Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Dirty Throwndown- 3/3 FFA Tournament (61+ all classes)

The Netherlands, posted 8 hours later than forum time.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by brodiniozo View Post
    Edit: too sebastiaanl.

Lets do this asap. Me and gaunab is online everyday. Drink is also online alot. We r just waiting for u.

/ Brod
    I'm online alot in weekends, so I would like to play saterday/sunday. My whole team live in EU, its 7 hours earlier here.
    SebastiaaNL 67 mage, IlikePvP 66 bird, DutchTwinkk 56 bear, NoobzGtfo 44 bird, BoomFear 35 mage, moneymakerrr 11 merchant
    Proud member of Influence!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

7 hours later I mean sorry (than america forum time)
    SebastiaaNL 67 mage, IlikePvP 66 bird, DutchTwinkk 56 bear, NoobzGtfo 44 bird, BoomFear 35 mage, moneymakerrr 11 merchant

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Imsebastiaanl View Post
    7 hours later I mean sorry (than america forum time)
    1) German/Middle Euopean timezone is 7 hours forwards

2) Me and Brodiniozo are in the same timezone as you guys, and DrinkHaterade is also on alot at approprate times during the whole week. (Nachmittags bis spät Abends). Please try to coordinate a good time for the matchup with your team (use your sub if someone can't make it) as soon as possible and post it here. I will not be able to play the next weekends until late at night.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Gaunab; 02-13-2012 at 12:07 PM.
    OneRandomNoob - 76 meatshield | Gaunab - 76 dodgenub

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaunab For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

I'm online alot in weekends, so I would like to play saterday/sunday. My whole team live in EU, its 7 hours earlier here.
    A game takes like 15 mins...

/ Brod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

[QUOTE=Gaunab;567990]1) German/Middle Euopean timezone is 7 hours forwards

2) Me and Brodiniozo are in the same timezone as you guys, and DrinkHaterade is also on alot at approprate times during the whole week. (Nachmittags bis spät Abends). Please try to coordinate a good time for the matchup with your team (use your sub if someone can't make it) as soon as possible and post it here. I will not be able to play the next weekends until late at night.

Thanks.[QUOTE/]
    If you are at the same time zone, we could play in the afternoon or morning in the weekend. Is this okay for you?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

I dont get why we have to wait for weekend? Ur online on the forum right now? Go online on pl instead?

/ Brod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Private reasons. I can't play on my Ipad very much, but I can be on forum with my Iphone sometimes. But I can't be very long and my Iphone is slow. Have to play the match with my Ipad. I can play much in the weekends so... Is that okay too?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Does drinkhaterade have a forum acc? She/he doesnt say anything on this thread ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Does drinkhaterade have a forum acc? She/he doesnt say anything on this thread ...
    This is my forum account. I would like to play as soon as we can, due to Gaunab being limited availability on the upcoming weekend. I was a bit disappointed when you randomly left on Saturday after saying we could play. You gave the reason that you needed another week to get gear and practice... but if I understand what you are saying... you can't play during the week... so how would you get gear and practice?

Although we aren't hitting a deadline, I find it inconvenient and frustrating that you are delaying until a time when our team may be unavailable. The match doesn't take a lot of time and we would appreciate it if there was a time during the week we could play.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

People please play ur matches its 7 day deadline but we been in 2nd round now for 10 days. No sign of the others team trying get a match together not to rush but i dont understand why its so hard get a game. If you too busy maybe shouldnt join a tourn.

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TruePlayer View Post
    People please play ur matches its 7 day deadline but we been in 2nd round now for 10 days. No sign of the others team trying get a match together not to rush but i dont understand why its so hard get a game. If you too busy maybe shouldnt join a tourn.
    We've tried very hard for our match, it's frustrating when there are 4 different time zones.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ixillicus View Post
    This is my forum account. I would like to play as soon as we can, due to Gaunab being limited availability on the upcoming weekend. I was a bit disappointed when you randomly left on Saturday after saying we could play. You gave the reason that you needed another week to get gear and practice... but if I understand what you are saying... you can't play during the week... so how would you get gear and practice?

Although we aren't hitting a deadline, I find it inconvenient and frustrating that you are delaying until a time when our team may be unavailable. The match doesn't take a lot of time and we would appreciate it if there was a time during the week we could play.
    That was not my reasom, my dad didnt alout me to play anymore, daantjeh told you that (he said)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

That was not my reasom, my dad didnt alout me to play anymore, daantjeh told you that (he said)
    Dantjeeh did tell me you wouldn't be back on so that's the reason why you logged on Sunday. But on Saturday when you kept proposing that we wait until the following weekend, the reason you gave was that you needed time to get a set and to practice. Kaiser said the same thing when I was talking to him.

I'm not here to argue about this, I just wanted to say that your post here and what you said in-game seem to conflict. I guess you won't be on during the week, so we have no choice but to wait.

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Apostel, Cajun, and Fncrazy, I think I've messaged all of you guys. Can one of you tell me all of your time zones so we can get this thing going? I know you guy asked me to do the match in the morning during my time central, but we're always active at night which is the problem. Apollo was at the hospital last night too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    Apostel, Cajun, and Fncrazy, I think I've messaged all of you guys. Can one of you tell me all of your time zones so we can get this thing going? I know you guy asked me to do the match in the morning during my time central, but we're always active at night which is the problem. Apollo was at the hospital last night too.
    I talked with them, and the problem seems to be that you guys are always on way too late. They all work and can't stay up till the morning just to play a game.

Anyway, hope you find a suitable time slot soon

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Dantjeeh did tell me you wouldn't be back on so that's the reason why you logged on Sunday. But on Saturday when you kept proposing that we wait until the following weekend, the reason you gave was that you needed time to get a set and to practice. Kaiser said the same thing when I was talking to him.

I'm not here to argue about this, I just wanted to say that your post here and what you said in-game seem to conflict. I guess you won't be on during the week, so we have no choice but to wait.
    I would be on sunday if I could, I just wanted a set, but when I heard you could not play next weekend, I wanted to be on but like I said my dad didnt alout me. This is NOT a lie!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Alright. Let's try to do this on the weekend, hopefully you guys can be on when we are. If not we will try to arrange it for another time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Alright. Let's try to do this on the weekend, hopefully you guys can be on when we are. If not we will try to arrange it for another time.
    You said gaunab wasnt on this weekend, lol. Anyways, where do you live? All in europe?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

You said gaunab wasnt on this weekend, lol. Anyways, where do you live? All in europe?
    Up above he said he will be on, but only late at night.

They both live in Europe, and I live in eastern Canada. I am 2 hours forward of forum time. So 5 hours behind you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Up above he said he will be on, but only late at night.

They both live in Europe, and I live in eastern Canada. I am 2 hours forward of forum time. So 5 hours behind you.
    Forum time saterday 1 o'clock afternoon?