Thread: AL Social Media

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Lightbulb AL Social Media

Hi, i don't know if anyone already suggested this, but I think would be nice have a different section where we could share our videos from youtube, discords servers, line groups, facebook groups, and all the others social medias created to speak about Arcane Legends.

If already exist something like this here in forums, please let me know where.
    Thank you for you time.

And enjoying the space, check it out : Mhy play

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mhysaa View Post
    Hi, i don't know if anyone already suggested this, but I think would be nice have a different section where we could share our videos from youtube, discords servers, line groups, facebook groups, and all the others social medias created to speak about Arcane Legends.

If already exist something like this here in forums, please let me know where.
    Thank you for you time.

And enjoying the space, check it out : Mhy play
    -1 It is a nice idea, but I do not think it is very much of an urgency in this game. Also, it should only have selected YouTubers. Because otherwise this causes a lot of Spam. Maybe on forums STS can make a section, or you start a thread yourself where everyone can post it.
    A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

there's the AL discord server where you can share most of what you listed above.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chulakamulaka View Post
    there's the AL discord server where you can share most of what you listed above.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
    That is not from spacetime studios. Is from AL players. And now to be posted there you have to promote the discord server in return, doing videos about it etc...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

About social media, do you know that you can make money on sites like Instagram? I didn't know about this until recently, and when I found out I was very curious and informed myself to try. My daughter told me that if you add beautiful posts and you are always active on Instagram, you can earn quite a lot of money. At first, I didn't know how to get likes and search for how to buy instagram likes. My daughter showed me a site where it can be purchased at quite convenient prices. So I started to add beautiful pictures and be active on Instagram, I ordered many likes and they came to me just a minute after I transferred the money. After that, I started to have more and more followers and I started to make ads on Instagram and make money. A very useful thing. I'm really glad I took a risk and now I'm successful .
    Last edited by VictoriaMcLean; 06-24-2020 at 06:42 AM.