Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I have some doubts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default I have some doubts

If an account is banned, when you try to enter it the warning is explicit right ?!

If you send a friendship invitation to this banned account, will the invitation be sent?

If you send a message through your home to this account, does it appear sent?

I'll tell the story...

My cousin was not playing, so he lent the account for a friend of ours to play. One day this friend arrived saying that my cousin's account had been banned, he tried to enter but there was no ban message, it just appeared as if the his account never existed (he appeared to create an account with the email he used). This raises some questions for me, so I sent a friend invitation to his account, and it appeared that he sent successfully, I sent a message from my home to his house, a message sent successfully, to make a comparison, I typed any name in game that I knew didn't exist, and it didn't appear that it was sent, it appeared that it didn't exist, the same test I did with the message from the house, the same, it appeared that it didn't exist. I wonder, if the account banned the message and the invitation would appear successfully sent normally? How can I be sure that an account has been banned or just and simply stolen?

Tell me what you think or know

Enviado de meu ASUS_X00LD usando o Tapatalk

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,885 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by erzascarlet View Post
    If an account is banned, when you try to enter it the warning is explicit right ?!

If you send a friendship invitation to this banned account, will the invitation be sent?

If you send a message through your home to this account, does it appear sent?

I'll tell the story...

My cousin was not playing, so he lent the account for a friend of ours to play. One day this friend arrived saying that my cousin's account had been banned, he tried to enter but there was no ban message, it just appeared as if the his account never existed (he appeared to create an account with the email he used). This raises some questions for me, so I sent a friend invitation to his account, and it appeared that he sent successfully, I sent a message from my home to his house, a message sent successfully, to make a comparison, I typed any name in game that I knew didn't exist, and it didn't appear that it was sent, it appeared that it didn't exist, the same test I did with the message from the house, the same, it appeared that it didn't exist. I wonder, if the account banned the message and the invitation would appear successfully sent normally? How can I be sure that an account has been banned or just and simply stolen?

Tell me what you think or know

Enviado de meu ASUS_X00LD usando o Tapatalk
    1) If they're banned and try to log in, they'll immediately get a banned message. One of them (or yet another person they were sharing with) probably changed the email address for the account.
    2) Your cousin and his friend should both be banned. Account sharing, selling, buying, or transferring of any kind is not allowed.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Hey futumsh,
    What does transferring mean?
    So we can't transfer items if me and my friends are playing and just gifting each other expensive stuff?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    1) If they're banned and try to log in, they'll immediately get a banned message. One of them (or yet another person they were sharing with) probably changed the email address for the account.
    2) Your cousin and his friend should both be banned. Account sharing, selling, buying, or transferring of any kind is not allowed.
    Can you tell, based on what you know that someone do 'selling account'? Because I have one account untouched, I never change email but I have 2 phones and have been login on both phones with same account. Does this case against ToS? Thanks

I hope you answer this Futumsh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by darrh View Post
    Can you tell, based on what you know that someone do 'selling account'? Because I have one account untouched, I never change email but I have 2 phones and have been login on both phones with same account. Does this case against ToS? Thanks

I hope you answer this Futumsh
    Nope. I have 2 devices and I swap both sometimes if my main phone is busy with work.
    So this does not go against ToS
    IGN: Jairrus
    Character: Warrior (always)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts

As long as we don't break any rules with regards to ToS, we can log in on any of our devices.
    For instance, if you're out and can't use your laptop or tablet, you can log in on your phone.
    So using an alternative phone is the same.

8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,885 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    Hey futumsh,
    What does transferring mean?
    So we can't transfer items if me and my friends are playing and just gifting each other expensive stuff?
    This is very simple. If you created the account, it's yours and you can play it. Noone else can, for any reason, ever. This is about accounts and has nothing to do with gifting / trading items.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

yeah I think transfering account. last time I try to transfer all of my items gold because of facebook log in problem because I cannot log or I think its a bug im affraid if I cannot log in I cannot use all of my items and gold then futumsh solve the problem then I get back all to my original account, can I ask transfering all of items and gold because of that is illegal or not?

10.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,885 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    yeah I think transfering account. last time I try to transfer all of my items gold because of facebook log in problem because I cannot log or I think its a bug im affraid if I cannot log in I cannot use all of my items and gold then futumsh solve the problem then I get back all to my original account, can I ask transfering all of items and gold because of that is illegal or not?
    ... trade with yourself all you want, if they're both your accounts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    This is very simple. If you created the account, it's yours and you can play it. Noone else can, for any reason, ever. This is about accounts and has nothing to do with gifting / trading items.
    Thanks for the reply.
    I understood