughout the game though. I ran while spamming pots. This game now requiring op armors for rogues like ebon and sunken which is not really accessible for the majority. Just hoping that teamwork is more evident than solo running considering the fact too, that they went on multiplayer. Ps. i’m a rogue with 6.5k dmg so why not let the rogue do the work on how it was designed on the game right? Just sayin though peace!
    I agree with you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

I agree and disagree about some of this you said.
    Sorry I don’t read all tread to the end.
    My opinion about: when everybody play random in one map he must not wait from others to follow “strategy” of the game because they play random and every player he wants to play his game according to his free time he is having to play the game.
    Bad behaviors and aggression is not accepted any way.
    For better play on maps with strategy and staff everyone must make party before entering map without unknown or random players, but with he’s good and know friends or guild mates.
    From my personal experience playing me random this days I have found that when I entering random to one map, the others somehow they want to make a agreement
    They want to using (example mage ultimate for their porpoise) .
    If don’t have energized you bad! If you use it with out their permission, you again bad!
    And then they telling you names and bad words
    If you find any like this in YOUR PLAYING feel free to put the ign to ignore list first see !
    DONT let others to destroy YOUR game!
    And DONT YOU destroy others game!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Mitsooos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

I was asked if I wanted to run deep marsh but before they would party me, they wanted to know how much boss damage I had, did I use duggar and what armour was I
    using. What use is that information? Seems like how you play doesn't matter anymore.
    Best to stick with who you know or guild members.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    I was asked if I wanted to run deep marsh but before they would party me, they wanted to know how much boss damage I had, did I use duggar and what armour was I
    using. What use is that information? Seems like how you play doesn't matter anymore.
    This is the spirit of new age........
    Some people don’t care in who you are....
    They only care about what you have!
    This is something like social discrimination

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mitsooos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Hmmm maybe we should have an option to hide stats so players won't be judged based on them?
    Retired

23. The Following User Says Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Sad to say that your experience is common. People are greedy, even I find myself being that sometimes. When I had bad equips I remember stacking up on speed lix. I would watch an ad and open an elixir just to be able to keep up. That’s the reality of it for players now if they play random. You can’t really control how other players should act.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

My issue with other classes is when I run maps is they want to aggro enemies causing their selves to get killed. I would be in maus running and have a mage or rogue rush ahead of me and get insta killed or make the pink mage summon the orb of damage reduction. I will be there with ebon aegis proc on, but wait whats the point when mages and rogues are taking damage for me since they decided to rush ahead of me and taunt enemies?
    Its not the warriors fault that they can't get aggro, other classes are taking the aggro from them making enemies hit them and it is annoying.

In normal gates I put on ghost knight gear and legendary items so my stats looked bad; I would test people, and if they stay then I would help them get to wave 50. If they left then jokes on them, I had a few people join the map start the waves then leave. Like 9 rogues 3 mages and 1 war did that to me.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 05-03-2020 at 05:36 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

I was always thought. that if one player wants to be extremely powerful , and it is very powerful he would not have problem to play with lower equipment build or lvl players.
    Because he can handle the battle like this war(Encryptions).
    But most times the powerful player go from map or ask from the others to go.
    The truth about having high rarity equipment and only show them to others and make to much noise about you and how cool or super awesome you are from other is only one! You have:A very small and tiny, very tiny! Little, very little, small thing between your legs (if you are boy) and you know for what about I say (I just don’t know if I can put the word here) and you want the others to see you and say: woooooow look at him!!! He is probably a bad as player!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

I think the elite map in gates is partly to blame for the issues rogues have. They can't handle large mobs with high hp easily and you have to get through mobs to kill boss. Then at the end of the wave you have 3 bosses and they can only ulti one every other wave. Most rogues anyway, Uttog is special When I make it to a high wave it's usually 2 wars and 2 mages. War and mage ulti alternating waves is hard to beat. I would say it's an issue but really one map not made to be one hit by rogues is not killing the game. Literally every other map can be run faster with 4 rogues.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

You hit it right on the head dude +1